The B's episodes ideas

Bad Hair Days ("Bad hair day" phrase pun)
Written by someone random freelancer. Let it be... Ben Joseph ("Beware My Cheating Bart")
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: AJ

THE SIMPSONS ARE LIMITHED BY THEIR HOUSE IN ALL-NEW "Bad Hair Days"

Because of appeared dandruff, Bart starts constantly itching [his head]. However, later [in the time of common health fakes] there are rumors that this is some kind of infection (you can guess, what it referred to). Consequently, officially, the Simpsons house (with neighbor houses - evacuating Flanders and "other neighbors"; part of street and, of course, the Simpsons themselves) gets is fenced (with window for delivering all needments to family) and the family gets isolated for "an indefinite period"… (you also can guess, what it referred to)

The another variant of title is "Lockdown in Family" ("All in the Family" title pun), but I didn't write it, cause it would spoil all the plot:P

Opposites React ("Opposites Attract" reference) - Valentine-Day special
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: AJ (season 19 style)

SEXUAL ORIENTATION DOESN'T MATTER FOR LOVE IN FEBRUARY IN ALL-NEW "Opposites React"

The episode take place during "closet hide scene" in "Jaws Wired Shut" episode, when Smithers and Patty hid together there, and came out. Being there all the gay parade, they eventually fall in love each other. (Actually, just noticed, Marge's phrase "It's a pity, those man and woman can't be together":lol: However, it wasn't my inspiration, just consequence with my idea:D). They (Smithers and Patty) start living together, though have reverse social-family roles. (And that: Patty already came out before it - continuity curving, the year it occurred is... nowadays) Meanwhile, talking with Homer, Skinner discovers interesting about Bart's life and wants to use them.
Guest star: George Takei as himself

The Rising and Falling of Jeff Albertson
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Selman
(this trio recently coworked on "Thanksgiving of Horror")

COMIC BOOK GUY GOING TO SATART NEW LIFE IN ALL-NEW "The Rising and Falling of Jeff Albertson"

(Feeling like sequel to "The Dad-Feelings Limithed") When Kumiko is pregnant and Jeff (unusual a bit to refer to him by name, but so on) is preparing to became a father, there are disputes over the name of the future newborn [and even it's sex=gender, I really was learnt to former word in the school], CBG tries to be distracted. He decided to equip the house (which is the shop), do renovation, and... refused of comic shop business [and work as chemist , as mentioned in "Married with the blob" episode]. Jeff gave all the comics to Bart (for free; oh, didn't mention, but the Simpsons help to Kumiko and Jeff all the time). However, after baby born (yes, adding new to continuity), Jeff Albertson (with the surname it's even more weirder:ashamed:) understands he hate all in his new life without comics (except of wife and baby)
That must be really cute, award-worth, funny, secondary character-centric episode:)

The one with Smithers and Patty, did not like it for A Plot but B plot sounds great even if you recycle the 18.03 episode (i don't have the exact title, Please Homer don't hammer this ?)
The one with Jeff is good, it reminds me the comic plot 105 when he has a sort of amnesia and decides to forsake his old life ^^

The one with Smithers and Patty, did not like it for A Plot but B plot sounds great even if you recycle the 18.03 episode (i don't have the exact title, Please Homer don't hammer this ?)
The one with Jeff is good, it reminds me the comic plot 105 when he has a sort of amnesia and decides to forsake his old life ^^

Meh... I'm starting just to no care about episodes reharsh:P
As for comics, I haven't read any of them, so that's really just similarity.:gatorshrug:

It's ok, that you don't like. As my signature says "so many people, so many opinions".:) Maybe some other viewer liked it. And you forgot to mention, that story is rehash of season 18 episode (again) "Old Man and Juli-eh":D

Boomer Time or Boom Time
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Michael Polchino

SPRINGFIELD GETS TERRIFYING MESSAGE FROM THE PAST IN ALL-NEW "Boomer Time"

When a time capsule from 1950s opened in the present [after 75 years, to said] all the things are delivered to different Springfield houses (there can be various scenes with secondary characters). In the thing, addressed to the Simpsons house the family discovers hidden note, what states about the nuclear bomb (that was 1950ths, "all is dangerous":D), burred under Springfield and was going to expose in this time…
Guest star: some guest star as 1950s voice (who wrote that note)
To be honest, I came up with the title just, when revealed the episode and wasn't actually inspired:oops:|- I was focused more on the story

A TRIVIA: "What could connect: Sea Captain, Ned, Frink, Selma and Marge?"

Stay tuned. Coming… not very soon:P

ЯRalph ("CHAЯLY" film and "HOMЯ" episode titles pun; actually letter "Я" in Ukrainian language also means word "I", so it can be said "I'm Ralph") - See bellow

Milhouse of Wax ("House of Wax" not original title pun) - See bellow

Comma, Not Full Stop - See bellow

Honey, I Lost the Kids ("Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" franchise title pun) - See bellow

Not Knock, Who's There ("Knock, Knock Who's There?" song and just knock-knock joke title pun) - See bellow

The Stock - See bellow

Lisa the Aurora - See bellow

Eye on the War ("Eye on Springfield" title pun) - See bellow

Mother's Day of Horror (I warned about it) - Mother's Day themed episode - See bellow

South Park Didn't Do It ("Simpsons Already Did It" title pun) - See bellow

Last edited:
ЯRalph ("CHAЯLY" film and "HOMЯ" episode titles pun; actually letter "Я" in Ukrainian language also means word "I", so it can be said "I'm Ralph")
Written by Megan Amram
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: AJ (season 13 style)
(this trio recently coworked on "Crystal Blue-Haired Persuasion" episode)

RALPH BECOMES SMRT IN ALL-NEW "ЯRalph"

After another [but this time severe accident] Raplh woke up in hospital. After what it finds out, that he opened his "long-ago hidden" intelligence. (You know, official word on Ralph from the cast was "He's that 8-year-old kid, which is dumb and always the same, no changes. So, what if he eventually developed:oops:|). Lisa is impressed by new Ralph's intellect (he's like wonderkid), but in the same time she's "pushed away", cause he's very sarcastic in humor and is arrogant a bit.

Don't worry - still status quo by the end of episode.:P I've even seen a scene where "smart Ralph" (btw it was one of rejected variants of title, but again, it would spoil the plot) says to Lisa "epic speech" after what curls up and falls rolls down the hill to be hit for another time :lol: (I really forget, which episode it is from, but, probably, some Lisa-centric REMEMBERED "Little Girl in Big Ten", season 13)

Milhouse of Wax ("House of Wax" not original title pun)
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by David Silverman
EP: AJ (season 24 style, not the best choice, but that's my view)

MILHOUSE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HIS PAST "LOVE" IN ALL-NEW "Milhouse of Wax"

Milhouse discovers, that Dawnn returned in Springfield [to visit parents, for example]. Four years ago, Dawnn was counselor in the camp, where [little] Milhouse was in. As Millie often cried, she always calm him, and Milhouse secretly fell in love with her (but after the camp he'd never seen her again,... until that day). Now Milhouse wants to "clarify all past feelings (which, as you guess came from him only, without respond) and "break up" with his love (even despite, now she's 20, got married, and even has a child:D). However, every time he wants to come to her, he can't… because any random accident with him occurred (just imagine: he should just across the street, but the ice-cream truck arrives and he's crushed by children, and such typed accidents:lol:; if anything, Bart is always "around him" and convince it's really "stupid idea"  eventually, Bart can't stand it, and he himself goes to Dawnn ). Meanwhile, to get attention to himself, Grampa dream up his "new decease", which attends… FBI (and Homer & Marge must to stop all circus, what created).
Guest star: Bella Thorne as Dawnn

Comma, Not Full Stop
Written by Al Jean and Matt Selman
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

HOMER WAKES UP FROM THE COMA IN APRIL IN ALL-NEW "Comma, Not Full Stop"
(the episode is scheduled to air on 30th anniversary of "So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show" on the 1st, no, it'll Saturday 2nd of April in 2023)

The story is based on that fan-theory: what if Homer slept since "...Clip show" coma? And here is it - he, at least, awake:) it's flashforward, so it's non-canon On the very start flashback SD-scene, how Homer got in coma...
Homer awakes in hospital in 2023, just before his family (aged, of course) comes to him during "permanent" visiting once a week for all 30 years. They're really happy to Homer, because "supporting Homer's life support in coma has been very expensive. Marge even is angry and can't keep herself and pounce on Homer, because he really did NOTHING during all 30 years
(following events' told takes place in 1 act maximum of episode time; with some scenes from the past... err - 1993-2023 without Homer)
After Homer went in coma - 1993 - Marge (who now is 65, to said) needed to hired on job: first she decided to replace Homer at SNPP, but after Burns' harassments for years (a callback to "Marge Gets a Job") she fired.

First, the money was a problem, the family must sell the house. After Abe's soon death (well, he gone mad completely, then dead:P), the Simpsons for some time could live in his room in Springfield Retirement Castle. Then, once, the Castle burned down and the family must live in the caravan next to Nelson. Then, Bart (who now is 40) quitted the school (was, at least, excluded) and on his own became really skilled programmer (because it's the most "prospective job nowadays") and started to earn good money for the family:cool:.

Lisa (who now is 38) was an excellent student in school and university (decide on yourselves, in which one:P) and in the present (by time, when Homer waked up) she became the mayor of Springfield ("it's not as cool as the President, but also good post")

As for Maggie (now 31) - during her riot teenage period (she CAN speak, if anything, but we wouldn't see that, as always), she got tired of always visiting the Homer and living in the caravan, so she accepted of the silence :)p) and become a nun forever. That's a little said, actually:-/

Then Homer (who is about 70) recovered, but can't get used to "modern" world (his mind and thoughts are from 1993 - he missed a lot of:oops:). He doubted, whether the sense in his life is (callback to that theory and "Homer the Heretic" episode). He trying to adapt (with new technology, stimming, robots in ordinary life), but "looks so jerkass" (I can see much short funny scenes). The family tries to cheer him up, but no effect - he's in real, hard depression. He understands, he's a misery man, who missed half of his life and life of his family and just want to apologies to everyone. (scenes, scenes)

The last person is Maggie. Homer comes to church and Maggie (with accepting of the silence) run out to meet in hugs. (In my view, that's a real emotional and crying moment:gatorcry:). Then Homer realises, the happiness of his left life is time with family. And in the end, montage of family time scenes and footages is shown.
THE END!

Whoosh... That was really HARD to write "on the run". I attended to flashforward idea a long ago yet, but in the mind was just part before "Homer recovered from coma" and final Maggie scene. The rest was really HARD to create. But I hope, it would be worth to watch:)

Some "future notes" I missed:D:
* After harassments, Burns was arrested for a lifelong time. SNPP lead by Smithers, but eko-activist Susanna Turnoff (Greta Turnberg reference) stayed on shut own the station, and it'd done so;
* Flanders become new pastor in the church, while Lovejoy retired, they went on world-wide trip, but for some reason didn't return;
* For just a SINGLE time Marge cheated on Homer with Moe, but immediately realized it was really bad fault, cause her husband is still alive (in coma), and she always loves him;
* there is a scene in the start, where the family comes to Homer in masks. And Homer asked, why are they? Lisa replies: "Uhh... there was something named by 19, starts in 20, should end in 21, but lasts all 22, and even now"
* After Simpsons' pets dead, they weren't replaced. Just at all

So, how is this really good in my view idea for you?

Honey, I Lost the Kids ("Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" franchise title pun)
Written by Joel Cohen
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on "Homer the Father" episode)

CLETUS GETS/LOSES WHAT HE DESERVES IN ALL-NEW "Honey, I Lost the Kids"
(first, I'd want to apologize, cause of previous incorrect title Homey, I Lost the Kids, which perhaps give you misunderstanding in possible twist (or you just didn't care:P). Anyway, that was just a typo)

When Brandine is missing (war in Iraq no that already was:P; she just missing isn't here), Cletus is in charge of all children. However, the Spucklers family behavior annoying social workers, which [after watching the life contributions of the family] take all children away from father and delivers them to different families. When Brandine returns, she can't stand her husband, and confesses, she has always want to develop, to became more, than yokel woman, to get rid of all yokel words and routines, to live normal life at all. So, she leaves her "brother" (the Cletus)(The conclusion, I just thought about, is Cletus must assemblers all the children again, searching in all Springfield, or even more far…)
Actually, for the most part I haven't liked that stereotypical yokel Spuckler family. So, I really wanted to come up with some story, where Cletus, who nowadays is really lovable by Al Jean and co. character, "gets what he deserves" in a bad way:evil:. The part of "Brandine leaves Cletus because of development" just needed to extend the story.
And that, the family would be there, anyway, cause "Homer and Cletus are friends":rolleyes:

Not Knock, Who's There ("Knock, Knock Who's There?" song and just knock-knock joke title pun)
Written by Someone inactive writer. Let it be...Reid Harrison
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: David Mirkin

LISA IS AFRAID BEING ALONE IN ALL-NEW "Not Knock, Who's There"

Lisa stayed alone in house, but is afraid of some strangers outside (she wasn't able to see, who's that; maybe just bullies? postman? or real criminals?..; inspired by Bart's reaction in Lost Verison). After that at least someone must be with her all the time (Autophobia). That attachment state progresses fast. (and is casually for real little kids:)) It's hard for Homer, who (subplot) goes through hard times on the job.

The Stock
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «The Kids Are All Fight»)

STOCK IMAGE BANK HIRES SPRINGFIELD PEOPLE IN ALL-NEW "The Stock"

[Several] Springfield citizens win the contest of making "the most stuck or really meme images and videos" (I hope, there isn't need to explain, what's the stock image), which become very popular even far away of Springfield. As a result, photobank owner (guest voiced by some guest star) hires the winners to work on them (=stock photosbank) under a long-term contract…

The aim is to make fun of ordinary thing - stock stuff, which we meet very often in the Internet. Also, there is back side of stocking - how they're produced, the long direction of process of making that "simple" photo. It should be funny:lol:

Lisa the Aurora
Written by Someone random freelancer. Let it be... Jessica Conrad ("A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas")
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

LISA SUFFERS FROM DISEASE CASED BY NUCLEAR STATION IN APRIL IN ALL-NEW "Lisa the Aurora"

When Lisa accidently falls into pound near SNPP, she got really dangerous radiation dose, which cause terrible, almost incurable disease. (That's sound really scary) Of course, Burns denied all the accusations, however, he feel sorry for Lisa and starts to take care about her (first, just to get rid of accusations, then suddenly because of real guilt).

Background:
1) it's that mentioned "cute Burns/Lisa" episode
2) It'd scheduled to air around April 26th - Chernobyl explosion anniversary
3) it's a parody on Oskar-nominated Ukrainian 2006 film "Aurora" (though I didn't reveal that writing the title) about explosion at the Chernobyl, with similar plot: the world-famous dancer, and turn it all around the girl;
4) in the episode as in the film, I can see terrific scene of Lisa got… bald haircut. That's need in the case of radiation disease;
5) It should be really wide-emotions episode:gatorcry::gatorclap::gatorlove:
6)  Lisa'd SURVIVE:P 

Eye on the War ("Eye on Springfield" title pun)
Story by Pete Holms* Teleplay by Michael Price and Joel Cohen
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
*not necessary Pete Holms, just meant any comic-writer, who would also guest stared

KENT BROCKMAN DISCOVERED WORLD CONPIRACY IN MAY IN ALL-NEW "Eye on the War"

Kent Brockman interviews a veteran of the Iraq war, however Kent doesn't really believe to him (Kent said about it, but all the show crew denies his word, so Kent just must listened to veteran). After the interview Kent (on his own initiative) digs into that case, and finds out the real "World conspiracy"… Meanwhile, Homer got "a little" of paper work, and after performing it well he becomes "ideal bureaucrat".

The title comes to think again last minute. And, even I think, it's not the best one:P

Guest stars: Pete Holms* (or not) as the veteran, Phil LaMarr (who voiced the bureaucrat Hermes Conrad in Futurama) as… someone in Homer's story

As entire post, I decided to write, that in some future I may be not "so active" here. The reason - I'm 22 (by writing this post) and after graduation from university… it's time for some… job :( (I meant :D) )
But DON'T WORRY, readers and viewers, there is still TONES of upcoming ideas.;) Just maybe they'll be revealed a bit slowly.

Mother's Day of Horror (I warned about it) - Mother's Day themed episode
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be...Matt Warburton
Directed by Mathew Nastuk

MARGE TO MANIPULATE HER FAMILY IN MAY ON MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL "Mother's Day of Horror"

When the Simpsons (except Marge, who remembered) forgot about Mother's Day, and forgot to greet the Marge with it, that angers her. She share her grief with other Springfield moms (Luann, Bernice, Sarah, Helen, Agnes,... - you know those), who said Marge, that now [after forgotten greetings with any holiday, "especially Mother's Day"] she's in legal to drill them, and the members, with the feeling of guilt, will do EVERYTHING she wishes. Marge follows the advice, and all works. However, her emotions as "lovable" mother and wife, can't stand this superiority (She, eventually just starts crying).

1) That should be really good and cute episode;:gatorlove:
2) despite it's "...of Horror" episode, it's CANON

South Park Didn't Do It ("Simpsons Already Did It" title pun)
Written by Brian Kelly
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: Mike Scully
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Wad Goals»)

THERE IS SOMETHING SOUTH PARK HASN'T DONE YET IN SEASON FINALE IN MAY "South Park Didn't Do It"

"Always actual" South Park cartoon (in the Simpsons universe it's cartoon, see "The Bart of War" the coincidence today is 18th anniversary of that episode) challenges to Springfield (actually, it sounded like the follow speech in credits of SP creators "take that... err name the popular town name in USA", "Springfield?" "take that Springfield!") to come up with something, that NOT happened in the show (South Park I mean). After that, Springfield citizens do a lot of possible/impossible, crazy/clever random activities, which weren't on SP. (however, some of them were on SP; MOREOVER, the idea it self is IRONY PARODY on the episode "Simpsons Already Did It":P :lol:)
Guest stars: SP-creators (Matt Stone and Trey Parker) as themselves

So, here's season 5 episodes ideas
  1. Lenny: Friend, Suspenders, Guy (TBI501)
  2. Side Bob Show Pants (TBI502)
  3. Lisa the Vegan (TBI503)
  4. Treehouse of Horror [season 5] (TBI505) - - Halloween - *100TH IDEA!*
  5. This Is a Woman's World (TBI504)
  6. Silent Lil' (TBI506)
  7. Woman Doctor (TBI507)
  8. The Simpsons Family Christmas (TBI508) - Christmas special
  9. Scientific-Religio-nific (TBI509)
  10. Bad Hair Days (TBI511)
  11. Sharkdance Kid (TBI510)
  12. Opposites React (TBI512) - Valentine's day
  13. The Rising and Falling of Jeff Albertson (TBI513)
  14. ЯRalph (TBI515)
  15. Boomer Time (TBI514)
  16. Honey, I Lost the Kids (TBI518)
  17. Not Knock, Who's There (TBI519)
  18. Milhouse of Wax (TBI516)
  19. Comma, Not Full Stop (TBI517)
  20. The Stock (TBI520)
  21. Lisa the Aurora (TBI521)
  22. Eye on the War (TBI522)
  23. Mother's Day of Horror (TBI523) - mothers day
  24. South Park Didn't Do It (TBI524)

Wait soon for new ideas... (actually I have toooooones of ideas-ahead).:oops: and for season 6 highlights

So, traditionally, preview of next, 6th, season of my episode ideas/stories (name, how you want). (It never ends:D)

The frequency of ideas coming (agree, bad grammar) - is different. Sometimes (usually in the evening) I can think about 2-3 ideas for a day. In the other times, I puzzle over the single "bound" story - usually this case come for episodes a la "story after the title":P But must to say, I'm trying not to use those-typed episodes, and not to repeat myself, or "The Simpsons" themselves in stories. And both of these tasks are getting harder.

I wrote about "slowing down the pace" because of start to do something, at least work at job (maybe I even end this all ideas idea at all... no, I hope this doesn't happen in the near future;)). To your understand, now I'm entering the season 6, but I have "tooooones of upcoming ideas" up to... season 8:P The time before only idea and I write the plot here is about 1.5-2 months by now (now I understand the real Simpsons crew:oops:). In the same time I trying to mix them all with the freshest ideas.

(too much talk, let's just give preview)
So, in season 6 there will probably be ideas about: Homer "betray" his wife (the braces are keys) in season premiere; THOH segments: "How I Ate Your Mother", "Lisa's Adventures Through the Windshield Glass", and "When You Dish after You Gone";
some format-benders; flashback, 2-parter,
and (I'll use CAPS - let's hype together) ONE VERY INTERESTING AND INTRIGUED STORY (MAYBE NOT SO ORIGINAL), BUT DEFINITELLY MIND-BLOWING, CRAZY-CRAZY OR JUST "MEH" THAT EVERY VIEWER OF THE THREAD/READER/MODERATOR JUST MUST STOP ANYTHING AND WRITE HOW GODAFWUL OR HOW INTERESTING (but perhaps the former) IT IS. THAT'S SOME SURPRISE, WHICH AS I SAW COMING SOON!!!

(as you can discovered, I'm full of self-irony:D)

So, here I go)

One Woman Dream ("Every Man's Dream" title reference) - See next page

Happy Nice Day (actually refers to nothing, but if you very want, err… it sounds similar to phrase "Have a nice day") - See next page

8 Lives Left or Cats! (Not Musical) - See next page

Treehouse of Horror [season 6] - Halloween special - See next page

Lisa in the Wonderland ("Alice in the Wonderland" title pun) - See next page

Oh, Father, Who Were Thou? ("Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?" title pun) - See next page

S Is for Simpsons ("F Is For Family" show title pun) - See next page

Last edited:
They all seem great. The only episode i did not appreciate was the premiere :)

:-/ Er... It's marriage crisis episode (as well as Every Man's Dream), so I understand:oops: , anyway.

Sooner or later, that must happen again:D

One Woman Dream ("Every Man's Dream" title reference)
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Timothy Bailey
(that trio recently coworked on "Now Museum, Now You Don't" episode)

HOMER BETRAYS HIS WIFE WITH IMAGINARY WOMAN IN ALL-NEW "One Woman Dream"

Homer has a dream, where he betrayed Marge with unknown brunette woman. Awaking, he [for some reason] becomes very embarrassed, and decide to search that woman in reality (FACT: if you have a dream about somebody, you did at least see hi/her in reality earlier). In the same time, Marge overhears Homer's conversation (monologue) about "morality of his betray", winds herself up about "he did always lie to me, and probably that's not the first case of betray", left Homer (without his knowing) and go to that man, who really always loves her (Artie Ziff or Moe - how do you want)
Guest stars: someone as that brunette woman, and perhaps, John Lovitz as Artie Ziff

The story is marriage crisis "again" episode, so it could be not the best in implementation. Anyway, take THAT:P Objectively, interesting premise

Happy Nice Day (actually refers to nothing, but if you very want, err… it sounds similar to phrase "Have a nice day")
Written by Al Jean and Mike Reiss
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: AJ & MR

THE PROBLEMS ARE REVEALED IN ALL-NEW "Happy Nice Day"

In the musical episode all the characters [in some funny form; starting from Lisa] are singing (with whole musical numbers) about the problems, which disturb them. (It may be funny:lol: I.e., Moe sings about poor bar, and in the same time in Broadway white suit, he performs some number). The title is irony

Back