That one thread where BSC post his fanfiction

BloodySimpsonChibi

Death in Two Strikes
Pretty much what the title says. From now on, when I write any fanfiction related to the Simpsons, I'll post it here. I know I won't get too much attention but this is my attempt to be more active on this site.

As of now, I am currently working on crossover story with Bleach. I'll let the FF summary speak for itself: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14064148/1/The-Yellow-Ape-and-the-Black-Bee

It's got a few errors I'll have to go back and fix at some point but I've gotten plenty of chapters done regardless. Please let me know what you think.

Inspired by @SunnyHorizon_TheFox, I'm going to start posting my plot bunnies here as well. No guarantee that I'll write them just yet but still.

The Incident at 742 Evergreen Terrance: Homer discovers a hidden room inside the basement and soon afterward, strange things begin to happen around the house and the Simpsons themselves. Basically, a ghost story with a few twists.

The Witches of Springfield: Lisa discovers an old diary in the attic that belonged to a young girl in Springfield's early days. It serves as both a diary detailing her final days and a grimoire for unlocking real magic. As a joke, Lisa tries a few of these spells, only to find they actually work. Before long, she and a few other girls from school form a new coven from the old book. But there's a snake in their midst, one working for the Springfield Church which have been searching for the book for all this time to ensure its destruction...

I also have a lot of crossover ideas, mostly horror. I'll post those later.

The Witches of Springfield: Lisa discovers an old diary in the attic that belonged to a young girl in Springfield's early days. It serves as both a diary detailing her final days and a grimoire for unlocking real magic. As a joke, Lisa tries a few of these spells, only to find they actually work. Before long, she and a few other girls from school form a new coven from the old book. But there's a snake in their midst, one working for the Springfield Church which have been searching for the book for all this time to ensure its destruction...
Love the idea of this one

Yeah, I mean just going off the limited info that one seems like it oughta be interesting...

I don't have any name for those crossover ideas just yet but I'll post them some time this week. In the meantime, have this weird ass plot bunny I came up with inspired by @SunnyHorizon_TheFox's thread. The name might change if I can think of something better.

Shattered Nightmares: The girl once known as Lisa Marie Simpson wakes up in a dark dingy world populated by strange monstrous beings calling themselves Boogeymen. She has lost all but a few pieces of her memory (including her name) and has cybernetic limbs and a tail as well as metal teeth. She soon learns that she is the new Machine Boogeyman also known as Cyberchondria. Going by the name Cyber for the time being, the young girl searches for a way out of this surreal and eternal nightmare.

Ok so I don't have any names picked out for these crossovers. Honestly the following is just how I'd combine the Simpsons with various horror franchises inspired by the comics for both I've been reading.

Nightmare on Elm Street Crossover: The children of Springfield start having nightmares about a burned man with razors on his right hand. When they start dying in their sleep soon afterward, it's up to Lisa to uncover what's going on, using clues in her own nightmares about this man, and more importantly, how to stop him.

Friday the 13th Crossover: In order to prove he can be a humanitarian, Mr. Burns buys out the cheapest campgrounds he can find and reopens them for the children of Springfield. Unfortunately, said campgrounds happen to be Camp Crystal Lake and Jason Voorhees isn't exactly thrilled about loud annoying intruders spending the summer in his land. Bart will most likely be the main focus in this story in contrast to Lisa being the lead in the Nightmare crossover.

Halloween Crossover: Michael Myers is to be taken to a new sanitarium in Shelbyville but escapes in transit near Springfield on Halloween night. While the sole survivor tries and fails to get Wiggum on the case, Michael goes about killing the hapless residents of Springfield eventually culminating in him stalking the Simpsons family and breaking into their house.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Crossover: The Rich Texan complains to Mr. Burns that he can't get the Sawyer family to give up their oil-rich land. Everyone he sends to convince or force them to do so winds up missing. Mr. Burns owes him a favor and so has Homer and his family join the Rich Texan back home to secure the oil. Homer, of course, gets kidnapped and tortured but in a strange twist of events, winds up befriending Leatherface. What follows is beyond ridiculous shenanigans.

Evil Dead Crossover: Mr Burns buys the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis in order to give himself power beyond compare. The book can give him what he wants in exchange for 100 human souls to turn into Deadites. Luckily, Ash Willaims shows up just in time to save Homer when his friends fall victim to the curse. The two must work together to stop Mr. Burns and the Necronomicon once and for all

Nightmare on Elm Street Crossover: The children of Springfield start having nightmares about a burned man with razors on his right hand. When they start dying in their sleep soon afterward, it's up to Lisa to uncover what's going on, using clues in her own nightmares about this man, and more importantly, how to stop him.

Friday the 13th Crossover: In order to prove he can be a humanitarian, Mr. Burns buys out the cheapest campgrounds he can find and reopens them for the children of Springfield. Unfortunately, said campgrounds happen to be Camp Crystal Lake and Jason Voorhees isn't exactly thrilled about loud annoying intruders spending the summer in his land. Bart will most likely be the main focus in this story in contrast to Lisa being the lead in the Nightmare crossover.
These two are the ones that interest me the most

Nightmare on Evergreen Terrace would like to have a word with you

Just kidding! Just kidding!

Ok so once again, I have no actual names for these plot bunnies. Just gonna give them lazy "The -sons" names for now until the day comes that I actually write them out. Lately, I have been considering a plethora of either horror/Simpsons crossovers or just Simpsons fics with horror themes. These are of the latter:

The Vampsons: A mysterious girl visits the Simpson's residence and leaves with the family not thinking too much of it. Later that night, however, she returns and bites each member of the family. Turns out she was a vampire and as the symptoms manifest, the family is forced to deal with their new existence as bloodsucking members of the undead, fighting the urge to prey on their friends and neighbors (mostly) while trying to find a cure for their affliction.

The Weresons: Homer is walking home from Moe's and in his drunken daze, winds up in the park where he's mauled to near death by a wolf-like animal. He survives but soon afterwards becomes a monster himself and is barely able to keep from killing his family after attacking them. Now werewolves, the family struggles to find the original monster that attacked Homer all while discovering new things about their newfound curse.

The Zombsons (Or The Simpsons of the Living Dead) On Mr. Burn's orders, Homer buries a barrel of toxic waste in the graveyard, resulting in the dead reanimating and taking to the streets. A zombified Frank Grimes bites Homer and the family chain him up in the basement while they wait for everything to blow over. Things do not blow over and, missing the love of her life terribly, Marge allows herself to be bitten by the zombified Homer with her kids following suit. Now undead and hungry, the family join the legions of the damned as they destroy human society with Lisa still possessing some of the intellect she had in life.

The Ghostsons: Sideshow Bob escapes prison yet again and, deciding not to risk another scheme being thwarted by Bart, just decides to sneak in the Simpson's house and murder them in their sleep. Now wandering spirits, the family haunt their former home and take a great dislike to the newcomers who move in which results in quite a nasty reputation for the house on 742 Evergreen Terrance

Love these! The Weresons reminds me of the plot bunny I have that’s a sequel to “I know what you diddly-iddly did” where Homer becomes a werewolf. I posted art of it on Deviantart as you know.

Hey, they sound pretty workable! They're not that similar though their working titles obviously are. Still, if you go ahead with 'em, best to start with whichever gives the clearest idea first.

Back