Syndication episodes 7/8

CosmicFool

Junior Camper
I live in the Philly area (NJ actually) and the two episodes they showed were New Kids on the Blecch and Simpsons Safari. Probably the two worst Simpsons episodes ever made. It was the first time I refused to watch a Simpsons episode.

I refuse to watch All Singing, All Dancing after "Paint Your Wagon", the shows ONLY decent joke

I notice that the episodes p-codes come right next to each other (CABF12 and CABF13). If that's how your area always shows them, then don't blame them, they're just following schedule.

I have a syndication that plays the same ten episodes over and over... drives me nuts.

~B+:

CosmicFool said:
I live in the Philly area (NJ actually) and the two episodes they showed were New Kids on the Blecch and Simpsons Safari. Probably the two worst Simpsons episodes ever made. It was the first time I refused to watch a Simpsons episode.
Me too i live in NJ too

new kids on the blecch is NOT one of the worst episodes in simpsons history. i mean come on, look at a few of the other episodes that were horrible. what are you guys eating?

My least favourite is "Monty can't buy me" . The whole loch ness monster thing is really out there .

I consider "New Kids on the Blecch" one of the lousier episodes because of a pointless guest spot from N'Sync. Second worst example of a guest star being on only to get ratings (first was Mark McGwire in "Brother's Little Helper").

I haven't seen an episode in a month. In my philosophy class they accidentally turned to "Flaming Moe's", and turned it off. That sucks crap, big time.

I must be lucky because my local fox channel(in indiana) shows 2 eps in a row every day of OFF. And they have a nice variety of eps, although seasons 3-4 are a little sparse. But they do tend to play seasons 10-11 a lot

New Kid on the Bleech had a good 1st segment but the 2nd one sucked....it was the first and only episode I ever turned off....My brother had it on and I did catch Milhouse's statue of liberty joke which was alright....

never saw Simpson Safari though...

Consider yourself lucky. It's horribly disjointed, very slow, obscenely lame, and just overall a crappy episode. One of John Swartzwelder's biggest misses.

Back