Syndication

CosmicFool

Junior Camper
THis has probably been discussed ad nauseum but I am curious, I live in the Philadelphia area, (NJ actually). Fox shows the same damn episodes constantly. Which is about 10 episodes. I am not exaggerating. The tennis court one, the food critic, simpons safari, new kids on the blech, bart on ridalin, praiseland and hungry, hungry homer and a couple more. Is it like this in other areas? I have stopped watching syndication.

Man, they must really hate you...

Some areas are like that. My Fox channel doesn't play any sindicated episodes, the WB channel does. But they do play roughly the same dozen epiosdes of King of the Hill...

My station used to do that. But now they've wisened up, and I'm coasting from season to season!

Hey, did anyone else see "The Trouble with Trillions" on Tuesday?

There's something seriously screwed up with WNAC-FOX 64 Providence. They used to air all the episodes from Seasons 1-13 in p-code order. Now they only air Seasons 11 - 13 in p-code order. I've seriously stopped watching them until they wise up (as the only 11 -13 episode I don't have on video at this point is BABF07, "Grift of the Magi"). Fortunately, WFXT-FOX 25 Boston seems to only be airing Seasons 1-8 with an occasional 9 or 10 thrown in. I've turned to them for all my taping needs.

Yeah but they dont want to show series 1 - 14 1 by 1 becuase ppl who might of mist a couple will have to wait like months for it to come bak to serveris 1 but they should still have a better routine on how they put simpsons episdoes on the air dont u reckon? welli do :)

My local fox station shows i wide array of simpsons episodes from all different seasons. Guess im just lucky. Two eps a day too.

Wavy Gravy said:
There's something seriously screwed up with WNAC-FOX 64 Providence. They used to air all the episodes from Seasons 1-13 in p-code order. Now they only air Seasons 11 - 13 in p-code order.
i hate that station. ive been reduced to only watching maybe a couple times a week at best. they showed random good eps for about 4 days a week ago then they stopped and went back to S11

Our syndicate show all episodes from seasons 2-9 then starts again from season 2 then goes to 9 again and so forth this year they may include season 10 in 6:00 episodes.

for like 3 months my station played only played episodes from seasons 10-12 twice a day. But since like 2 weeks ago they started showing episodes from season 3 & 4 twice a day!

Simpson Purist said:
Yeah my syndicate in Chicago needs to get out and start airing season 1-9 episodes instead of airing season 10-13 episodes again and again.

houston did the same thing, they said "see episodes you haven't seen in years! classic simpsons!" i think i was doing backflips when i saw homer defined instead of a tale of two springfields for the hundreth time.

SideshowTim said:
Our syndicate show all episodes from seasons 2-9 then starts again from season 2 then goes to 9 again and so forth this year they may include season 10 in 6:00 episodes.

Sometimes they go off and show episodes out of order. It really used to piss me off when I was trying to tape an episode. I'm pretty sure they're showing season 6 right now.

If I had dial-up and did not want to spend hours trying to get one episode and had to depend on a syndicator, I don't know what I'd do. I'd be especially pissed if they kept showing Season 10+ episodes over and over.

tim_duncan2000 said:
If I had dial-up and did not want to spend hours trying to get one episode and had to depend on a syndicator, I don't know what I'd do. I'd be especially pissed if they kept showing Season 10+ episodes over and over.
yep its a tough life i have.

except one week, for some reason, they showed marge vs the monorail, last exit to springfield, and cape feare.

wierd @@@@ :)

all i get is like season 10-13. Occsionaly i'll get something earlier but its the same few episodes again and again.

I've stoped watching syndication for the most part. If i need my simpsons fix i just download.

FOX 29 Recently showed LETS and Lisa's Substitute all in the same week...so I'm pretty happy.

(Beep)

Back