Survivor (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this tribal council - Only vriskatime will vote, as Binary and Thompsons will just cancel each other out.

Not done yet. Getting there though. Final 3 challenge done, waiting for the vote, and then the jury shall do their part.

[MENTION=48254]1010011010[/MENTION], [MENTION=46458]The Thompsons[/MENTION], [MENTION=23929]vriskatime[/MENTION]

THE LAST EVER TRIBAL COUNCIL OF THE SEASON

Before we welcome our jury, I would like to congratulate and thank the three of you for taking the time to reach this far. I really appreciate it! But sadly, Survivor is a harsh game, and one of you will have to go!

Dobbie: And now: Our jury! [MENTION=46338]Knifey_Spoony[/MENTION], [MENTION=36001]iambobdole1[/MENTION], [MENTION=39560]Zombies Rise from the Sea[/MENTION], [MENTION=46382]Lionel Hutz[/MENTION], [MENTION=47429]Frightened Inmate No. 2[/MENTION], and [MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION] voted out at the last tribal council.

Oh yeah, and a big thank you to the jury members for playing too!

But now, it's time for business...

Dobbie: Vriskatime, you're up.

And for the last time, the routine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dobbie: I'll like to remind you, once again, that once the votes are read the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council immidietaly. I'll read the vote!

Fourteenth person voted out of Survivor: NHC and the final member of our jury...

The Thompsons

You'll have to bring me your torch.

He did so, rather angrily, and approached the host.

Dobbie: The Thompsons, in this case, vriskatime has spoken. Time for you to go.

He took the long walk out of the council campsite.

And now we have our final 2 at last...

I actually thought both vriskatime and 1010011010 would be out pre-merge before we started.

Egg. On. My. Face.

Speaking of Survivor 2 sign-ups, [MENTION=47584]Bertholomew[/MENTION] will definitely be in if he still wants as he was originally attended to replace Handsome before zach came in. A gentleman's agreement, basicially.

I think [MENTION=36511]Riviera[/MENTION] has accepted, as [MENTION=28291]D'oh Nuts[/MENTION] is probably also keen considering he asked if he was too late to join. I guess [MENTION=45158]Pro[/MENTION]fesserfrink will be in it but we'll see if he's still there in a month's time.

I have invited [MENTION=33674]zartok-35[/MENTION] and [MENTION=30327]cinco[/MENTION] - both probably waiting for the thing to be announced. Maybe [MENTION=13536]Jims[/MENTION] will hop on considering he was suspicious at first but this 'season' may have convinced him. Likewise for [MENTION=43656]Oh, that's raspberry![/MENTION], maybe.

I think [MENTION=46632]Mozy[/MENTION], [MENTION=19662]Kid Moe[/MENTION] and [MENTION=47291]Startug[/MENTION] want in too. [MENTION=46912]Breaking Ned[/MENTION] seems to view the thread a lot so maybe that's him in. Maybe [MENTION=191]Dark Homer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1694]kupomog[/MENTION] will join in after judging (I doubt it though). Otherwise I have seen another member lurk in, and there's a few I might offer a spot (@Diversity Pumpkin, [MENTION=26950]hammster[/MENTION], [MENTION=15701]Steve[/MENTION], etc.). Handsome maybe if he doesn't troll me again with the fake entry nonsense.

(Oh yeah and I want [MENTION=45949]The Spruce Moose[/MENTION] in - the sexy beast)

So, get those all in and I'm actually almost set for the late February re-launch!

With my mathculations - That would be 18 players exactly.

Yeah, I'd love to join in.

The jury have been alerted about their task. They have 24 hours to do their 'challenge' per say.

Still waiting for [MENTION=43951]irvine_11[/MENTION], [MENTION=46382]Lionel Hutz[/MENTION], [MENTION=36001]iambobdole1[/MENTION] and [MENTION=47429]Frightened Inmate No. 2[/MENTION]

Holy crap I made it into the final 2. I thought for sure I'd be the one going. Hell, when I first joined the game for gags I thought for sure I'd die by the 3rd challenge, but now I'm all the way here. This has been very fun to play and have enjoyed it the whole way. Now, what can I do to rig the polls... someone get me George Bush's number, I have some buisness to do...

What can I say? Every challenge just tops itself as we move on.

My final challenge will probably be asking the final three to jump off a real volcano, and whoever survives the longest wins immunity.

Why did we not do this! I would've done great at this challenge and would've given a lot more ratings than a vote.

[MENTION=46382]Lionel Hutz[/MENTION] is on.
Lionel Hutz does not submit a question

Everyone is still waiting to do something.

:Tyrant:

Alrighty questions shall be submited to [MENTION=48254]1010011010[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23929]vriskatime[/MENTION] - please answer them as quickly as possible.

Once Binary answers - I'll send them to you. Then, the people that thought they escaped my torturing nature shall vote...

Being a jury member is kinda fun though.

I thought the point of the game was to kill them and eat the pie
The_Self-King.jpg

Sent. Goodnight everybody. And Dobbie, our great host should definitely win. I'm kissing up to him, so, you know, I should win, because, you know. *sigh* my nipples are tingling in fear. See you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back