The B's episodes ideas

Bless the Livers ("Bless the Hearts" title pun)
Written by Someone random writers. Let it be Billy Kimball and Ian Maxtone-Graham
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Matt G. and James Brooks

HOMER IS MORE ALCOHOLIC THAN EVER IN ALL-NEW "Bless the Livers"

After the ethno-cultural festival Homer, winning on some drinking contest, falls into a binge, indulging in stronger drinks (like vodka or brandy)

Comments
It wouldn't be "drink humor" - vice versa. After light festival premise I came afterwards, the episode would get dark and cold tones.
It's about alcoholic in famimy and which real state and problems it causes: distance from loved ones, the only desire "to get more drink", spending money, sudden mood swings into bad - in short cold world of bingle🥃
That's a popular real problem around the world - you do nothing with it.:(

Cheers😶

Not Elementary, my Dear Lisa (reference to quote "Elementary, my dear Watson")
Written by J. Stuart Burns
Directed by Jennifer Moeller
EP: Matt Selman

LISA'S KNOWLEDGE ARE USELESS IN ALL-NEW "Not Elementary, my Dear Lisa"

From the speech of the [insert guest star name], Lisa hears that classical knowledge is not needed, especially knowledge from elementary school ("from college at maximum"). The girl is very disappointed, although those around her are trying to console her (to the stage of singing a song about "important of knowledges" braces are not accidental)

Comments
Other highlighted problem - education system. The current one is aimed at the theoretician, while the real world requires practice, for which pupils/students must prepare themselves, which is often difficult and disappointing (know by myself)😞

That "song" wouldn't be something ling like musical *cough* Poorhouse Rock. And despite the citizens know themselves this bitter true, they try to deny it.

The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson would be better title, if not being in used already 😅

And the freshest ending of the season

Night at the Plant ("Night at the museum" title pun) - See below

Sausage Barty ("Sausage Party" cartoon title pun) - See below

The Very Artical Capability ("The Very hungry Caterpillar" book title pun) - Mother's Day special - See below

Waiting for the Bus - See below

I Don't Love You (deny of "I love you" phrase) - See below

Last edited:
Night at the Plant ("Night at the museum" title pun)
Written by Elizabeth Kiernan Averik
Directed by Matthew Faughnan
EP: Al Jean (season 29 style)

THE SIMPSONS SPEND THE NIGHT AT NUCLEAR PLANT IN ALL-NEW "Night at the Plant"

Staying late at work (with some important paper work), Homer realizes that, when everyone [worked in day] goes out (=home), the plant is easily a paradise. So somehow he invites his family to spend the night at the SNPP (at least, one night, "just for fun and family connecting"). Meanwhile Lisa is offended when a completely new student says Lisa is boring.

Comments
Main plot: I do know Homer, actually would never stay late with the work, and rather just stupidly throw those papers away or "to the tomorrow" as soon as the workday ends. The story is taken from myself - recently I had to stay a few hours longer with the job. First, sure it was unhappy when the colleagues went home, while I don't. But, later I saw: when thete is nobody (fyi, I wasn't the only left person at work. Thete was even my boss😅), no noise. Evening/night os more calm time, though more hard to work. So in these conditions I put Simpsons family. Nothing related to Night at the Museum plot indeed. However, wish nobody stays late at work:thumbsup:

Sub-plot: that would be a new girl, Lisa notes her the first, in the bus, and desides ASAP introduce herself, before her classmates would tell all kind of bad about Lisa. But, anyway, she finds Lisa as boring, so problem is in Lisa herself? She sad would also go on sleepover at plat

Oh, "staying at plant" I meant sorta office workplaces (can be uncomfortable, though) - no dangerous nuclear core🙃

Sausage Barty ("Sausage Party" cartoon title pun)
Written by Jeff Westbrook
Directed by Matthew Nastuk
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

BART BECOMES CASUAL HOT DOGS PROMOTER IN ALL-NEW "Sausage Barty"

To make extra money, Bart helps distribute and sell hot dogs from the vendor's usual cart. To Lisa's rebuke that "it's harmful", he says that it's "an ordinary hot dog cart, there are a million of them in America". And Lisa emphasizes that this is "ordinary" and Bart has no prospects for development (to Bart's dismay)

Comments
The problem here is a choice between simple job without any prospects, but you love it, or has a desire for some bigger success, but possibly strange and cold

The Very Artical Capability ("The Very hungry Caterpillar" book title pun) - Mother's Day special
Story by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Stephanie Gillis Teleplay by John Frink and Tim Long
Directed by Timothy Bailey
EP: Al Jean and Mike Reiss

MARGE TO RUN AWAY WITH ARTIST ON MOTHER'S DAY IN ALL-NEW "The Very Artical Capability"

Marge alone goes to a performance of a theater that came to Springfield on tour. After the performance, she goes to her classmate who was playing in cast. Glad to meet you, and thinking that Marge is single/divorced (Marge had no ability to say the truth), she offers to Marge to go on a tour of the country with her for company (not as "potential actress", just for company). Marge decides to secretly run away from her family [at least, for a while]…

Comments
Sorta Marge on the Lam 2. I mean, Marge would want ro take a rest from her homies and responsibilities and just joy of tour

Waiting for the Bus
Written by
Dan Vebber
Directed by Debbie Mahan
EP: Al Jean

LISA GETS NEW FAMILIAR IN ALL-NEW "Waiting for the Bus"

While waiting for the bus, Marian (guest voiced), an interesting but very talkative girl, meets Lisa. Lisa is afraid to scare her away as her only friend. Meanwhile after a botched comment Homer is embarrassed to wear his reading glasses (he shown using them for much times in series, and to make story around them is new level of lazy)

Comments
The main story sounds funny, and taken from my very recent experience. My new accidental familiar is talkative, but nice person. So, "afraid to scare" means afraid to shut her up (saying rude) just to be in silence, cause we never know how random meetings can impact in the future.
The sub plot is also from my side - glasses I also wear, in that or other way makes person obviously look different (older, weaker, smarter, etc.). So after one of such comments… actually I didn't care like Homer here (cause I've used glasses for more than decade), bur desided to make some "embarrassing" story

I Don't Love You (deny of "I love you" phrase)
Written by Brian Kelly
Directed by Steven Dean Moore
EP: Al Jean and Matt Selman

WILL MOE AND MIDGE BE HAPPY EVER AFTER IN ALL-NEW SEASON FINALE "I Don't Love You"?

Moe eventually decides to confess his old feelings to Midge Marge. She says she doesn't love him ("I don't love you"; deeply down Moe knew it)… 20 years passed - Maya left Moe while Homer died at 44 (reference to Poorhouse Rock). Moe (as friend) comes to Marge, hoping for solace. Homer's ghost appears to him and gently tells Moe that he can't make Marge love someone else (Marge really still always loves only Homer)…or can he?… Meanwhile (unusual for flashforwards to have sub-plot) Lisa doesn't love Bart for which he has become ("I don't love you new"; long haired, sexually heated, boastful, rich off of what Lisa doesn't like).

Comments
So, as the main story is really beautiful as it's… controversial, because there could be broken at all Homer/Marge couple. The theme is nobel and common nowadays - is it possible a chance for new happiness? in case of divorce or death of partner, is it possible to have a new love and life afterwards? That's the open question, great intrigue for season finale 🤔 It's obviously suitable more as Valentine Day's episode, but coming to it recently as the lastest of "the freshest" ideas I lnew it would be great season finale.
Despite the title had come first, but for a long I was thinking about premise: who, why, how it turns to be, hom much years etc.

As for subplot all simplier: people change over time, and sometimes not in better way: the enthusiastic kids become nerd adults, the bullies become ca family people, and nerds become villain billionaire (to note: future Bart wouldn't be a "billionaire")

So, here's season 23 episodes ideas
  1. San Diego 500 (TBIN01) - 500TH IDEA!
  2. Burns Just Gonna Have Fun (TBIN02)
  3. Treehouse of Horror [season 23] (TBIN03) - Halloween special
  4. The Pink Partner (TBIN04)
  5. Llewellyn Sinclair's Back (TBIN05)
  6. The Medical Hallucinations (TBIN06)
  7. We're against any Labels (TBIN09)
  8. The Simpsons Big Show - 2-parter
  9. (TBIN07-TBIN08)
  10. Simon Says Obey Me (TBIN10)
  11. Oversleep the Life (TBIN13)
  12. Be My Secret Valentine - Valentine's Day special (TBIN11)
  13. The Blackout of Life (TBIN12)
  14. Read, Pay, Life (TBIN14)
  15. Bless the Livers (TBIN16) - around St. Patrick's day
  16. Dry Hard (TBIN15)
  17. Not Elementary, my Dear Lisa (TBIN17)
  18. Night at the Plant (TBIN18)
  19. Waiting for the Bus (TBIN21)
  20. The Very Artical Capability (TBIN20) - Morher's day
  21. Sausage Barty (TBIN19)
  22. I Don't Love You (TBIN22)

Midseason post. Every time I break my mind, what to write here? for 20+ time🤣🤷 Every time the same: characters were such, genders, context-broken note to readers/viewers and again… (I'm really grateful, if you reaf all this stuff all the time) But not this time…

Again, midseason post. Honestly, I really waited for it to share current moods. *sigh* For weeks my country, my town, my family and I in person live from blackout to blackout (I mentioned in one coincidence recent idea). This time also this time also coincided with the dark period of the year. With more time where power is off (what leads to many bad subsequents and nuances I don't want to tell), according to planned/unplanned schedules, that's really rushed any nerves. That's really depressing, while I don't like to make people depress.:(
It was difficult to write these ideas, with all the "funny comments", while sometimes I have darkness inside. Previously I had desire to make another some breaks after each season, then I wished to stop all until situation would be better. But now as, objectively, there is no bright sign so far, I decided the first: as all these funny notes, all these different ideas deliver one of those parts of happiness nowadays, so just a little pause.

And again the same - what's bext season, season 24.😊
1) live-action idea;
2) that annoying announced puzzle-related idea. Prepare your minds now😉
3) the Simpsons become more…
4) what can connect Sideshow Bob and Flanders?…
5) Valentines Day and Christmas ideas
6) something seaan 25 repated…
7) stories with more variety of characters like: Fat Tony, Maggie, Flanders (surprisingly, several stories), Skinner and Chalmers and others
Random title - Don't Change It

Oh, by the way, I guess all the further ideas came after the WAR started (10 month ago), starting with season premiere. But you won't see any difference… almost 🙃

With the hope and smile on face
The B🇺🇦

Season 24! Thanks God🥲

Googlestream (title parody on "Googlebox" TV-show) or What's on Streamming? - See below

The Grand Hound Day ("Groundhog Day" reference) - See below

The Shortest Marge ("The Longest Marge" episode title reverse) - See below

The Cuckoo Eggs or Simpsons+ - See below

The Day the Earth Looked Irreconcilably ("The Day the Earth Stood Still" title pun) - Halloween - See below

Don't Change It ("U Can't Touch this" song far title pun) - See below

Last edited:
Googlestream (title parody on "Googlebox" TV-show) or What's on Streamming?
Written by
Ryan Koh
Directed by Rob Oliver
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

YOU WILL BINGE WATCH THIS ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE "Googlestream"

The Simpsons family is watching streaming looking for that family content…

Comments
Yes, it's another format-bender a la "various fictional shows" (there already was one, with THOH-s). Err… here there would be the same as also there would be background, stronger background story, not just so random. But different, cause these "various shows" features Springfield citizens - like new version of "Showcase", but much shorter "shows" like in Lisa the Boy Scout: in short ordinary "switching channels" story. Correctly, not channels, but content, which streaming offers (from animated series and criminal comedies\dramedy\drama to just streaming advertisements and shows' trailers)
As I had said the background came from the start of WAR in Ukraine. Then almost all TV-channels has started to air unite news nonstop marathon (that, for your interest, still aired😮‍💨 with number of channels resumed their own, changed, TV broadcasting). But despite news there quickly comes need "to distract", so streaming for some time became the only entertainment.

The Grand Hound Day ("Groundhog Day" reference)
Written by Someone random inactive writer. Let it be Bill Odenkirk
Directed by David Silverman
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

BURNS TO RELEASE THE HOUNDS IN ALL-NEW "The Grand Hound Day"

When the Burn's beloved (that fat one) hound falls ill and falls into a coma, Burns reconsiders his attitude towards animals and frees the dogs (why this "living security" at all?)

Comments
Working title was just Release the Hounds

The Shortest Marge ("The Longest Marge" episode title reverse)
Written by J. Stuart Burns

LISA DOESN'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE MARGE IN ALL-NEW "The Shortest Marge"

Lisa accidentally cuts her red dress. Marge consoles her by buying a whole set of greens (the first one had been blue, in Mr. Lisa's Opus). However, for some reason, the girl carelessly destroys them too. Should it worry Marge?…

Comments
I believe there was some "deep sence" in the story, but I forgot😅. Wait a minute (the spoiler answer in highlight🙃)… let it be: when Lisa is wearing green dress, she looks A LOT like little Marge. And because of these comments Lisa (in)voluntary destroys green dresses. And the point can be in parent/children similarity (not just visual similarity, but with it too). Sorta that

The Cuckoo Eggs or Simpsons+
Written by
Someone random freelance writer. Let it be Max Cohn
Directed by Steven Dean Moore

THE SIMPSONS TAKE CHILDREN TO THE FAMILY IN ALL-NEW "The Cuckoo Eggs"

Darla (guest voiced), to whom "Homer accepted the application" (random Internet stuff:P) unexpectedly gives the Simpsons family of 2 children and goes on her own. The family takes care and accepts new members. At first they try to hide children from prying eyes, but then everyone around accepts it, as if it were so😉. However, the idyll is destroyed by Darla, who returns...

Comments
It isn't obvious story, about adopting. First of all - Darla "goes on her own [for a time]" not to "enjoy adventures" or what you could think. This woman would seek some help or what (as said Homer (!) accepted her application). Maybe she goes to work abroad, or far away finding "better fate". This story is really common in non-delevoped countries countries with poor plan economy (including Ukraine)😮‍💨. Father/morher has to leave family to earn extra money abroad.

The background for plot is other, though. On the start of WAR my relative needed to "become" grandma/mother for completely strange people to leave Ukraine (there were many such crazy panic stories, believe me)

The Day the Earth Looked Irreconcilably ("The Day the Earth Stood Still" title pun) - Halloween
Written by Dan Vebber
Directed by Rob Oliver

QUARRELS AT SWORD'S POINTS AROUND IN SPRINGFIELD IN OCTOBER ON ALL-NEW "The Day the Earth Looked Irreconcilably"

Marge is asked not to defend anyone and not to interfere for at least one day. However, surprisingly [mystically] everyone in town starts fighting (literally and figuratively) that day (especially Carl and Lenny, who lead "the opposite sides")

Comments
So, Marge is the one who, as usual, in calm, and able save the world:marge: despite her promise
The plot can have some "mystic" character, so I put it as Halloween idea. Marge is advocate everywhere, so she's told NOT to interfere in orhers' things. She agreed. Later that day some pair of people (maybe Lenny and Carl themselves) have so big quarrel that it caused mystic dark spirit, that provides Springfield. As a result everyone is full of anger and negative: Patty and Selma, Homer vs. Bart, Maggie vs Gerald, Lisa vs. school, Krusty vs Mel etc. As it would be non-canon, there could be deaths 👀
The morale is banal, but very important things, actually: better to down quarrels with calm, clever discussion, without let it grow to real WAR

Don't Change It ("U Can't Touch this" song far title pun)
Written by John Frink
EP: Bill O. and Josh W.

CHANGES ARE PUNISHED IN ALL-NEW "Don't Change It"

When Moe changed his tavern sign, which Homer didn't like, and then Marge got him with a new hat ("you know, it's really comfortable, unlike that I had, and all my hair is inside, because, you know, we remember accident blah-blah-blah…"), Homer has a [public] nervous breakdown. Because of this, the city introduces a law that prohibits any irregular changes (ironically, isn't it?).

Comments
The story sounds very like many @Marioburgercream ideas - the town introduces new law and then…:lol: It wasn't a basement, believe me.
I'd highlight "irregular changes" - the plot is absurd, but not to that degree like ANY changes are banned, and the life is vacuum…

Lissy in the Middle (reference to the game "Piggy in the Middle") - See below

Love, Dad, and Robots ("Love, Death, and Robots" title pun) - Christmas-themed special - See below

Just Be Girl - See below

Love Probably ("Love, Actually" title pun) - Valentine's Day - See below

Vivbmvhv Hvhv (hint: Wvcvhv Hvhv) - See below

Last edited:
Lissy in the Middle (reference to the game "Piggy in the Middle")
Written by Ryan Koh
Directed by Chris Clements

LISA BE NOT SMART SO IN ALL-NEW "Lissy in the Middle"

After compiling a psychological portrait by one-time substitute school psychologist, Lisa learns that she is actually middling (=average). This is confirmed by the fact that her grades are inflated at school (teachers confess themselves), so she has no chance of getting on the scholarship list in the future. Therefore, the girl falls into depression… Meanwhile, Homer tries to peel off the burr (of fingernail) and turns to inexperienced colleagues and, oddly enough, fails.

Comments
Both stories are self-inspired😋
Start from the end: I often almost always have problems with these burrs
The main story is about: Lisa may be the best among her classmates, but in general she's just "percussionist", not the best, far from ideal yet. Not that I had some kind of complex or what, but studying at university I found I weaker than my fellows in some subjects and had… some kind of bad feeling😕

P. S. This story is the "freshest" one - I add it to queue just before posting ideas

Love, Dad, and Robots ("Love, Death, and Robots" title pun) - Christmas-themed special
Written by Dan Greaney
Directed by Debbie Mahan
EP: Matt Selman and Al Jean

HOMER TO PREVENT MAGGIE FROM CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS IN DECEMBER ON ALL-NEW CHRISTMAS-THEMED "Love, Dad, and Robots"

Maggie gets scared by Robot Santa (not sure, is it indeed Futurama reference 😉), and then she's afraid of all the electronic/moving house holiday decorations. Homer wants to protect her… Meanwhile Bart and Lisa have to give each other gifts (really good gifts) or Marge won't top up cell service for one of them (actually, not, but Bart and Lisa really annoyed in preseason).

Comments
The main story is rehash recreation of well-known well Halloween of Horror (but now it's Christmas, and it's Maggie). So, in my mind this would be also very good and emotional.🥰

What a luck, I posted this Christmas idea on Christmas Eve (though I'll celebrate it in 13 days). Wish you Merry Christmas from this thread.🎄🌟

Just Be Girl (confess, the title is mix of @B-Boy and JustinBoy (as known as @HomerFan1998 ) nicknames😋)
Written by Michael Price
Directed by Bob Anderson
EP: Matt Selman

THE GIRLS AIN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE IN ALL-NEW "Just Be Girl"

Lisa meets again Carmen, Erica and Piper (feminists from «Bart vs. Itchy & Scratchy»), but they have changed now, because they fell in love🥰 and gave up their feminism (sometimes portrayed as stereotypical girls).
Guest stars: Awkwafina as Carmen, Nicole Byer as Erica, and Chelsea Peretti as Piper

Comments
Some kind of continuity of story. Not gonna lie - I don't mind in feminism in full🤷‍♀️, and would think these 3 were such because of young age or what. What if they'd changed completely and become "stereotypical girls fell in love". Sure, Lisa wouldn't love abrupt change.
As original story, this idea would be going to "love it or hate it" plot

Love Probably ("Love, Actually" title pun) - Valentine's Day
Story by Someone random freelancer. Let it be… Robin Stein Teleplay by Ryan Koh and John Frink
EP: Mike Scully

LOVE IS… PROBABILITY IN FEBRUARY ON ALL-NEW "Love Probably"

Lisa and Bart engage in a coin flipping "competition" - an experiment in order to research all about coin flip. While Lisa puts all her efforts, Bart [in the other team] just cheats. Meanwhile Homer and Marge become the prototypes/co-creators of the phrases for the updated «Love is…» stickers (you all know them).

Comments
Totally non-connected stories. While I really wanted something with probability, ad I had studied it in university, but I believe this story affect on title first, then I added good IMHO subplot.

Vivbmvhv Hvhv (Anagrama Mama) ("Wvcvhv Hvhv" or "Bahama Mama" song title pun)
Written by John Frink

MARGE TO SOLVE PUZZLES IN ALL-NEW "Vivbmvhv Hvhv (Anagrama Mama)"

Marge manages to decipher an old inscription in an amusement park and she becomes engrossed in the quest to solve a series of all further secrets (later Homer joins her)
Guest stars needed as guide

Comments
It's a hardcore version of Gone Maggie Gone and this is that hyped announced puzzle-related idea. Marge is really interested by all these deciphers/codes/anagrams/hidden secrets etc. The climax, if you want, would be Marge is going to go too far from her casual life and family, what would be noted by Homer. So, would that string of puzzles eventually have a conclusion - the question opened…
To said, I've recently come with similar idea for Homer, but with completely other premise, not so puzzle related. However, that idea will be posted not earlier than… summer'23😅

And that was a long-waited the last idea of this year.

P.S. As nobody payed interest found the hints, I'll reveal them eventually. The meaningless quest ever!:lol:
1672390720279.png
1672390819360.png

"Be very attentive" meant look out in posts for hints for that puzzle idea. That was a puzzle!

First I put "Caesar" in random post (with further pointing, though😌). Even if you use translator, you would notice "why the hell 'Caesar' is here?". The same later for "cipher". Later when you saw "Vivbmvhv Hvhv" gibberish I used to think you like "wait that must be that puzzle idea. What there were the hints... Oh, Caesar cipher". Without knowing the key the first googled site delivers you a solution.

Confess I overrated my intent - sorta kind of stupid now. Maybe in retrospective when somebody in some future will decide to reread all the thread he/she/they would get this. Sometimes I write posts like not "for current time", but for the future viewers…

Come on, me!🤪 - This is just ideas thread - no more. Forget all and just enjoy;)

And happy 2023! Let's forget all bad!

Not Safety for Writing a Letter (reference to acronym "Not Safety for Writing" (NSFW)) - See below

The Hound of the Baz Terwilliger ("The Hound of the Baskervilles" book title pun) - See next page

The Couple Stays in the Picture ("The Kid Stays in the Picture" reference) - See next page

The Simpsons 5th Live-Action Special Episode (despite it's easy pun, but I must figured how many of these I did:P) - See next page

Summer for only 2 ("Summer of '42" reference) - See next page

Paint Things Can Talk (Things Can Talk" phrase reference) - See next page

Last edited:
Not Safety for Writing a Letter (reference to acronym "Not Safety for Writing" (NSFW))
Written by Jeff Martin
Directed by Lance Kramer
EP: Al Jean (season 16 style)

LISA WITH FAT TONY, WHILE BART WITH A PHONY IN ALL-NEW "Not Safety for Writing a Letter"

Marge forces all the family to clean up in the attic. There are many unused junk letters. Lisa writes to a random resident (to random address) thanking him/her for what he/she is doing. The letter is received by Fat Tony, who decides to dedicate Lisa to the mafia (thinking the girl really admires him). Meanwhile Bart writes fake letters to the addressees of his phony offence words (you know - another his prank:P), however one of the letters reaches the addressee (the name turns to be NOT a phony😬)… Meanwhile (on the background between the main stories) Homer clean up the rest of attic.
Guest star: Joe Mantegna as Fat Tony

Comments
Comment just Lisa story. It's like we need to thank to all, nevermind what kind of job they do (bakers, police, shop assistants, doctors and so on). But, what if "they" aren't very "legalized gentlemen".

Back