The B's episodes ideas

The Boss Is Always Right (pun on phrase "the customer is always right")
Written by John Frink
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Al Jean

THE BOSS IS GOOD AND THE NAILS ARE LONG IN ALL-NEW "The Boss Is Always Right"

Homer learns that Charlie has been promoted. He says you need to know how to please the boss (lite subservience:colon3:). Homer begins to do the same (what Burns likes), and [discovering that] Smithers must cautiously deny Burns that licking is bad and in the same time don't burn ownself (though Smithers actually doesn't lick to Burns - he loves him, that's more difficult😌). Meanwhile after the horror movie, the long nails-claws like those the maniac used in the film, become popular. However, girls and women (and Martin) distort this fashion (make nails-claws colorful, wear too long artificial and else), ignoring the origins of this fashion (where it came from) and annoying boys ("the real fans of horror").

Comments
I think everyone did use a lite lickings to boss to get some help or relief in work😉

2 ideas at once. Today I just have such ability mood

Just Marge (and Girlfriends) (pun on "Just Marge (and friends)" cabaret show from "Behind the Laugher" episode) ("Тільки Мардж (і подруги)")
Written by Carolyn Omine and Christine Nangle
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Matt Selman

МАРДЖ ЗНАХОДИТЬ ПРИХИСТОК У ЖІНОЧІЙ КОМПАНІЇ У НОВОМУ ЕПІЗОДІ "Just Marge (and Girlfriends)"

Після відвідин матері на самоті, машина Мардж не витримує, і вона не справляється на об'їзній ділянці (бо на основній дорозі проводиться ремонт). Виникає аварія. Опритомнівши Мардж розуміє, що вона одна у незнайомих землях, а її телефон вибухнув разом з авто. Шукаючи прихисток Мардж опиняється у теплій жіночій спільноті, яка майже переконує її почати там життя з чистої сторінки…

Comments
The leader of community (guest star) - former psychologist - as argument told to Marge, if she would be really cared by her family, she would have been found long ago. Also, in fact, Marge's phone did not explode - it was snatched by the leader, and watching for Marge habits and manners to fake a farewell message (as if she herself had provoked the accident).

However, the leader did not take into account that Homer will search, more precisely, that she will be searched by Homer - despite all.

This is one of the few really cool ideas this season. This is in response to the "somewhat sexism" of the previous season - everything from the creative staff to the story is as feminine as possible.♀️

Cop Gun ("Top Gun" title pun)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be… Dan McGrath
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

ШЕФ ВІҐҐАМ СТРІЙЛЯЄ В ЛЮДИНУ У НОВОМУ ЕПІЗОДІ "Cop Gun"

Віґґам випадково підстрелює людину (цивільну особу) і тепер його судять за перевищення повноважень. У відділку підвищення - Мардж (як колишня поліцейська) йде на місце мовчазного Едді (їй все "затикають рота":P), який іде на місце Лу, який стає новим шефом поліції, замість Віґґама.

Last edited:
And new portion of fresh ideas. Bon Appetit!🧑‍🍳

The Lightning of Changes (reference to phrase "the wind of changes") - See below

The Burns' Suit ("the Monkey suit" reference) - See below

I Wanna Know, why the Caged Clowns Sing ("I don't wanna know why the caged bird sings" episode title pun) - See below

The Days of Future House ("The Days of Future Past" title pun) - 2 parter, 400TH IDEA!!! - See below

Brokmaximum Overtime (hardly made reference to Maximum Overdrive) - See below

Bart Tender ("Barttender" idea title pun) - See below

Last edited:
The Lightning of Changes (reference to phrase "the wind of changes")
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Al Jean (season 31 style)

BURNS BECOMES OPPOSITE AT ALL IN ALL-NEW "The Lightning of Changes"

While Burns yelling at the workers, lightning strikes in inches from him. Almost dying, his consciousness is distorted and he becomes the opposite (sorta kind of old good man, kind, generous, blah-blah-blah). In the same time, during the same lightning, Homer saw the light and thought it was God…

Comments
The story sounds as unoriginal, as true. The basement: when I studied in my final class during very gloomy weather, during [in-builting] lesson, the lighting strikes in the school yard, in feet/meters from windows of school. And imagine: just white light for seconds and all the outgrowths almost graduates scream like little kids😅 There is nothing else similarity with both stories, except of lighting.⚡

The Burns' Suit ("the Monkey suit" reference)
Written by Rob LaZebnik
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: David Mirkin

BURNS TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN IN ALL-NEW "The Burns' Suit"

It turns out that Burns' school report card (that for some reason is very needed to him now) contains old unused subjects (which Burns already forgot) so he joins Lisa's class and retakes the learning. (you can easy recall the joke in "Who Was Shoot mr. Burns? - 1" about him as "teen" in Jimbo's clothes :lol: ). Also, among the boss's old belongings, Smithers finds something that changes his opinion about the boss… (without lying - last minute adding just to fulfil the plot, whatever you think)

I Wanna Know, why the Caged Clowns Sing ("I don't wanna know why the caged bird sings" episode title pun)
Written by Michael Price
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean (season 20)

KRUSTY BELONGS TO RICH PEOPLE IN ALL-NEW "I Wanna Know, why the Caged Clowns Sing"

Krusty agrees to be owned by the rich for their entertainment, along with other clowns for a lot of money.

Comments
The story is a satire on "sales comedians" - hyperbolic of belonging to rich people, having rejected own true principles. In the episode it would be shown as "literally in cages": a string of covered cages, and when the rich is bored, he undercovers the selected cage and laughs over "jokes", then covers again. For that the clowns would earn money, and in the same time they're not servants - their freedom is wide, but for some reason nobody wants that.:uhh:

Too silly, allegorical or antiutopian? Sure, but after Krusty (and The Simpsons, of course) that will be changed

The Days of Future House ("The Days of Future Past" title pun) - 2 parter - 400TH IDEA!!!
Written by Dan Vebber, Stephanie Gillis and Joel Cohen
Directed by Matthew Faughnan and David Silverman
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

THAT'S ABOUT THE TIME AND THE HOUSE IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW 400TH MILESTONE 2-PART SPECIAL "The Days of Future House"

A story in 100 years: the history(-ies) of several generations in the Simpsons house…

Comments
If you liked The House of Past idea (season *searching myself* 3), you'd like this one more. Well, the former was about the past, while this story is more about the future - whole XXI century.

All starts with the "home video" where the Simpsons with little two kids are happy of buying a new house sometime in 2000s, with service life - 100 years (the number from real buildings). Yep, even this sentence ruins the continuity of I Married Marge and Lisa's First Word, but it would be needed - just for a little. First, the family is dissatisfied with new house, get used to it and else.

And then - the years passing and other stories, happening to the family, are around. Well, don't attached to the Simpsons family we know. As I said different generations - Bart and Lisa's families, kids, and their kids, and their - you got the point - all who lives in house in 100 years and their never outdated problems.

The key feature is absence of conclusions - open ending of any story, and how it ended will (or won't) be able to discover in next "time period". Also the 2 parts, hmmm, wouldn't be connected by some cliffhanger or else. Firstly, again - open ending, and the second two parts just meant 2 episode lengths.

The story is inspired by several series of the same setting of time changing. That thing with endings is taken from one of those show (Ukrainian, by the way) I rewatched recently. It was a cool art technique, but I remember how annoying it was something - you sympathized to characters' fate in cliffhanger and in the start of next episode - "several months later" - as nothing happened and my worrings were useless:D I thought that would turn in great idea for the Simpsons.

THE VERY ENDING ALERT: the house is destroyed, because of "living its whole service life"…

P.S. 400TH idea in "broadcast order" I'll post after the end of season 18.

Brokmaximum Overtime (hardly made reference to Maximum Overdrive)
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be… Eric Horsted
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean (season 17 style)

KENT BROKMAN IS A SPORTS ANCHOR IN JANUARY ON ALL-NEW "Brokmaximum Overtime"

Brockman replaces the football (soccer, ughh, European football ⚽ with determined time) commentator and he likes it (the same salary, but 1.5 hours only twice a week when games take place, not every day in evening; free dress-code). Later Kent was introduced (by that commentator he replaced, guest star voiced) to the peculiarities of this profession. Meanwhile Homer becomes a model-mannequin, which is used to make a pattern for tailoring clothes for typical [fat😋] Americans.

Comments
"Hardly made reference" meants that the title was come in last minute - not vice versa. This is really the case the title after story, not otherwise 😌

Bart Tender ("Barttender" idea title pun)
Written by Juliet Kaufman
Directed by Rob Oliver

BART BECOMES TOO PURE IN ALL-NEW "Bart Tender"

Taking his father's phone out of the toilet (because Homer's drunk, and Bart's hands are little enough to go through tibes, oh and also the toilet is clogged💩), Bart feels disgusted, and suddenly becomes very concerned about cleanliness. Meanwhile, Marge sells cosmetics and hygiene products from EiEmWay (it is the transcript of Amway brand).

Comments
Bart wouldn't be that, you know, clean maniac (I believe there is a term for such people), but just would take care about clean too much, what limits his activity. The story sounds unoriginal, though it is based on me a little luckily I've never taken the phone from toilet - phew🤢

And the final part of "the freshest" season 18

Much Ado about Apu ("much ado about nothing", "Much Apu about Nothing" and "Much Apu about Something" references) - See below

The Rich really Are Different - See below

Into the Ralphy-Verse ("Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" cartoon title pun) - See below

The Cohabitant - See below

Lisa the Buddhist II or A Journey to the Centre of the Lisa ("A Journey to the Centre of the Earth" book name pun) - See below

Lisa and Bart Turn in a Teacher's Play ("Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play" episode title pun) - See below

Gimmie Gimmie (reference to ABBA's song "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)") - Mother's Day - Se below

Last edited:
@Bohdan, The Rich really Are Different, The Cohabitant and Lisa and Bart Turn in a Teacher's Play sound good :)
Btw, i updated my favourite.

Much Ado about Apu ("much ado about nothing", "Much Apu about Nothing" and "Much Apu about Something" references)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Timothy Bailey

APU RETURNS TO SPRINGFIELD IN ALL-NEW "Much Ado about Apu"

Apu returns to Springfield, but no one is waiting for him here, because he abandoned the town without saying a word…

Comments
Fist of all - this is sorta farewell to Apu, or not. Anyway, it would be his last speaking appearance (of course, now voiced by some Indian actor🧔🏽)

Explanation… huh I realize I'm in stuck with it. Well, Apu doesn't absent from Springfield after season 29 - he just speechless at all. So, why I got in stuck now. Let's say, the events of idea take place after… after these cameo appearances. And the reason could be real - Manjula died (RIP to Jan Hooks) and Apu could no live in the town, in these environment. He moved out for some period and then returned. And around this absence (never seen in the series) there is a conflict between him and the town (Quik-e-Mart was demolished), all the town is angry for a reason he returned (while missed him when he moved out - reference to the critics who want to return/not return Apu to the series :D ). There actually could be 2 finals:
a) a farewell - Apu realized it would be better if he moved out of Springfield forever (even despite the citizens forgave him)
b) a forgiveness - the townies again take him (though, he would still make a cameo appearances in series).

The Rich really Are Different
Written by
Elisabeth Kiernan Averick
Directed by Michael Polcino
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

NELSON SPENDS TIME WITH THE RICH IN ALL-NEW "The Rich really Are Different"

Nelson does not understand the phrase "the rich really are different" (or "the rich have their quirks" - meant the rich people are evil have own "problems", "worries" and completely differs from the ordinary people) and prefers their luxurious entertainment to the poor.

Comments
Nelson would be guested by rich kids to their environment. Because for the first time this is not because of fear of Nelson, but cause the rich had seen Nelson as "cool and decent guy", the latter is specially happy to this - at last he can normally get rid of his poor life. The story is classical - about rejection of your origin. Add here Lisa and Bart, who would want to take Nelson back from that environment  the rich actually don't respect Nelson  Could be nice.

Here is all the ideas you wrote, until 18.17 Rich are Really Different, which i liked.

- 1.02 Duty Two
- 1.04 Frink House of Very Scary Horror
- 1.05 Stars War
- 1.08 Lisa it is not your birthday
- 1.13 That's an another story
- 2.04 Timeless
- 2.16 MonoLisa
- 3.01 16 ans ou Presque
- 3.23 I'm A Dad Guy
- 4.05 Teen Time
- 4.06 La Non arrivée d'un train en banlieue gare de Springfield
- 4.13 100 Hours or More
- 4.24 100 Billions Dollars
- 5.09 Scientific Religionific
- 6.15 The Real Simpson of Atlanta
- 7.07 The Automobiles
- 7.08 First Day of Job
- 7.15 God Value
- 7.16 Heartbreak Hostel
- 7.21 Parents and Children
- 7.22 A life, at Night
- 8.10 Kids, No Kiddings
- 8.14 Country in Smartphone
- 8.21 The Simpsons Live in Action
- 8.22 Like Father, Like Daughter
- 8.25 Hate and Review
- 9.07 Cash and Clowns
- 9.09 The Lemonade
- 9.10 Higher Faster, Wilder
- 9.11 Geographical Naturalistic
- 9.15 The Broken Return Button
- 10.04 Call Me Dad
- 10.05 The Convinces
- 10.10 And They Were Not More
- 10.11 Ned The Turkey
- 10.12 Bart the Loser
- 10.13 Ralph Vs Internet
- 10.24 That Old Show
- 11.09 The Actor and The Pauper
- 11.10 Ice Ice Homer
- 11.17 Nedivided
- 12.16 Szyslak 101
- 13.02 Facebook VS Twitter
- 13.11 There is Ned Place Like Home
- 13.12 Everything Was Mixed Up For The Lovejoy
- 13.13 Amazing Tour
- 13.15 The Bigger Brother
- 13.16 A Normal Flanders
- 13.18 Sportsmen No
- 14.09 Tic Tac Foe
- 14.10 Stereotype Whos a Stereotype ?
- 14.14 Photo Hero
- 14.15 D'Oh Fish
- 14.24 A Long Ago
- 15.07 Officer Homer
- 15.08 Bartender
- 15.11 Chief Wiggum and Mr Quimby
- 15.13 Plant, New Plant
- 15.22 The Simpsons are Going Too
- 16.04 My Dear Fiend
- 16.05 The Late Late Late Show
- 16.15 Moe Money, Moe Problems (btw, i thought about an another plot, but still good)
- 16.16 Who Said You Can't Teach a Very Old Dog, New Tricks ?
- 16.18 Working from Home
- 16.19 The Incredible Lightness of being Debt
- 16.22 Mom, You Hardly Knew Her
- 16.23 No Homers Chat
- 17.03 Guest Who's Coming to Dinner
- 17.05 Abe to the Future
- 17.06 Treehouse of Horror
- 17.07 You are Lisa Simpson !
- 17.09 Happy Ned Year
- 17.10 Inclusive Invalidness
- 17.11 Skinner the Stinker
- 17.17 Homerroids
- 18.03 You Did Not Have to Meet and Like Me
- 18.04 100 Reasons Why I Love Politics
- 18.06 Divided With Children.
- 18.08 Just Marge with Girlfriend
- 18.09 Cop Gun
- 18.10 The Lightning of Changes, a plot only.
- 18.11 Burns Suit
- 18.13 House of Future
- 18.14 BrockMaximum Overdrive
- 18.15 Bart Tender (a plot only, and minus the toilet :-() but i recognize being cleanliness obsessed, myself.
- 18.17 Rich are Really Different

Wow, 84 ideas, :)

Will try to make this again, per season,

Will try to make this again, per season,
But just as of the season. No need to list all the episodes you had liked. Also, it would be too big server load.:)

Ok, to business!

Into the Ralphy-Verse ("Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" cartoon title pun)
Written by Brian Kelly
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

DISCOVER, WHAT RALPH SEES IN ALL-NEW "Into the Ralphy-Verse"

An episode of how Ralph sees the world and responds to it…

Comments
This would be a format-bender - whole Ralph centered episode. And the thing would be in the visual. Remember Ralph's sometime absurd lines, which already becomes quotes? So, [inspired by the start of "Wad Goals" Brian Kelly was credited here] what if Ralph see the world… in other way? Like own little parallel universe with own images of ordinary characters. And these quotes are pretty normal in Ralph's context. About the visual: from time to time (often) the camera would "round" the Ralph and switch the normal world into how Ralph sees it - in a bit different colors with imaginary things/friends etc. Maybe the output would be too kid-ish, but "what if?..".
Also, for some reason, I've also come to brief tragedy: in one scene Clancy and Sarah would sadly discuss: "we're new he's mentally retarded boy, but…" and cut to Ralph's world (who didn't take the parents' worlds at all):cry:

The Cohabitant
Written by
Megan Amram
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: Al Jean (season 20 style)

BART BECOMES INDEPENDENT OF FAMILY IN ALL-NEW "The Cohabitant"

Bart pays money to his family just to live at home and not be responsible for anything [in housework]

The story… Whoops - forgot:
Comments
The story came from my old conflict with my parents (in my teenage). I used to do no housework at all and there was a talk about it, like I'm just "the cohabitant", the fifth wheel around. And recently for some reason I recalled that term and decide to turn it it idea (be sure it isn't connected to my life anymore).
Well, I suppose, Bart would get rid of his pocket money as a pay to "just living in a house". Under living I mean also sleeping, eating, entertainment (like a visitor of hotel 😁 ). In the same time, the boy could easily earn his own money from some outside businesses.
Yeah, it sounds like rehash of "Barting Over")

Lisa the Buddhist II or A Journey to the Centre of the Lisa ("A Journey to the Centre of the Earth" book name pun)
Written by Ryan Coh
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Mike Scully

LISA IS GOING INTO TRANCE AND THE FAMILY MUST SAVE HER IN ALL-NEW "A Journey to the Centre of the Lisa"

Lisa is inspired by an enlightener (charlatan, actually, guest voiced by Ken Jong) and goes on a long meditative journey through her consciousness… (she just freezed in the lotus position like a statue… literally - there is a funny gag😅). Meanwhile the rest of family decides to find and expose the "enlightener"

Lisa and Bart Turn in a Teacher's Play ("Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play" episode title pun)
Written by Broti Gupta
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: David Mirkin

BART AND LISA CAN'T SHARE A TEACHER IN ALL-NEW "Lisa and Bart Turn in a Teacher's Play"

The new history teacher, mr. Corgan (just gust voiced by James Corden - randomly choose character's surname and guest star with similar sounding surname:lol:) is interesting and entertaining in teaching the subject (what Lisa likes, similar to mr. Bergstrom), but as soon as the bell rings (and lessons are over), he leaves everything and goes riding a skateboard (what Bar likes; recall there are some people who work only "from 9 to 5" and no second more😋)

Comments
"Due to budget cut there are teachers worked for several classes" - that's usual thing, especially for non-elementary years without part of budget cut. As for the conflict, Lisa would insist Corgan is great teacher and he should get rid of "boy, dirty things" to devote the science in full, while Bart things Corgan is cool and could be great skateboarder if left education - sorta "teacher's play":rimshot:

(unoriginal story, I know😌)

Gimmie Gimmie (reference to ABBA's song "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)")
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Mike Anderson
EP: Mike Scully

MARGE DISCOVERS A TOY'S SECRET TO BE UNTOLD ON MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE "Gimmie Gimmie"

There is a brand new toy Gimmie Gimmie (the name made by marketers, "subconsciously the kids will scream these sounds praying to buy the toy"😈) for children that can serve as anything you want (it can be transformed into various things, even a smartphone becomes boring:boring:). Later, a more multifunctional model for adults appears (bigger in size, with more really useful functions). When Marge brings a "thank-you cake" to the manufacturers, she accidentally discovers a terrible production secret, which she can't reveal, because everyone will hate her (because she ruin another some really popular thing, what delivers happiness)

Comments
I came to this idea *prepare for laughing* taking a bath😅. For some reason I recalled "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" song and though "huh... Gimme! Gimme! - what a silly sounding. Give me - give me. Subconsciously the kids… therefore you know. I imagined modern kids can be interested by something REALLY fabulous.

Yes, I also though about Grift of the Magi:D

So, here's season 18 episodes ideas
  1. Back My Baby (TBII01)
  2. You Didn't Have to Meet (and Like) Me (TBII03)
  3. Treehouse of Horror [season 18] (TBII02) - Halloween
  4. 100 Resons why I Love Politics (Nothing) (TBII04)
  5. That's Again (TBII05)
  6. The Boss Is Always Right (TBII07)
  7. Divided… with Children (TBII06)
  8. Just Marge (and Girlfriends) (TBII08)
  9. Cop Gun (TBII09)
  10. The Lightning of Changes (TBII10)
  11. The Days of Future House - 2-parter - 400TH IDEA
  12. (TBII13-TBII14)
  13. The Burns' Suit (TBII11)
  14. Brokmaximum Overtime (TBII15)
  15. I Wanna Know, why the Caged Clowns Sing (TBII12)
  16. Much Ado about Apu (TBII17)
  17. Bart Tender (TBII16)
  18. The Rich really Are Different (TBII18)
  19. Into the Ralphy-Verse (TBII19)
  20. The Cohabitant (TBII20)
  21. A Journey to the Centre of the Lisa (TBII21)
  22. Lisa and Bart Turn in a Teacher's Play (TBII22)
  23. Gimmie Gimmie (TBII23) - Mother's Day

Emm I did warn season 18 wouldn't be full of original ideas, but the freshest. There was some greats, I was surprised myself of how they sounded on paper.

Every time, for 18th time, it's harder and harder to write this midseason post. I've already shared all I could share😅. Just say, it's a fan fiction thread and I need a break of this:boring: fun. There is much things outside… for months I couldn't be uninvolved🇺🇦.

Very late update: the other title for Just Marge (and Girlfriends) was Marge Doesn't Live in Springfield anymore (pun on "Milhouse doesn't live here anymore"), while for The Rich Really Are Different was Slumdog Bully ("Slumdog Millionaire" pun). In both cases they eere rejected because they would spoil the stoties.

As for season 19, this time there is 5 hinting questions for future ideas.:D
  1. Which character is "semi-recurred"?
  2. Which for some reason iconic my early idea I'll rehash?
  3. Musical or Valentine's Day? Or both? Or in-one?
  4. Who can be fling aside by the whole town?
  5. There'll be episodes about all the next characters EXCEPT OF ONE. Guess who? Burns, Ned, Rich Texan, Patty, Lovejoy, Shauna

Season 19 will be full of various stories, and don't miss season 20 with… some surprise ahead I haven't done so far. Just say, it's going to be pathetic:corny:

I wait to see (figuratively) you here, after some time.:)

Oh, almost forgot - random season 19 idea title: The Girl, who Gave too Much (yep… I really need break)

Last edited:
So, it's come to returning this thread to the list of "latest Simpsons posts", where there is a place for it.😁 Season 19.

The Global De-Neducation
(reference to "prepare for re-Neducation" line from THOHV) - See below

Made It Ownselves or Not the First Settlers - See below

Lisa, She Thought I hardly Khew, who She Is (far reference to "Homer I hardly knew me" book from THOHVII) - See below

Lost and Found Dad - See below

My Smart House ("My Loud house" title pun) - See next page

Last edited:
The Global De-Neducation (reference to "prepare for re-Neducation" line from THOHV)
Written by Rob LaZebnik and Dan Greeny
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean (season 25 style)

NED IS FLING ASIDE BECAUSE OF BLOGGER IN ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE "The Global De-Neducation"

During a downpour, Ned takes in house for a night a traveler who turns out to be a blogger (special guest voiced). At dinner, he (or she) is highly complimentary of Ned and his manners. However, the next day, in new video the blogger describes Flanders very badly. As a result, all people (modern people always trust the blogs/vlogs) begin to find faults in Ned, change their minds about him and turn away from him. All except Homer, who had already disliked Flanders and who becomes the only close person…

Comments
Very nice.
The second title was The Last Friend on Earth (The Last Man on Earth pun).
Even Marge would turned away from Ned😮 Actually I thought switch Marge and Homer, because the most obvious you think is unkind to Ned is Homer. So, I decided to go with something more original.
The story reffers to bloggers and their difference between how they're in videos they made and in real life: you can be very polite, but in video you're completely other (and vice versa)

Made It Ownselves or Not the First Settlers
Written by
Jessica Conrad
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.

SUPERINTENDENT CHALMERS AND HIS DAUGHTER ARE FOUND IN FORREST IN ALL-NEW "Not the First Settlers"

Chalmers and his daughter traditionally build a new house in forrest (or near countryside) every Sunday (after church ceremony, so you could see them in church though it us a sin - to work hard on Sunday), like the first settlers (with natural materials only, without any machines). While then in the forest, they are accidentally found by a family.

Comments
This wouldn't such big the Chalmers' family secret, but just sudden to others. I wanted some bonding with Gary and Shauna - what could be better than own house building? While in the series they didn't have any bond, IMHO. I came to idea before "Girls Just Shauna", if anything.
Also I wanted to insert something really old-styled, thus reffered to theme of settlers.

Lisa, She Thought I hardly Khew, who She Is (far reference to "Homer I hardly knew me" book from THOHVII)
Written by J. Stuart Burns
EP: Al Jean (season 27 style)

LISA GETS NERVOUS OF NEW PHYCOLOGIST IN ALL-NEW "Lisa, She Thought I hardly Khew, who She Is"

Lisa's old psychologist dies, and the new one is very familiar person, who starts manipulate with her…

Comments
First, yet ANOTHER psychologist story🤣I really don't know, where they come from (I don't visit psychologist at all).
That new familiar psychologist would just have finished courses of psychology and start own business He/she seemingly take a relax atmosphere on the seances. However, with more Lisa's personal life revealed, the more psychologist would feel a power, breaking the main psychology rule of confidentiality and "patient's personal is only during seance and not outside it"🤐. Eventually he/she would start to intimidate Lisa with revealing her secrets…

I left a mystery, who's that could be…😮

Lost and Found Dad
Written by
Someone random freelancer. Let it be Neil Campbell ("The Musk who Fell to Earth")
Directed by Chris Clements

MR. MUNTZ TO RETURN IN ALL-NEW "Lost and Found Dad"

Nelson's father, Eddie Muntz, returns for a time (again  not permanently ). He wants to get closer and to return his son's love (who becomes disappointed in his always missing father).

Back