Steve Jobs has died

Whilst I don't like anything Apple-related, I admire him for being able to make people happy for many years, and many MANY years to come. This is very sad.

R.I.P

RIP Steve, the guy who pushed people to innovate more in technology.

i'm watching pirates of silicon valley on youtube and steve ballmer is played by bender :facemelt:

haha, john dimaggio was great in that. i love pirates of silicon valley.

rip steve

No, I'm not.

"Later in his life, Jobs crossed paths with his biological sister while seeking the identity of his birth parents. His sister, Mona Simpson (born Mona Jandali), is the well-known author of Anywhere But Here — a story about a mother and daughter that was later adapted into a film starring Natalie Portman and Susan Sarandon. After reuniting, Jobs and Simpson developed a close relationship. Of his sister, he told a New York Times interviewer: "We're family. She's one of my best friends in the world. I call her and talk to her every couple of days.'' Anywhere But Here is dedicated to "my brother Steve." "

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/8-things-didn-t-know-life-steve-jobs-172130955.html

That's also the same Mona Simpson, by the way. She was formerly married to Richard Appel, who named the character after her when he wrote Mother Simpson (this was when they were still married).

Blew your mind? :gatorshock::facemelt:

That's also the same Mona Simpson, by the way. She was formerly married to Richard Appel, who named the character after her when he wrote Mother Simpson (this was when they were still married).

Blew your mind? :gatorshock::facemelt:
that's honestly the most interesting bit of simpsons trivia i've heard in fifteen years. had no idea.

56 is too young. very sad.

epic-fail-photos-strip-club-promotion-fail.jpg

Back