The B's episodes ideas

Because of "big interest" in just 1 day (I saw on viewers number) decided to sooner with next episode

Homer, Marge & Marriage Crisis (I laughed even just typing this:lol:)
Written by Joel Kohen
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: AJ
(this trio recently coworked on «Yellow Subterfuge»)

When [popular in people] conflict within Quimby's couple escalates into almost divorce, Joe and Martha (yes, I looked for her name) hire Marge and Homer respectively to spy undercover [with the aim of "non-love" interest] on a soul mate (Marge bonds with Martha, while Homer - with Joe). When H&M accidently discovered each other's role [they were told to keep this in secret] they must save problem marriage... and Quimby's one, ok initially H&M did NOT have own marriage problems

What if-fy…
Story by Al Jean Teleplay by Joel Cohen and Brian Kelly
Directed by Mathew Nastuk

To waste time at city meeting, citizens told 3 stories [in the type "what if X became(s) Y"]
1) what if all people were robots (humanoid robots with the same outward, but "hidden" additional staff);
2) what if Homer and Skinner switched places (not that "Ah, I'm in your body!" story:D No, what if Homer (with all his behavior) was principal with Agnes as mother and Skinner worked at SNPP with Marge, Bart, Lisa etc. as family… Maybe I overexplained this);
3) what if Gil became mayor (and later "gets promotion" to USA President).

Gosh! For some reason there was some bug at thread, and I delete "My Smoothie Valentine" by mistake:-/ Trying to recover it from memory...

My Smoothie Valentine ("My Funny Valentine" title pun) - Valentine Day episode
Written by Rob Lazebnik
Directed by Michael Polchino
EP: Selman
(wr. and dir. recently coworked at «Throw Grampa from the Dane»)
Err.. there was definitely another cast, but I don't remember:gatorshrug:

As Valentine's Day present for Marge, Homer wants to cook smoothie with "that" special taste. Meanwhile, to attend Lisa Milhouse always assent to her.

The Picture of Hooverian Gay ("The Picture of Dorian Gray" title pun)
Written by Tim Long and Miranda Thompson
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on "Bart Stops to Smell the Roosevelts")

Lisa discovered miss Hoover for a long time [of life] has rejected her brother-gay Duke [some gay-guest star needed]. The girl wants to show, that her teacher needn't reject gays, and they are nice people. However, the real reason is differ of Duke's sexual orientation… [Actually, could be ok plot, you were wrong, if by the title thought miss Hoover does coming-out:D]
Meanwhile, Homer has a dream, where Santa's Little Helper is an undercover secret agent, and waking up, he becomes obsessed with looking for family pets.:uhh: [imho, funny story, at least, on paper]
More on subplot: it's is that "announced" sorta like spoof/parody on "Phineas and Ferb". The design of headquarters in headquarters, in my view, could be similar to that used in P&F for agent P. Jeff "Swampy" Marsh (co-creator of PF) guest stat in dream as his Major Monogram-typed character (renamed, though). While also Dan Povenmire (co-creator of PF) star as doctor John Doofenshmirtz, to who Homer come to solve his paranoia problem. However, expect of the surname and white bathrobe, there isn't anything common with "Doof". I just liked that animation series, and if full crossover with The Simpsons would be... weird, than just some details could be used in some story. Btw, I checked Marsh and Povenmire worked for The Simpsons way back in 1990's.

Krusty+ ("Disney+" title pun)
Written by Michael Price
EP: Mike Scully
(wr. and. dir. recently coworked on "At Long Last Leave")

With the aim of monetize, "Krusty the Klown Show" on tv was canceled, and entirely transfer to new-created steaming platform Krusty+. While the long filming [several days and even nights for the reason "as fast as possible"] of a year-ahed material for platform (including original "Krusty the Klown Show" and its different spinoffs and relative projects) with the children [as "classic audience"], their parents are worried long absence. Mistakenly thinking it's "mass kidnaping", they bond up, appeal to police (and army) and try to capture the studio and realise the children. [Krusty decides to use it and, as the result, it's all turns into crazy mega-popular rescue operation/filming new original platform show. At least for me, that sounds very funny:D].
Guest stars Bob Iger (CEO of The Walt Disney Company) and Lawrence O'Donnell as themselves

The Simpsons 1000
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Bill O. & Josh W.
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Puffless»)

It's celebrating 1000th season of The Simpsons! The eye of on the show "very long" past is shown…

I got inspired by ''Family Guy'' Through the Years episode, as if the show is lasted for a many decades; but actually, in my view, it's more like Simpsons' "Behind the Laugher". What I meant: showing the "distribution" of "1000 seasons" between years with characteristic of "that or another era" (i.e. there was 140 seasons in late 1940th-1960th). The time is from "big depression" (early 1930th) up to 1989 (all, without showing "last 30-something seasons). I even no wonder, how that all could turn in real development:chin:

Guest stars: Matt Groening (necessary) as himself, and someone now old to play "young him/herself as The Simpsons guest star"

The Da Vinci God ("The Da Vinci Code" title pun)
Written by Some inactive now writer (let it be... Billy Kimball)
Directed by Lance Kramer
(trio recently coworked on «Smoke on the Daughter», 13 years ago)

Trying to interest bored at church ceremony children, Marge realizes she disinterested in church herself. Going to Springfield library [on her own], she starts her unbelievable (in all senses) journey into finding out the real aim of religion and who/what the God is…
One guest star needed

I know, there was already "Marge and religion" story, but that's different:D

So, here's season 2 episodes of idears
  1. Principal Minds (TBI201)
  2. The Way She Was (TBI202)
  3. The House Is where the Heart Is (TBI203)
  4. Timeless (TBI204) - - Halloween
  5. Fire Love (2 parter)
  6. (TBI205-206)
  7. Citizen Ukraine (TBI208)
  8. Picco Dante (TBI207)
  9. Mr. and Mrs. Smithers (TBI209)
  10. Religion and Medicine (TBI210)
  11. Are You there Santa? It's me, Maggie (TBI211) - Christmas
  12. Forrest Gone (TBI212)
  13. The Boy, who Grew Too Much (TBI213)
  14. Mad Selma (TBI214)
  15. My Smoothie Valentine (TBI215) - Valentine's day
  16. MonoLisa (TBI215)
  17. The Cat as the Pet (TBI217)
  18. What if-fy… (TBI219)
  19. Homer, Marge & Marriage Crisis (TBI218)
  20. The Picture of Hooverian Gay (TBI220)
  21. Krusty+ (TBI221)
  22. The Da Vinci God (TBI223) - mothers day
  23. The Simpsons 1000 (TBI222)

Wait soon for new ideas... (actually I have toooooones of ideas-ahead).:oops:

And I want to ask you for feedback: what do you think about ideas plots? just know, whether I go in the right direction:)

Last edited:
Some words about [upcoming] ideas:
1) I can come up to them any random time:lol: some of them arose (inspired) from real life situations
2) in most cases I tried not to repeat with stories
3) unexpectedly for myself, but there are tones episodes ahead ("full" season 3 minimum:))

Regarding, upcomings:
there'll be stories, involved several secondary characters, including Ned (twice), Barney, Duffman (partly), Burns and Smithers (where without them, right?), Patty and Selma (two episodes:rimshot:), Wiggum, Skinner,...
there be several format-bender episodes ideas, including one with Glenn Close guest star (guess as who?). If you liked "How I Wet Your Mother?" episode, you'll just LOVE the idea of this one, I hope.:)
also, traditionally, I prepare trilogy episodes, this time, very religious/horror Christmas of Horror… and for the first (but not the last;)) time, I'll try myself in Treehouse of Horror

Err.. what else?... Also, there will travel episodes and... one sweet/interesting idea for Homer/Bart episode, where... ok, I stop on this.

Thanks (in advance) for your past and future interest in this thread.

Last edited:
Teen Again (actually, title reference to France comedy "16 ans ou presque"; "16 again" in Ukrainian translation, or "16 years old or almost", literally translating in English") - See bellow

One Word Title Episode - See bellow

Word Peace (World Peace title pun) - actually supposed to be Halloween special, before idea for THOH - See bellow

Treehouse of Horror [insert any Romanian number]- Halloween special - See bellow

Midway to Heaven, Highway to Hell, and Back (multiple title pun) - See bellow

Last edited:
Teen Again (actually, title reference to France comedy "16 ans ou presque"; "16 again" in Ukrainian translation, or "16 years old or almost", literally translating in English")
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: David Mirkin

Homer falls asleep, and wakes up in the world as 12-year teen, with slightly different state of affairs. There he lives with his mother and nobody in Springfield knows or remember something about Homer Simpson (cause he's just unknown kid). He has a choice: to find out the exit from there, or vice versa…

That was short synopsis, but I'd want to tell more of that plot, because I really liked it:).

After Homer done [for another time] something stupid, he even has an argue with Marge [again]. During it, as "a reason" he complains about his difficult childhood, and Marge shouts that "OK. Maybe, perhaps we both would be better happier, if you didn't grow like... like you now, and I couldn't meet you!". Then Homer falls asleep in the couch in the living room, because still angry at Marge  and following things are just his dream .

He waked up by his alive mother (guest voiced by Glenn Close) and worries about everything: he looks like "not fat" teen (in my view, he similar to his look in "The Blunder Years" flashback), Mona isn't dead, they live in some familiar beauty house (that house, where was farm he actually grew, i.e. there was a farm in "e-i-e-i-d'oh") and… Abe is absent. [Because Abe didn't appreciate nor really love them and for much years had lived just with "1960th TV-set and its programs", Homer and Mona threw him and took to almost mental hospital, Retirement Castle, where "he's cared about"].

Homer careless child. He's happy, goes to school (not Springfield Elementary and without characters from there), has a school friends, has a great sweet younger years living with his mother. What more could he want?

Once he decided walking out, but outside, in Springfield [almost forget, the characters have the same view as in *cough* canon], nobody knows or remember something about him (cause he's just unknown kid). Moe doesn't allow him, because "he must be 14 at least", Homer even got to the SNPP, but was driven out by Frank Grimes, who works well as Safety Inspector in all plant (initially was just in 7G, but was promoted). He went to the Simpsons house, but now former family are all just people bearing the same [actually common in USA] surname Simpson.

Befriend with Bart, Homer with Mona is invited to the evening family dinner. There, remembering, what happened to Bart, Lisa and Maggie's father, Marge crying said "he was the great man, children loved him so much. He was the astronaut [got the reference], the American hero. However during one of flight, the rocket had landed unluckily and he perished". When Homer said "Hey, I also was the astronaut… in the future", Marge [probably from happy memories] and her kids again starts to cry and hug together. Seeing that cute and depressed a bit scene, Mona suggest to go home.

Backing home, Homer sad because of seen real warm feelings of the Simpsons [another]. He sits in his room and watch in the mirror himself future, who says him sorta like "That's world is really cool and your mom made you great lifelong dream childhood. In the same time, you saw here the tears and sad of your present family, but you wanna so?"

Homer went to the Mona and crying says "Mom, anyway happening, know I love you", both hugging and sleep together.

Homer wakes up in reality and says everyone he loves them ignoring their surprised reaction. Then he saw upside and thanks God and his mom for all…

That was really charming write. Some moments even made me cry, do you? What do you thing about this idea?

One Word Title Episode
Written by John Fink
Directed by Bob Anderson
(wr. and dir. duo recently worked on «500 Keys» , while the trio worked on «Simpsons Tall Tales» (Paul Bunyan segment))

Homer and Bart make a movie about World War 2. When they pitched it to the "big powerful film corporation" producers take the film. However later finds out, that they replaced the movie title [quickly made by Bart sometime] to the one "swear" word to make it more popular [that's actually inspired that many films or tv/strimming shows named literally in 1-2 words - check out!]. Because of "lost film spirit" Homer and Bart start to protest about it…

Guest stars (maybe real actors, or producers) needed.

Word Peace (World Peace title pun) - actually supposed to be Halloween special
Written by Al Jean, J. Stuart Burns and some random freelancer (let it be… Michael Nobori)
Directed by Mark Kirkland
(confess , this time I randomly chose the crew In reality, it'd seemed like mash-up:lol:)

Trilogy episode about the strongest conflicts in history:
  • The first - is "untold" story of "classical" WW2 (that's actually coincidence, it involved into 2-in-a-row episodes);
  • The second story is about Hundred Years' War between France and England, featuring showing casual life of citizens;
  • The final is about over 40 years' wars in "in a galaxy far, far away"… with showing all the 40-years' time period (parody on "Star Wars", what The Simpsons haven't done yet, strangely)

Treehouse of Horror [insert any Romanian number]- Halloween special (for the first time, thoh)
Written by Caroline Omine
Directed by Timothy Bailey

Dead Ned's Catch ("Deadliest Catch" and actually "The Ned-liest Catch" episode title pun) (something really violent)
Ned turns out to be a serial maniac, who killed his wives [in the case of Mona, it's not his fault accident, but then…]
In another words, I was inspired that briefly scene "In memory of my dead wives" in the end of "Flanders' Ladder" - what if they (including Marge) all didn't dead their death? and very "controversial", "conspiratorial" and maybe crazy thought - "We didn't saw the in-series death of Edna, just how Ned cried for her… :shifty: for THOH segment that's enough :D

Back from the Future ("Back to the Future" title pun) (something really funny)
Somewhere in XVI-XVII century (main setting). Through various science experiments [a la Frankenstein-ish] crazy scientist (can be voiced by guest star) succeeds to move to their time Homer from XXI century. However, the last makes mad and then suicide the citizens of "old-styled town" by talking about events in the future (err... the present for us; events include: political system in the world, abolition of slavery, USA presidents etc.) I see that funny:lol:

Make Space for Lisa ("Make Room for Lisa" title pun) (something really science-fiction)
When government (NASA or whose) rocket during unsuccessful landing [on school yard] accidently had killed Lisa, the Simpsons family sued for their huge morale compensation. As a result they win… all space headquarters, spacecrafts and rockets on the Earth. They decide to test one of already their spacecrafts and go to the space. When they are sucked by black hole they discovered a new Universe with all Lisa-look-like creatures…
Actually, I planned to do this segment with Bart, and making Homer or Skinner mad seeing that Bart-verse, however, I saw, that for some reason there are a few of women-centric stories (please no offence, I'm really trying diversity), so change to Lisa

I already came to idea for the next THOH, but shhh... 

Midway to Heaven, Highway to Hell, and Back (multiple title pun)
Written by Tom Gammill & Max Pross
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Al Jean & Mike Reiss
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Whistler’s Father»)

When Ned Flanders is in coma he has a dream about his meeting with God. However, God hasn't liked Ned's behavior and says he is not yet worthy of Heaven. Waking up, Ned really gets sad and falls in deep depression (behave like emo, saying "my life is pointless" (without suicide thoughts, just depression), "I must listen to my bitnik parents in childhood yet" and so on). Meanwhile, the Simpsons kids must (forcibly :lol:) decide which of aunt is better: Patty or Selma.

Hmm... the main plot would be something iffy if it really aired in seasons 3-4 of AJ&MR. As for the sub plot it all depends on implementation

Future ideas

The Earth Is Yellow as a Grape (title pun on "The Earth Is Blue as an Orange" - it's Ukrainian documentary film, won Award at the 2020 Sundance Film Festival and included to the Oscars long-list) - See bellow

Family Bull ("Red Bull" and "Family Dog" titles pun) - See bellow

Great Writer Hope ("Great White Hope" title pun) - See bellow

A Video Dance (repeat fast 5 times) - See bellow

Christmas of Horror (you know what title pun) - See bellow

Ad-Nature Time ("Adventure Time" title pun) - See bellow

House of Past ("House of Wax" title pun) - See bellow

Homer, Sweet Homer ("Home Sweet Home" title pun) - See bellow

This Is New Mexico, Baby - See bellow

Last edited:
The Earth Is Yellow as a Grape (title pun on "The Earth Is Blue as an Orange" - it's Ukrainian documentary film, won Award at the 2020 Sundance Film Festival and included to the Oscars long-list)
Written by Michael Ferris
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
(wr. and dir. coworked on «'Paths of Glory»)

Moe persuades Homer to buy a area next to Moe's country house, wherein he grows grapes for his Moe et Chandon wine. The reason of deal is Moe's neighbor moved out, leaving many vineyards, and agree to sell plot [with the house, of course] to anybody except Moe (due to "principles"). 'Cause Homer is really happy to be neighbor of his bartender and friend, and Moe is also happy to have unlimited access to vineyards (Homer initially didn't care about them, and allow Moe do whatever), the Simpsons are moving there. However, there can't be a friendship between two neighbors… [and Homer decide to produce own family wine with his grapes and old equipment in his new house]

Family Bull ("Red Bull" and "Family Dog" titles pun)
Written by Ryan Koh
(this trio recently coworked on «Singin’ In The Lane»)

Duffmen got tired of being "empty" beer mascot. He wants something more - like making a serious "not very art-house" film for "Duff Inc.". After big casting [among Springfield families], the Simpsons family's hired to play the main roles. However, it opens up, that their characters portray stereotypical family (like "1890-th family" in «Helter Shelter» , but in the modern time conditions of "understanding of stereotypes", somehow), against what (of course) Lisa comes.

Great Writer Hope ("Great White Hope" title pun)
Written by Some random freelancer (let it be… Justin Hurwitz, «The Falcon and the D’ohman»)
(that wr. and dir. coworked on... «The Falcon and the D’ohman», but in general, freelancer and Nastuk recently coworked on «Gorillas on the Mast»)

When Barney must pay off the debts [Moe's patience finally ends], he decided to earn money using his (non)reviled artist talent (like that gag with painting on the napkin in... I guess "Mom and Pop Art"). He becomes the author. First Barney wrote, just for earning money, but actually he got famous. [He pays for debts in Moe's, and moved out from Springfield to "new prospectives"]
Guest stars needed - authors, writers, somelike in "Moe'n' a Lisa"

I wouldn't name it as "rehash of M'naL, but with Barney". No way - this is another story about person's really success, without random angry Moe's efforts

A Video Dance
Written by Some inactive writer (let it be… Billy Kimball)
Directed by Chris Clements
EP: David Mirkin
(wr. and dir. recently coworked on «Gone Maggie Gone»)

Bart took on the video his unsuccessfully trying to recreate popular Internet dance. Immediately after he met Lenora Carter [imagine she just run behind], who asks for a video, because it took a very wanted overall country criminal on the background, so it can be an strong evidence in investigation against him. However, Bart worries, because if the video [with his fail] goes public, he'll get a lifelong shame (Bart run off, but eventually must choose the right choice). Meanwhile, Homer saves Selma's life, and, unfortunaly to Homer or Selma, or them both, she can't forget about it.

Just thought about similarity with "Boy who knew too much" in the main plot, however Bart initially understands the importance of video, and avoid the choosing.. ehh.. "right choice":rolleyes:

Ad-Nature Time ("Adventure Time" title pun)
Story by Rob Lazebnik Teleplay by Joel Cohen and Dan Greaney
(Lazebnik and Polchino recently worked on «Throw Grampa from the Dane» episode… and My Smoothie Valentine idea)

With benefit in price, Hollywood studios come to Springfield to film different advertisements. The process of making so short outcomes requires a lot of effort from everyone…

Some-thing in premies may be similar to recent «A Springfield Summer Christmas for Christmas», but in my view, there is no common anymore

House of Past ("House of Wax" title pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

During cold weather outside (like nowadays in the Northern half of world… moving back to topic), the Simpsons family finds the "old notebook of owner" with description of all lives of all previous The Simpsons house owners'. They traveled though it history of their house though flashbacks…

spoiler The ending: Homer decides to write something about the Simpsons in the book, and cut to the people of future read it.

First, it's similar to *sigh* Moe's rag past, BUT the scenes are normal flashback WITHOUT "talking house voiced by guest star". The idea appears, when I understood the ambiguity of "The House Is where the Heart Is" title, so decide to do real such house flashback. I view it fine:)

Homer, Sweet Homer ("Home Sweet Home" title pun)
Written by Rob Lazebnik and Michael Price
Directed by Bob Anderson

Being drunken [at Moe's, as always], Homer accidently:
a) arranges 3 dates via social app and now sober he must "break up" with all the girls (with different nature and voiced by guest stars) before Marge discovers about it;
b) make Bart see full-length porno film [cause "he's adult enough"] (yes, it does sound silly, controversy and funny in the same time:P) and boy's mind is cleaning by rest of the family (so Marge is busy with it first instead Homer).

Christmas of Horror (you know what title pun)
Written by Al Jean and Matt Selman
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

That aforementioned very religious/horror episode. 3 scary Christmas-themed stories
  1. Basing on Bible history: in 0 year, Herod the Great (Burns, like in season 17 "Christmas Stories") kills all the "kids under 2 years old in the aim to kill newborn king of Judea (Jesus)" [Yes, despite fun jokes, those scenes, in my view, aren't for nervous people]. Meanwhile, in the Heaven, Angel (Bart) was sent to show to Herod and stop him. However, Angel has to prepare his "stop speech" before.
  2. Grampa answers to the question "Who's important for Christmas: Santa, or Jesus?" and tell the story of their rival animated in the style of… some drawing book (I saw something similar in "Better of Ned" during Nelson's plan montage, if you remember)
  3. On the ceremony Lovejoy, irritated with disconnection with congregation, ask people to imagine, what happened, if there wasn't Jesus and (the main for the people) there weren't such holidays as Christmas, Easter and so on…

I'd named it "Simpsons Christmas Stories 2.0", but with Selman and best director (Oliver):) So, how?

As you could (or couldn't) find out, this idea I held on purpose for some time. Not because I wanted to take some break, or give big intrigue. NO! I did it, because days ago I lost dear to me relative person, so I wasn't ready morally for reveling this, maybe somewhere controversy or misunderstood, episode on that religion topic.

P.S. I couldn't come up with titles, I'll be grateful, if anyone helps with it after reading plots

This Is New Mexico, Baby
Written by Some random freelancer (Let it be… Dick Blasucci, «The Real Housewives of Fat Tony»)
Directed by Timothy Bailey

When the Simpsons family are going to New Mexico vacation, they have some problems with local law enforcement officers. Also, Lisa sympathize to young boy Jerry, and while the rest of family in the jail, this two must rescue them.
Guest stars: some Spanish star as Jerry, and Joe Mantegna as Fat Tony (he's seeked for help by those 2 kids via phone)

I thought about some "not so peace" state, and just googled "us state with highest crime rate" and... actually got Alaska, but decided to choose something else, and the 2nd place is New Mexico (I'm sorry, if I offenced anyone from there, but that's just given by Internet facts :gatorshrug:)

I have also one idea for trip to Germany… (also srtange it never done before)

Coming soon…
I (Romantic) (the title is a literal translation almost, literally "I am (romance)" of 1924 physiologic novel about war love story by Ukrainian author Mykola Khvylovy "Я (Романтика)" - Valentine Day-themed episode - See next page

Police Academy (you know what has the same title) - See next page

Good Lack, Homer! - scheduled to air before st. Patrick Day - See next page

The Gray and the Gay ("The Blue and the Gray" episode and song titles pun) - See next page

Breaking the 4th Wall Completely - scheduled to air on The Simpsons anniversary April, 19th - See next page

Lisa the Veteran (logically continue of "Lisa the Vegetarian" and "Lisa the Veterinarian") - See next page

Mommy, Can You Live With Me? ("Grampy Can Ya Hear Me" and "Poppa, Can You Hear Me?" titles pun) - Mother's Day themed episode - See next page

Riding RV ("Going RV" tv show title pun, inspired by seeing it) - See next page

I'm a Dad Guy ("I'm a bad guy" line from popular song title pun) or Walking Dad ("Walking Dead" title pun) - See next page

Last edited:
I (Romantic) (the title is a literal translation almost, literally "I am (romance)" of 1924 physiologic novel about war love story by Ukrainian author Mykola Khvylovy "Я (Романтика)" - Valentine Day-themed episode
Written by Tom Gammil and Max Pross
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
(this trio recently... wait a minute, just found out recent idea for "Midway to Heaven, Highway to Hell, and Back" by this trio and also feat. Ned Flanders. :lol: OMG, I need more diversity:P)

Ned Flanders meets [and falls in love with] ideal Mandy (guest voiced), who outwardly and in character is similar to his the late ex-wives (she's such nice as Mode, but obstinate, as Edna, and also loves Ned). Ned needs a help [in Homer] to deal with own feelings of love (I mean without outing of character, as Ned did in the start of "I'm Goin' to Praiseland").

The episode should be really nice, and in the same time, funny enough

Back