Studio Album No.3?

merzitar

. . .
Hey guys.
I thought this might be interesting - I think they should record a new (third) studio album such as "The Simpsons Sing The Blues" and "The Yellow Album" What do you guys think? I actually really like the existing two lol.

I really think they should concentrate on the show. The show feels awfully lazy already these days without them putting effort into CDs or any other kind of distracting side project.

A compilation of all the show songs might be a great idea, maybe as a DVD extra instead of a CD so you get the visuals

Like "All Singing, All Dancing"...but better!

I really think they should concentrate on the show. The show feels awfully lazy already these days without them putting effort into CDs or any other kind of distracting side project.

Agreed. I'd appreciate another CD, but a better show would be appreciated even more.

yeah, I understand The Simpsons has had low ratings and it seems like not many people like the new Episodes... But I actually really love them still.

Maybe they can hire outside writers.

I'm not sure, but I doubt you have to bein the Writer's Guild of America to write songs for an album. And it's not too taxing on the voice actors to sing 10 songs, although I heard that the Voice actors aren't too happy with making seperate albums as they don't get paid anything extra for it as doing stuff like that is part of their TV contract.

Back