The B's episodes ideas

The Masked Springfield (The Masked Singer parody) - See below

Another Simpsons Musical ("Another Simpsons clip-show" episode title pun) - See below

Not Old, Not Gray, but She Ain't what She Used to Be (reference to "Old gray mare…" song and "Old blue mayor…" episode) - See below

The Most Dangerous Curves ("Dangerous Curves" episode title pun) - See below

Turkish Sweeterlines ("Turkish Airlines" reference) - See below

The Beauty and the Best ("The Beauty and the Beast" title pun) - Valentine's Day special - See below

Last edited:
The Masked Springfield (The Masked Singer parody)
Written by Carolyn Omine
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

SPRINGFIELD IS OVER MYSTERIOUS SHOW FEVER IN ALL-NEW "The Masked Springfield"

The musical contest "The Masked Singer Springfield" covers the entire town, and everyone wants to know who takes part in it (among citizens) and who they are…

Comments
Act Cliffhanger: Homer actually sneaks on how Marge turn her costume off.😳

The storyline is a big parody on "The Masked Singer" pathetic show. With its strong confidential rules and non-disclosure agreement. Inspired by that show air in Ukraine last year (with season 2, if anything). Huh… last year there was that show on "Ukraine" TV-channel (never mind on the name), but then the WAR happened, all entertainment aside for a while, then "Ukraine" TV-channel and media group was suddenly closed by owner (not because of war, a little other reason). I couldn't think all this would happen!🤯😢

Ok, that was a minute of nostalgia and autumn melancholy😅 Back being serious - how is the story? Would it work, in your opinion?

Another Simpsons Musical ("Another Simpsons clip-show" episode title pun)
Written by Jeff Martin
Directed by Rob Oliver

PARENTS AND CHILDREN TO SING ABOUT THEIR PROBLEMS IN ALL-NEW "Another Simpsons Musical"

All simple - musical about parents (adults to be more correct) complaining about their ordinary problems, and the children do a respective respond by singing the same about problems in their, like a carefree, life.
*modern, another version of Wild Barts Can't Be Broken if you very want*

Production note: for once I thought about the next long title (I'm serious) *taking breath*: They Protest! and Yell! They Protest, Yell and Protest! Yell, Yell, Yell, Protest, Protest! Another Simpsons Musical! - a parody on Itchy & Scrathy theme. Thus I'd name it the new the longest title, but eventually I thought it would be too complicated. 😅

Not Old, Not Gray, but She Ain't what She Used to Be (reference to "Old gray mare…" song and "Old blue mayor…" episode)
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: David Mirkin

MARGE'S TEENAGERS DREAMS DIDN'T COME TRUE IN ALL-NEW "Not Old, Not Gray, but She Ain't what She Used to Be"

The kids find an old forum (a node to beautiful NHC:lawl:) where Marge used to share her thoughts 20 years ago (then the Internet was quite common thing yet, and as a teen she was like 13-14 teen). Now she misses that she "had passion", plans for the summer, casual and sometimes philosophical thoughts etc. With the help of her family Marge wants to restore it…

Comments
The story is self based (wasn't there for a long time, huh). Around 10 years ago (early 2013) I was 14 and for the first time eventually decided to signed up in one popular social media. Unlike my schoolmates and other "typical teens" I didn't like to post photos from fashionable places, events etc. I liked honest posts with honest thoughts ("sometimes philosophical") own photos with even too sincere commentaries😌 And sure, publics pages with memes, stupid jokes etc😛. But years later I stopped doing this because of feeling... stupor at one time. And then my page is fulfilled with photos from memorable places, life events etc😟. Last year I realized (and disappointed in) that and thought "must transfer this story in idea"👍. And with long NHC history that was a pleasure to add an "old forum" part:D
Oh, and the title is last-minute

The Most Dangerous Curves ("Dangerous Curves" episode title pun)
Written by Rob LaZebnik and Brian Kelly
Directed by Steven Dean Moore

HOMER IS SEARCHING FOR SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER IN WEIRD ANOTHER UNIVERSE IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW "The Most Dangerous Curves"

Homer and Santa's Little Helper fall into a "mirror" parallel world…

Comments
Explanations needed.:neat:
So, at the attic the Simpsons family found old magical chest (you know, those used by magicians to "transfer people to another universe"). When Homer test it on his dog, and it disappears, he goes in the same way and really "transferred to another universe" (then the trick is broken, and other family can't use it). What there is:
  • Moe is a drunkard, while Lenny and Carl are married bartenders, and Barny, an opera superstar, owns a bar;
  • Homer is unemployed but fit, and Marge is a fat glutton, Bart and Lisa are swapped in age and character (huh, coincidence today was released Not It promo image with that's premise. Weirdo...:tired:)
  • SNPP is actually SNSP (solar plant), and is owned by married lesbians Burns and Smithers;
  • Willy is a respectable director, and Skinner is a rebel, the groundskeeper;
  • Hooligans are nerds;
  • Ralph and Martin have been swapped (though it is not even noticeable, because the characters really have similar style in the start I used to confuse them😅);
  • matriarchy in the church;
  • Patty and Selma are successful and good sisters of Marge (Marge always complain on them)
  • oh, just noticed I missed Flanders. Well (sorry in advance): Maude is alive, and is swapped in character with Ned (Ned liked to gossip, being passive aggressive, while Maude is... imagine Flanders-woman). Also Ned K. is gay lover of Ned (I did sorry).
So, in all this mess (literally, most of this is just "swapping places") SLH is gone, Homer must find it, and then harder task - to find exit from there…

Turkish Sweaterlines ("Turkish Airlines" reference)
Written by Some random inactive writers. Let it be Billy Kimball and Ian Maxtone-Graham
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Al Jean (season 15 style)

NED IS IN DANGER OF DEARTH AND THE SIMPSONS CAN SAFE HIM BY TRAVELING TO TURKEY IN ALL-NEW "Turkish Sweaterlines"

Ned Flanders orders a new sweater from Turkey (so, it come to this: a story around Ned's sweater!😂). However, the thread contains a plant that causes a strong allergy in Ned. The only way out is for Homer (and the family) and the doctor (Nick) to go to Turkey and get the antidote (as soon as possible)

Comments
I came to the story, when founding "Made in Turkey" label🇹🇷. All simple. I really wanted to some travel to Turkey, unlike just "The Simpsons are going to!", but with some risk, limited time…

The Beauty and the Best ("The Beauty and the Beast" title pun) - Valentine's Day special
Written by Christine Nangle
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: David Mirkin

BART FALL IN LOVE IN FULL IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL "The Beauty and the Best"

Bart truly falls in love with a girl (guest voiced) who is beautiful, smart enough (meant, not neard) and who loves true beauty and who taught Bart about beauty. The boy is seriously in love and plans to marry her in the future (that isn't that case woth some "tricks" - just love🥰)… Meanwhile taking her brother as example, Lisa completely is disappointed in love and states, any kind of love is false (including Homer and Marge).

Comments
I'm bot sure, but the story grew from only title pun… and grew up in really beautiful!

Hello, @Bohdan,
Here is my reviews on the six last episodes you posted and... i loved the four last, actually, really loved them. Especially the Most Dangerous Curves, due to parallel universe (i remembered i suggested you an idea about Burns working for Smithers, maybe it inspired, maybe not...) . I'm just curious : Is Homer transformed in his fit appearance or does he meet his double or does he see himself as his true self, but is perceived at fit by others ?

The Turkish Sweaterline inspired me as well as i imagine Homer saying : "I'm going to save Stupid Flanders, because if he dies, he wont listen to me insult him" :D.

And as for the two others, Not Old not Gray and Beauty and The Best, they are fondled with nostalgia and romance, respectively. Cheers !
(Send also a mp).

i remembered i suggested you an idea about Burns working for Smithers, maybe it inspired, maybe not..
I found that post,
Burns working as Smithers's sidekick
Wait… for far future…
and no, you wasn't the inspiration, and yes I hinted to this idea 😅

I'm just curious : Is Homer transformed in his fit appearance or does he meet his double or does he see himself as his true self, but is perceived at fit by others ?
For some reason I also was thinking about it.😅 He transformed to be the fit.

I'm going to save Stupid Flanders, because if he dies, he wont listen to me insult him" :D.
Good line.👍

Forgot to ask, who is Ned K ? Is he a male Edna ? Did not understood all.
Its good if you had'nt to face with it. Let's hope it will be still the case for you and your relatives.
Yes, Edna. I know how crazy/ridiculous it sounds and I already did sorry for it twice🙂

New ideas, all the "freshest" are!

Sideshow Bob's Burgers ("Bob's Burgers" title pun) - See below

Bye, Bye, Mommy ("Bye Bye Bunny" unaired cartoon reference) - See below

Presentsgiving (Thanksgiving another reference) - See below

Generation S - See below

It Came from the Same World! ("It came from another world!" 2007 movie title pun) - See below

Last edited:
Sideshow Bob's Burgers ("Bob's Burgers" title pun)
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

THAT'S A HOT RIVAL WITH A TASTE FROM THE PAST IN ALL-NEW "Sideshow Bob's Burgers"

Sideshow Bob decides to open a completely new [for him] business - a family (with his wife, Cassandra, if you're interested) burger business. Everything is already forgiven, even Bart doesn't care of him. However, Bob lacks adrenaline. So, Bob decides to take all his anger out on Krusty as a business (and personal) competitor.
Guest star: Kelsey Grammer as Sideshow Bob

Comments
The story came after title, but not "sucking" from it) Bob actually had forgotten (people have this ability) Krusty owns burger franchise, so when he find it it's like a relieve - to win the new/old competitor - new way of boring life.😈 That's competition would be as epic as McDonald's/Burger King opposition.

The story is the fresh one, but... not really. I came to it relatively not a long ago. But there should be another good fresh idea (I put it to the next season). The decision is I had seen Bob's Murders idea on "rubbercat" with similar premise (runned by @Dark Homer , if I'm correct) and recalled I have this story, and to avoid "I was inspired by this or that" in the future🤗, I decided to write it now.

Bye, Bye, Mommy ("Bye Bye Bunny" unaired cartoon reference)
Written by John Frink
EP: Matt Selman

NELSON'S MOTHER TO BECOME A NEW LIFE AS SINGER IN ALL-NEW "Bye, Bye, Mommy"

Marge and Lisa help Mrs. Muntz (let in the episode she'd reveal to name Stephany - she really DOESN'T HAVE OWN NAME yet the staff!😉) overcome her stage fright and reveal herself as an opera singer (with low tone of voice). It can mark the start of her new life…

Comments
IMHO Sounds great.😍 I always was for real development of this character and still weird mrs. Muntz hasn't own episode of "expansion" yet. Also I'd want some story about opera and opera singer (there was 15 years after last one).
How the title applies to the story? Well, "Bye Bye Bunny" was going to be a cartoon about musical performance. Also "Bye, Bye, Mommy" like "Bye, Bye, Mommy's old life", which the last sentence of story indicates.

Presentsgiving (Thanksgiving another reference)
Written by Brian Kelly
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Al Jean

WHY HOMER STOPPED WANTING BIRTHDAY PRESENT IN ALL-NEW "Presentsgiving"?

On his birthday, Homer says that he doesn't care about presents, because "he's already out of that age". However, seeing cool things that he would really like as gifts, Homer regrets and reminisces about the age when he gave up on gifts…

Comments
We all adult people and there came a time (age) where we start like "I really don't dream/scream about big birthday presents. I grew up this". We start to take care about non-material things etc. Blah!😼 Here Homer embodies that our particle, which "WANTIE! WANTIE! WANTIE!", actually (face to fact to yourselves there are/were such moments).
The idea came around my birthday this year.🤗

There will be another idea about "aging" in this season 

Generation S
Written by
Elizabeth Kiernan Averik
Directed by Matthew Nastuk

CHILDREN ARE DEPT IN VIRTUAL WORLD IN ALL-NEW "Generation S"

When kids are sent to a course of "online media literacy" (actual existing thing, to say), it turns out that the [unscrupulous] trainer simply encourages them to sit in social networks (cause he is addicted himself). As a result, children are completely immersed in smartphones. Homer and Marge are concerned about this and are eager to tear the children back to the real world…
Guest star: someone comedian as trainer

Comments
Generation S. S is for smartphones :P
The story is a clear reference to as called zoomers (Generation Z - considered who was born in 2000-2010 years). Who nowdays (in their teen age/early adult age) spend all the time online. Also there is a conflict between them and their older patents. I don't say in front of any side (I'm millennial yet, if anything), just saying this problem exists for a time. So this is another story about generation gap!

It Came from the Same World! ("It came from another world!" 2007 movie title pun)
Written by Al Jean
Directed by Timothy Bailey

SOMETHING FOREIGN CAUGHT BART IN ALL-NEW "It Came from the Same World!"

After a science fiction film, Bart is fascinated by this subject and tries to contact "extraterrestrial civilizations" on very low radio frequencies (to rich the biggest wave length - school 😜). And he success! However it turns out to fact, these are girls from Finland have fun speaking Finnish (also on low frequencies). Lisa (who recognized the Scandinavian accent) tells Bart the truth. Together they plan revenge, but the prank goes too far… Meanwhile Ned is mistakely brought BDSM stuff, and he doesn't know what to do with it (he does know WHAT IT IS, but it's for sure useless for him) and is ashamed to show it to someone, even to give it away (although Homer sneaked on the "secret of Flanders"👀).

Comments
Ok, the title can be reffered both stories, just because of it I added this strange subplot here😄
The main story is inspired by recent watching 1970s fantastic film (or just a show with reference to science fiction) and I recalled I was interested in that theme too, being a kid (not to that degree, but still).
The subplot is… speaking short remember once you find old stuff, that already useless and don't know what to do. I transformed that feeling in something ridiculous 😅

Hello @Bohdan,
So, i really appreciated Sideshow Bob's Burgers, Presentsgiving and It came from the same world.

I could imagine the first end : Bart calls the blue lawyer guy who shuts down Bob's restaurant due to The Belcher already having a burger, restoring the statut quo.

Also, you're right about Presents Giving, sadly. And it came from the same World, is very nice to see :)
See you later

I could imagine the first end : Bart calls the blue lawyer guy who shuts down Bob's restaurant due to The Belcher already having a burger, restoring the statut quo.
I wouldn't want to go so fer and add BB here🙂 As I said "even Bart doesn't care of Bob". Nice try on status quo, though

Thanks for kind words

Next ideas (with my spoilers ^^)

The Far Relatives - See below

I'm Not Your Little Boy! (far reference to Netta's song Toy and line "I'm not your toy!") - Mother's Day - Дивіться нижче

Dial Z for Zoombie (Dial Z for Zombie segment from TH3 name pun) - See below

The Ways We All Are Confused (The Wayz We Were title pun) - See below

Nearly all titles are last-minute)

Last edited:
The Far Relatives
Story by
Rob LaZebnik Teleplay by Cesar Mezariegos and Some random inactive writer. Let it be John Swartzwelder
Directed by Chris Clements

DISCOVER THE STORY OF MARGE'S ANCESTORS IN ALL-NEW "The Far Relatives"

At the paintings exhibition, noticed the incredible resemblance of the countess to Marge (unusual similar haircut, the painting shows princess on a horse - a Bart's joke Homer's resemblance to horse🙃). The Simpsons family goes to France (and then Spain), where they find out that their distant ancestors are robber princes…

Comments
This format taken from one TV series, I did like it and decide to make an idea of it.
Bouviers' ancestors were sorta "robber princes", confused with other princely families by different Middle Age relationships (love, partnership, treason etc.), due to what it spread on another country, Spain, too. Now those "other princely families" ' posterity are well-known and famous people (and guest voiced 😉) and when the Simpsons visit them, it's… graeted! (retelling the origin of TV show story).

So, in my opinion it would work easily.

I'm Not Your Little Boy! (far reference to Netta's song Toy and line "I'm not your toy!") ("Я не твій маленький хлопчик!")
Сценарій
Якийсь випадковий неактивний сценарист. Нехай це буде Джордж Мейєр
Режисерка Деббі Махан
EP: Ел Джін і Метт Селман

MARGE HAS A WEIRD TIME TRAVEL ADVENTURE AND QUEST ON MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "I'm Not Your Little Boy!"

До Мардж прилітає 20-річний Барт з "іншого часу" (складні закони часо-просторового континууму запобігають часовим парадоксам:nerd:). Він поспішно жене з нею у майбутнє (через 3 роки) запобігти його діям, через що він переосмислить, що вже не дитина, бо це погано закінчиться…
Guest star: someone as adult Bart ("Mom, did you think, I'd be speaking forever with woman-like voice?!":lol:)

Comments
Aaakhhkh… time travels.🕛 Try explain. With the age of every teenage child aged 12-14 years (I chose the middle, 13) there comes an irreversible day/moment when you realize that the childishness is already leaving - you are older, your strength (in every sense) increases... in short, the beginning of puberty (focus on psychological, not THAT, what you thought:lawl:). So, it's not spontaneous, in my opinion, and the premise could be a random viewing of one video, or a meeting with some person, or something else.
Shortly, back to the past idea. When Bart is 13, he sometime home alone and while wandering the Internet/TV, some frame or something turns his consciousness upside down - the point of no return. And now, when Bart is 20, he regrets this moment and would like to extend his "pure childhood" even then. However, according to those the same laws of the time-space continuum (it doesn't matter where it's from then there's already a time machine:P) he cannot meet himself in the past and cannot bring anyone from the same time. He goes more back in time - 10 years ago - and takes Marge to help.
However, why the rush? Does Marge (who cares for Bart as a child as lovingly as any mother would) really have to interfere with her son's growing up? And what is this "will end badly"? That would be later in the episode…

Now for the production notes: at first, the story just had Homer, to whom Bart flies into from another time. Later, I added this task as I got older. However, recently I would like to add more female characters as always.🙋‍♀️ I couldn't replace Bart with Lisa, because at the age of 8, Lisa has already matured psychologically. And I tried the other way around - the Marge/Bart combo, which always gives good results. And because of this, the story became "great, but the concept is crazy." Also, the name now refers to Marge's phrase "my little special boy", which is even cuter.🥰

And one more thing: originally, the series "before Mother's Day" was supposed to be "The Far Relatives" (Marge's ancestors, of course), but after adding it here, everything was obvious.

Last edited:
Dial Z for Zoombie (Dial Z for Zombie segment from TH3 name pun)
Written by Al Jean
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean (season 27 style)

LISA IS PRO OR AGAINST ZOO IN ALL-NEW "Dial Z for Zoombie"?

Before the entrance to the zoo there is an action against cruelty to animals. Lisa meets the leader of the protesters (guest voiced by Jack Black). However, she can't decide of her position: she likes going to the zoo and doesn't think the conditions are too cruel…

Comments
The story has something with "Lisa the Tree Hugger" and her plot in "The Great Phatsby: P1".

The Ways We All Are Confused (The Wayz We Were title pun)
Written by Juliet Kaufman and Joel Cohen
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Mike Scully

UNTANGLE THE TANGLE OF EVENTS IN ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE "The Ways We All Are Confused"

Various "random matches" events involving all residents of Springfield…

Comments
Remember these annoying stupid stories episodes of any sitcoms, where "someone sneaked on something and interpreted what he saw in his own way. As a relust - misunderstanding, mishearing, divorce of couple + 50 linear episodes etc.😅 So, what about to make a whole episode as BIG such "accidents tangle" within The Simpsons characters - Marge saw something that Homer actually just had explained what he thinks Lenny is, who's actually afraid of Lisa, because she hates Bart… BUT ACTUALLY everyone is wrong.:D
Can be either funny or dull.😊
And all that would be possible in crazy Scully era only, in my opinion. Trilogy of Errors is also from there

So, here's season 21 episodes ideas
  1. Today You Are Homie the Clown (TBIL01)
  2. Patty B (TBIL02)
  3. The History of Passed Past (TBIL03) - Halloween
  4. Scream Dream Tales (TBIL04) - Halloween
  5. Comic Book Bart (TBIL05)
  6. The Masked Springfield (TBIL07)
  7. Giving Thanks (TBIL06)- Thanksgiving
  8. Not Old, Not Gray, but She Ain't what She Used to Be (TBIL09)
  9. Another Simpsons Musical (TBIL08)
  10. The Most Dangerous Curves (TBIL10)
  11. Turkish Sweeterlines (TBIL11)
  12. The Beauty and the Best - Valentine's Day (TBIL12)
  13. Sideshow Bob's Burgers (TBIL13)
  14. Bye, Bye, Mommy (TBIL14)
  15. Presentsgiving (TBIL15)
  16. It Came from the Same World! (TBIL17)
  17. Generation S (TBIL16)
  18. The Far Relatives (TBIL18)
  19. Dial Z for Zoombie (TBIL20)
  20. I'm Not Your Little Boy! (TBIL19) - Mother's Day
  21. The Ways We All Are Confused (TBIL21)

Last edited:
Midseason post😒 20TH midseason post🥳
Well, I'm too shy to make the 3rd-in-a-row such post "special", so never mind.

Just simply in order about season 22:
1. Last season I switched 2 stories from "he did" to "she did" and looking now on list of eps. there isn't any view of "inequality". As I talk - there was such "bunch" of ideas come to mind, not related to women. I'm trying fix🙋‍♀️
2. Last season probably every idea had been "prepared in a draft post"😳. The reason - I'm too busy sometimes, and easily to make a draft for next idea.
3. Format-benders. They are too much, right?😅 Well, despite being good and interesting sometimes, in retrospect it can be a problem (I'm worried about this for real series too). Like easily to step out of normal setting. But that's true - the experiments are needed always, but not all the time.😉

Another inclusiveness episode
  • Again no THOH, but another format bender (actually, they'll be several)
  • Great Valentine's Day idea. If you loved "I Will Always Love You" (or "Holidays of Future Past") you'll love it as well.
  • Bart to respect… someone)
  • 2 ideas will share one title, but it isn't 2-pater. Hard to explain…
  • Stories about Krusty, Wiggum, Kent Brockman, Selma, Sea Captain and more.

Random upcoming idea title: The Bookoholics

Don't forget about constructive and honest critics.😉

Last edited:
Season 22!

The Simpsons' Light Out ("Homer's Night Out" title pun) - See below

Worm in My Head - See below

Hey-Hey, Who? or Clown Out-of-Law - See below

Couch Gag Potato (reference to phrase "couch potato") - See next page

Bart Has Three Mommies ("Bart has two mommies" title pun) - See next page

Take My Mom, Please or Take Mine, Mom, Please (references to "take my wife, please") - See next page

Last edited:
The Simpsons' Light Out ("Homer's Night Out" title pun)
Written by John Frink
Directed by Rob Oliver

THE SIMPSONS HAVE DISSAPEARED (yet again) IN ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE "The Simpsons' Light Out"

When Springfield complains about the family, lightning suddenly strikes (something familiar) and as a result, 5 members magically disappear. Everyone (except of Grampa, who stays panicky defend the Simpsons' empty house with animals) breathes a sigh of relief…or not?

Comments
Just disappear in normal universe? I guess I haven't d it yet. The basement is the same:
when I studied in my final class during very gloomy weather, during [in-builting] lesson, the lighting strikes in the school yard, in feet/meters from windows of school. And imagine: just white light for seconds and all the outgrowths almost graduates scream like little kids😅
and the story isn't too fresh (was already partly done in At Long Last Leave). Well, now it's magically - they disappear from "reality" as well as from all photos, images. But not from memory of citizens (bad memories, everybody now should "breathes a sigh of relief") or any documentation. Just images.🤗 I'm not sure, and you?

I completely forgot production note for previous idea.☝️ It should air in season 21, but was replaced with Sideshow Bob Burgers

Worm in My Head
Written by
Someone inactive writer. Let it be… Matt Warburton
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Al Jean (season 14 style)

HOMER BECOMES ADDICTED TO A SONG IN ALL-NEW "Worm in My Head"

Homer becomes addicted to a song stuck in his head.
(probably, the laziest headline I've had :P )

Comments
Simple and understood. The story and title come from so called "ear worm" - a case when you can't forget and sing one song all the time🎶

Hey-Hey, Who? or Clown Out-of-Law
Story by
Nick Dahan Teleplay by Elizabeth Kiernan Averik and Dan Greaney

KRUSTY TURNS TO AFFAIRE LISA KNOWS ABOUT IN ALL-NEW "Clown Out-of-Law"

In order to avoid paying taxes, Krusty finds a loophole in the law and pretends that he has amnesia (how original🥱). The only witnesses of the plan are Brockman (whom the clown pays as "the main clown on Channel 6") and Lisa (they 2 was in Krusty's dressing room when he was "shone" with this idea). Meanwhile Homer grows a [luxurious] mustache (I mean, if he has a beard, why he shouldn't have mustache too?🧔)

Comments

The substoty is a reference to one old TV series stereotype - if man character is in middle age, he obligate to have a moustaches.😅🤷 The contrast is seen especially when the character had been young earlier.

@Bohdan
Hello,
So, can't remember , if i told you but i really liked Dial Z for Zoombie and the Far Relatives season 21 episodes. As for season 22, the two first stories are great and i like the B plot for the new one (not the a , because i'm not fan of amnesia episodes, due to real life experience).
See you later :)

Back