The B's episodes ideas

So, traditionally, preview of next, 5th, season of my episode ideas/stories (name, how you want). Err... actually making this posts sometimes is harder, than come up with ideas:lol: (not)

Well, want to say about chosen "wr, dir and ep": either so random:D either, according to apromaxily real "order" of them (like Moore went after Oliver, or vice versa... you got it); or (in most cases) how I see that episode. If something crazy, than Mike Scully or Jeff Westbrook:P if something deep emotional Bart/Lisa episode, than either Carolyn Omine or Al Jean, or random freelancer, if it's... err... like seasons 7 or 8, than ep are Bill & Josh etc.
Now you knew all:)

Season 5 of ideas will start with really thrilled idea for Lenny episode.
Then, there will be Treehouse of Horror with really scary segments "No Time To Be Dead", "Baby in Dark" and "The Snow Legend of Bart Simpson".
There'll be another "[guess what holiday] of Horror" episodes, but that's be canon (casual) story.
Also, there'll be cute Burns/Lisa episode, there'll be promised flashforward... what else: Christmas episode, "Lisa the Vegan" episode, stories about Sideshow Bob, Ralph, Kent, Smithers and others
I'm really happy there is, at least, some kind of feedback (just 1 user, though:P). Wait for others!..

That's all for now:)

P.S. Because I changed my username, I DON'T WANT the thread also changes the title - The B is always The B:D (like B+ mark)

So, coming soon season 5…

Lenny: Friend, Suspenders, Guy - See bellow

Side Bob Show Pants ("SpongeBob Square Pants" title pun) - See bellow

Lisa the Vegan (you know the other string of puns) - See bellow

This Is a Woman's World ("This is a man's world" line, from "It's a man's world song title pun) - See bellow

Treehouse of Horror [season 5] - Halloween special - See bellow

Silent Lil' ("Silent Hill" video game name pun) - See bellow

Woman Doctor (title pun on Ukrainian medical drama series, "Women's Doctor" / "Жіночий лікар") - See bellow

Last edited:
Lenny: Friend, Suspenders, Guy
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Selman
(wr. and dir. will cowork in upcoming "Mother and Child Reunion)

LENNY DISCOVERS A PAST MENTAL BREAKDOWN IN SEASON PREMIERE "Lenny: Friend, Suspenders, Guy"

Lenny found out, he was mistakenly diagnosed and threated from Down syndrome for a week in his childhood, and wrong medicines might cause on his follow behavior (just ask nothing, and read to the end). He trying forget that "accident" and not care, but [psychosomatically] the "disease" is progressing to more changing Lenny's behavior…

Backstory: Lenny Leonard always has been that character, who is "really simple, just as big kid". Some examples I saw: Lenny's story in "Springfield up", his doll-obsession "The D'oh-cial Network" etc. I thought, what if that cause by some child's trauma or disease… So, come to this episode. I highlighted it's psychosomatical process, so he had NOT and has NOT now that Down syndrome.
If anything, the idea isn't about show "the difference of people with Down syndrome and other people". No, at all! If the episode was real in some time, I'd just want to show, how is, when a person suddenly without any doctors (repeat, psychosomatically) would change his/her live. It's more about self-medication (which is actual nowadays), rather point to some illness.

Anyway, despite some explaining, I'm already ready for controversion :oops:

Side Bob Show Pants ("SpongeBob Square Pants" title pun)
Written by Someone random freelancer... let it be Judd Apatow with 25-years' script:D
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: David Mirkin
(Clements coworked recently with freelancer writer Christine Nangle in Uncut Femmes)

BOB TERWILLIGER RETURNS ON TV IN ALL-NEW "Side Bob Show Pants"

After Sideshow Bob was released completely [he doesn't wish to perform evil, since "Gone Boy"] he hired again at "Krusty the Klown show". However, Krusty says, that modern kids are harder to impress than much years ago [before Bob arrested] and they're really annoying (kids just pounce on Bob and start to "touch" him). Thus, Bob befriends with Sideshow Mel (who is really thankful to Bob, because of Bob committed a crime Mel's now has "glory in the show":lol:). To stop mess on the show with children (which Krusty just can't say 'no' to his auditory), Mel and Bob hired Bart as chief among kids, who deters them.

I particularly appreciate the way that you present it (egal to futon critic ^^)

Haw-Haw :lol:
That came to mind in last season, when sometimes to show a "beauty of idea", some "feature" the highlight needed. I even used to add month for all ideas, but decided, that, when I'd make "list of season episodes", the order couldn't be changed, so I refused it.

Lisa the Vegan (you know the other string of puns)
Written by Elisabeth Kiernan Averick
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Mike Scully

LISA CHANGES HER WAY OF EATING IN ALL-NEW "Lisa the Vegan"

Lisa met Violet, who convince her to move forward [into Lisa's "save the planet" steps] and become completely vegan (so, she mustn't eat all animal-produced food, like eggs, meat, cheese - just vegetables and fruits from the garden). Meanwhile Homer accidently in dream [=in process of sleeping itself] hit Marge's face by his arm, and now she annoyed her by emerging snoring (the part of hit is real, casual story) :lol:
Guest star: Jessica Chastain as Violet (JUST TODAY I saw TV-program coming from one Hollywood cable channel and found out this actress "first was vegetarian, then became vegan", so, she's the most suitable for that role)

This Is a Woman's World ("This is a man's world" line, from "It's a man's world song title pun)
Story by Brian Kelly Teleplay by (inactive writers) Joshua Sternin & Jennifer Ventimilia
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: AJ (season 17 style)

WOMEN OCCUPIED ALMOST ALL PROFESSIONS IN ALL-NEW "This Is a Woman's World"

Homer and Marge have an argue about nowadays women worked on all jobs (as you could guess, Homer is against it and show own, not really discriminational, but still sexist thoughts about the issue). They make a bet: if Homer will find at least one job, where woman just CAN NOT be in, he's allowed to do something Marge [as well as other women] wouldn't like, AND will be able to declare, that "female" is weaker gender not just stereotypically (Lisa is really worried about last part). Otherwise, if Homer won't find, he public declares about beauty of equality and will do a thing he [as well as other men, no just Homer] doesn't like to do.
During process, Homer discovers women in ALL jobs (little backstory: this is initial episode base: I really came to thought nowadays, luckily, women are everywhere:) ). Meanwhile, being at home, Marge accidently came to answer for Homer's task (the job, women really can't be in), and must hide all hints to that profession from Homer.

This Is a Woman's World ("This is a man's world" line, from "It's a man's world song title pun)
Story by Brian Kelly Teleplay by (inactive writers) Joshua Sternin & Jennifer Ventimilia

Homer and Marge have an argue about nowadays women worked on all jobs (as you could guess, Homer is against it and show own, not really discriminational, but still sexist thoughts about the issue). They make a bet: if Homer will find at least one job, where woman just CAN NOT be in, he's allowed to do something Marge [as well as other women] wouldn't like, AND will be able to declare, that "female" is weaker gender not just stereotypically (Lisa is really worried about last part). Otherwise, if Homer won't find, he public declares about beauty of equality and will do a thing he [as well as other men, no just Homer] doesn't like to do.
During process, Homer discovers women in ALL jobs (little backstory: this is initial episode base: I really came to thought nowadays, luckily, women are everywhere:) ). Meanwhile, being at home, Marge accidently came to answer for Homer's task (the job, women really can't be in), and must hide all hints to that profession from Homer.

This one is actually very good as sexism is a current problem

Treehouse of Horror [season 5] - Halloween special
Written by Al Jean and Matt Selman
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

IT'S RETURNING SNOW SPY HORROR IN ALL-NEW "Treehouse of Horror"

No Time To Be Dead ("No Time To Die" James Bond film and its soundtrack names pun)

One day, Ned Flanders is shocked with return of his wife, Maude "from that world" (though she looks alright, normally, that Ned afeares her first naming "Devil's creature":P). Later Ned calm downs (by watching neutral mother's love of Maude). However, there is one problem: Maude (or zombie-Maude, name "it" whatever) is still angry at Homer and subconsciously wants his death. She is (well, try to be) cute as always, BUT when she sees Homer (and ONLY then) for the first time, she gives him a slap (after a second she nervous appreciates), then a fist punch, then (get ready) a small knife blade sprouts from her palm (luckily, it injured Homer just a bit), and eventually she becomes so mad, then transforms into transformer-terminator-looked andromorphic killer machine, who just wants REVENGE AND BLOOD… (I think, Bart could catalyzed that anger by pointing Homer's photo to Maude:D)
Guest stars: Glen Close as Mona Simpson: In final scene, Abe opens a door in the Simpsons' house and Mona calmly stands and says "Hi, Abe. We must discuss something". And Abe nervously and going backwards, responds: "Even, if you are not zombie, that's the worst thing could happen"

Crazy? Yes! Silly? Yes! Scary enough? I hope so!:D

Baby in Dark ("Men in Black" parody) or Baby Dark ("Baby Shark" song title pun)

Marge reveals a secret spy organization, in which most of her families work (you read "Men in Black" parody). And the main task (disturbed Marge) arises: discovered, that Maggie's always-sucked pacifier is "key to Universe and all powers", so the organization must take it out before baby open its dark side… (as you could guess, Maggie did it and made a chaos).  in the end Marge reminds to, just said, ANGRY Maggie about really love and feelings 
Guest star: Will Smith (hope, not necessary, why he is chosen) as "old janitor, who is a retired agent, and, when nobody watches, pretend to be still him". Short cameo, but should be really cool

Just found in it a rehash of "Moefinger" segment - maybe, a bit:P.

The Snow Legend of Bart Simpson ("The Revenant" parody, and, actually, in Ukraine that film was named as "The Legend of Hugh Glass", so there is also some title pun)

During Snow Fest, Bart moves away from the town (to said, running for his drone) and lost in Springfield forest under Springfield mountain. Being disconnected, he survives from the cold (here I see The Revenant scenes, when he must sleep in a bear). Suddenly, during show storm (it's so strong, even Springfield residents don't go finding the boy and just hope for him, so that's NOT "Gone Boy" rehash:P) Bart felt that must run away, over forest, from real yeti monster.

If done amazingly, that segment (for me, at least), feels the most stronger.

Silent Lil' ("Silent Hill" video game name pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Mike Scully (season 13 style)
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Kill Gil, Volumes I & II»)
crazy cast, isn't?

LISA DISCOVERS STATE SECRET IN ALL-NEW "Silent Lil'"

Working on school report on the US history, Lisa opens an answer on the most important, ultimate state question. However, FBI [which tracked the girl] forces her to keep quiet about it… Meanwhile Homer and Marge use rollerblading as one of [various] ways for marriage saving. They're so good, that take part in competition. (Yes, subplot is obvious rehash of "Boy Meets Curl", and even Bob Burgers done such earlier).

To be honest, now it sounds not really original, rather idea for another lazy episode:oops:|

Shh… how is the idea?

Woman Doctor (title pun and inspired by Ukrainian medical drama series, "Women's Doctor" / "Жіночий лікар")
Written by Bill Odenkirk
Directed by Michael Polchino
(wr. and dir. duo recently coworked on "The Fat Blue Line")

DOCTOR HIBBERT MEETS NEW COLLEAGUE IN ALL-NEW "Woman Doctor"

Dc. Hibbert is sorehead by appointment of a new [other] doctor, woman named Tabitha Hubbert (didn't even try again sexism topic again :nonono: She's single and as professional as Hibbert, but she cares more about real patients' treatment, rather their money). First these two always involved in own disputes, but then Hibbert understands he likes [and eventually loves] Tabitha (who also liked him) much more, than own wife, Bernice… (it's really typically for all TV-dramas (and the episode should be a parody on then): first opposites repelled, than attracted, then love etc. For example, see any of criminal series).
Guest stars: Ellen Pompeo ("Grey's Anatomy" main role) as Tabitha and Donald Sutherland as himself (as old patient, cameo)

The episode should be really cute, about someway wrong love, and in the same time funny because of aforementioned parody style:)

Gosh! I missed this one was my 100th idea:birthdaygator: Initially I remembered it would be somewhere in "season 5", and actually didn't even prepare for it:P Anyway, late HOORAY!

This one is great, but which role for the family in it ? :)

Thanks.:)

Err... maybe in intro part, like said "The Simpsons family went for annual medical examination, and during it the focus moved to Hibbert". Maybe later, Hibbert or Bernice would ask Homer or Marge about "love in marriage" question.

IMHO, the Simpsons should have just a minor role in this episode:gatorshrug:

Next

The Simpsons Family Christmas- Christmas special - See bellow

Scientific-Religio-nific - See bellow

Sharkdance Kid ("Sundance Kid" name pun) - See bellow

Bad Hair Days ("Bad hair day" phrase pun) - See next page

Opposites React ("Opposites Attract" reference) - Valentine-Day special - See next page

The Rising and Falling of Jeff Albertson - See next page

Boomer Time - See next page

Last edited:
The Simpsons Family Christmas- Christmas special
Written by Al Jean, John Frink and Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Mark Kirkland
EP: AJ

THE SIMPSONS ARE DIVIDED ON CHRISTMAS IN DECEMBER IN ALL-NEW "The Simpsons Family Christmas"

Watching old Christmas black-and-white films on TV, full of "Christmas spirit" (i.e. "It's a Wonderful Life"-typed; however this time films are more parodied, and made in animated form, no "live-action"), Marge really wants to arrange a "real, warm, family Christmas celebration" with all ideal in. During preparing (includes also Christmas tree ideal look, ideally-lenghth candles - you understood, she overdoes a bit:P), Marge suddenly reminds "one special thing, without which the Christmas can't be". Being on the end of Christmas Eve in mall, Marge got closed alone in building for all holidays [and nobody of family knows her, because she really quick run to the mall without saying anything]. For me, it's some mix of "I Won't be home for Christmas" and "'Tis the 30th Season" episodes and maybe "Daddicus Finch" a bit . But that's… that's good!
Subplot: Meanwhile, because of long queues for presents, Homer decides to buy them online via service "Secret Santa" (where the addressee doesn't know, who presented, and sender doesn't know, who he/she gives presents to, thus the presents are chosen unpredictable)

In my opinion, this could have been a great serie finale. Also, Homer just could have decided to buy online because of the pandemic.

In my opinion, this could have been a great serie finale. Also, Homer just could have decided to buy online because of the pandemic.

Yes, the subplot of online shopping is actual nowadays, though it wasn't inspired by this state.

There are several similar-typed Christmas episodes in the show (well, actually reminded just "I Won't be home for Christmas", anyway:P). Were they "cute, with solid story"? Yes. Could they be potential series finale? I really doubt, and even doubt in this my idea as "The Simpsons finale". But your words were pleasure. Thank you:)

Scientific-Religio-nific
Written by Hank Azaria
Directed by Chris Clements

FRINK JOINS TO THE CHURCH IN ALL-NEW "Scientific-Religio-nific" (the title is reference to character's language)

During hurricane, prof. Frink [as well as others] hiding in the church building. He noticed some inaccuracies with proved historian data (first, it's really proved Jesus Christ was - at least as human; second - among inaccuracies, to said, that God has no 4, but 1 more - 5 fingers:D, others historical persons-connected mistakes and so on). He decides to work for a some time in church as "scientific accuracy assistant". During one of usually ceremonies, Frink realizes, he convinced to be religion person (backstory base: I remembered my school history teacher had doubted in God existence during lessons, but later he did celebrate me with the Easter, btw, by coincidence, tomorrow, 25 April is Greek-Catholic Palm Sunday, I'll also celebrate:)).
This one is great, but which role for the family in it ? :)
For such readers, give that:D While Frink spends much time at church, Lisa is supervises his laboratory (doesn't perform any experiments, but shortly looks, whether anything ok)

Am I your reader ? ^^
Basically this one is good but reminds me the episode where Lisa fight against Flanders about Darwin and Monkeys.

Am I your reader ? ^^
Basically this one is good but reminds me the episode where Lisa fight against Flanders about Darwin and Monkeys.

1) I really hope, you're not only my reader;) Maybe others aren't just so active (judging by views statistics, there are about 20-30 views of this thread)
2) In "Religio-nific" Frink wouldn't be against religion: he'd just correct the "inaccuracies" and vice versa - join the church.

Oh, I forgot to mention writing the story "During hurricane prof. Frink (who is actually atheist, as most of scientists)"

I hope so too, because i think you have great potential :)
Thanks for your precision in this episode, even i understood he would'nt be against religion, it's just an other story which mixes Science and Religion :)

Last edited:
Sharkdance Kid ("Sundance Kid" name pun)
Written by Elisabeth Kiernan Averick
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Mike Scully (season 10 style)

MAGGIE'S IDOL ISN'T WHO SHE SEEMES IN ALL-NEW "Sharkdance Kid"

After popular [by making super-popular YouTube videos for kids, those with sometimes viral music] young star named Sylvia Flower (yes, pseudoname; guest voiced by some young singer/actress) comes to Springfield with concert, Marge and Maggie [who really loves Sylvia] go there. However, Sylvia shows to be an egoistic, arrogant and insincere star. Marge got annoyed with it, and banned Maggie to watch Sylvia Flower. However, Maggie doesn't understand the reasons and is capricious, (Must agree, it reminds "The Incredible Lightness of Being a baby", but the differ is: this time Maggie really doesn't understand, why, cause she's just a baby anyway). Meanwhile, Homer and band helps to Moe with his apartment renovation. (Simply, can contain funny jokes and scenes)

P.S. Just realized "Sharkdance Kid" would be more suitable title for episode "Maggie is dancing Baby Shark dance all the time":P Actually, I wasn't sure about the title 'til its "revelation"

I like both shows but prefer the Simpsons. Your plot reminds me either a plot with Stewie's being disappointed by his idols or The Homer the Father in which Digby Sheridan is actually a bad person instead of the good dentist.

Back