Something really stupid - The Simpsons plot synopsis made after the episode title

Bohdan

СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ!!! ГЕРОЯМ СЛАВА!!!
Something really impulsive and I hope for a long time. Not secret, there are actually some episodes made after stupid title pun. What if I will present new plots for ALL episodes in such way? New plots, but I try to include episode style (nothing really Scully-ish in the era of Matt, James and Sam), theme (Christmas episode/anthology/flashback etc.), centric characters and... and so on. Try - maybe some episodes will change completely - I don't know.🤷‍♂️

Also, I will mark those episode stories, which will similar to original or completely the same (that will meant the real show cast probably just use stupid title pun came to the title before the plot itself OR the script was done properly OR I don't know😋).

So, in this The Simpsons day, let's start!:)

Season 1 (Part 1)
Jingle_Bells_carol.png
Simpsons Roasting On An Open Fire - Christmas special
It's Christmas Eve, and the Simpsons family is preparing for celebration. During kids' pranks, Homer Simpson is distracted, and the fire got over the house. Now, Homer guilts himself for ruined Christmas for his family and guests.

Bart the Genius
When Bart played in football, he was hit by the ball. After gotten trauma, his IQ incredibly raised.

Homer's Odyssey
Homer was fired from his job at Nuclear Power Plant, and now he tries to hire anywhere to feed the Simpsons family.
Similar to the really plot

There's No Disgrace Like Home
After visiting some "normal & rich family" Homer realizes the Simpsons are really "wrong", just without any place to development.

Bart the General
Visiting military base at school excursion, Bart pranks and imitate the general voice and gives a really military order behave of general. The results are catastrophic…

Moaning Lisa
Lisa is moaning, because she has some specific pain she has no idea why.

Essential NOTES: This thread is regularly, I came to these synopsis just writing post (improvise). Welcome to honest comments. Hope, you'll joy. Nothing offensive just silliness silly interesting thing.;)

I like the concept. Do we have to start with ep "1.07" and pursue or start again with 1.01 ? I'll try to post my ideas on Tuesday.

So this is basically like “episodes if their titles were taken literally”?
Yes, it's better description.:thumbsup:
I like the concept. Do we have to start with ep "1.07" and pursue or start again with 1.01 ? I'll try to post my ideas on Tuesday.
Well, to be honest I was inspired by @B-Boy 's thread, where he alone rethought (correctly, still rethinks) post classic seasons. Here I decided to put my view of stories, if they were taken after title. It has no common with my fan-fiction episode ideas in Itchy & Scratchy forum.

I created it here, General Discussion, because here I'm going to give my serious opinion (with a bit of speculation) on seasons. And, I thought of… doing it… alone. However, again, all comments, notes are welcome:)

So, let's moving on:)

Season 1 (Part 2)
Jebediah_Springfield_statue.png
Call of the Simpsons
When The Simpsons got a call from far (in all ways, georphapically and relative tree) relative, who is going to die, Homer quickly bonds up the family to go into journey for his legacy. During long travel, Marge has an argue with Homer, that "it's wrong"

The Telltale Head
Bart contemptuous and pranks over Jebediah Springfield's statue head, until later he opens up a backstory of town's founder

Life on the Fast Lane
Homer and Marge decide to live a day (the satire on it)

Homer's Night Out
After getting drunk, Homer wakes up in other side of Springfield. Then he goes back and discovers, what he did last night?

The Crepes of Wrath
Hmm,, Actually the only I could think about is my idea The Earth Is Yellow as a Grape
Moe persuades Homer to buy a area next to Moe's country house, wherein he grows grapes for his Moe et Chandon wine. The reason of deal is Moe's neighbor moved out, leaving many vineyards, and agree to sell plot to anybody except Moe. 'Cause Homer is really happy to be neighbor of his bartender and friend, and Moe is also happy to have unlimited access to vineyards (Homer initially didn't care about them, and allow Moe do whatever), the Simpsons are moving there. However, there can't be a friendship between two neighbors… [and Homer decide to produce own family wine with his grapes and old equipment in his new house]
This plot completely differ from original season style.

Krusty Gets Busted

During air of his kids show, Krusty the Clown is busted of being already drunken. As a result his show gets banned. Bart, who was among the viewers, can't believe in his idol's fall.

Some Enchanted Evening
Homer and Marge decide to throw a romantic supper, without kids, but there is a problem - where they must left?
The same as the real plot

Essential NOTES: This thread is regularly, I came to these synopsis just writing post (improvise). Welcome to honest comments. Hope, you'll joy. Nothing offensive just silliness silly interesting thing.;)

Season 2 (Part 1)
Bart_Gets_an_F_promo.jpg
Bart Gets An 'F'
Bart got an "F" mark for a test, and now risk to be excluded/left on another year.
The story is the same with real plot

Simpson and Delilah
Homer needed some help with his work, so he hires Karl as his assistant.
Similar to the real plot

Treehouse of Horror
The anthology Halloween episode.
Note for further Treehouses - I won't change anything.

Two Cars In Every Garage, Three Eyes On Every Fish
To rich bigger popularity, mr. Burns increases production of Springfield Power Plant. As a result, the earnings are grown, every employer is rich, but the plant is bad for environment ecology.
Partly (environment ecology) similar with the real plot.

Dancin' Homer
Homer finds himself as a professional dancer. However, he worries what others will say, so he works incognito.

Dead Putting Society
Playing golf, Bart accidently kill (or just hurt hard) the man. Now, boy and his dad (who transferred the victim to hospital) try to cover it, lying everyone, they're just witnesses.

Season 2 (Part 2)
I%26S%26M.png
Bart vs. Thanksgiving
Preparing for the Thanksgiving, Bart suddenly realizes, how much turkeys were killed for the dinner. The boy starts to feel a hostility for the holiday, and wants to spoil Thanksgiving (by his pranks)…

Bart The Daredevil
Bart got sick of adult's control and rise the "kid's riot"
Similar to the real plot of "Wild Bart Can't Be Broken"

Itchy & Scratchy & Marge
Marge won the contest of being the new character in I&S show. She has a desire to send messages through her character, but instead it used to increase the violence jokes. Marge becomes against it.
Partly similar to the real plot

Bart Gets Hit by a Car
Bart got hit by mr. Burns car, and now the boy and Homer have all chances to sue ALL in Burns.
Similar with the real plot.

One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish
While fishing, Homer masterfully hooks up many fishes. However, he's crazy about catching the legendary blow fish, which is really taste, when cooked in a right way (50/50). But it's worth it?

The Way We Was
A story, how Homer met Marge.
The same as real plot

There was a little break in thread because of holiday season. Now, I'll continue

Season 2 (Part 3)
Inchworm.png
Homer vs. Lisa & the 8th Commandment
Lisa cheats Homer on stealing from the shop. She's getting more and more outraged, when Homer does it regularly, but Homer doesn't go fast with stopping…

Principal Charming
Principal Skinner decides to change his look, and take things easier, despite Bart Simpson's pranks

Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?
Homer discovers he has a long-lost brother. So he and his family go finding him (and eventually find)
Similar to the real plot

Bart's Dog Gets an F
Santa's Little Helper is going to be expelled from the dog's school (and Simpsons' family), because of bad command execution
Really similar with the real plot, and redo of Bart Gets an F episode.

Old Money
Abe Simpson found old money banknotes. Discovering, how much they cost now, he attract many people, who are luscious to upcoming earn money. However Grampa can't decide, to who (or what) invest the money.
Partly similar to the real plot

Brush With Greatness
With Homer as her muse, Marge starts to draw fantastic paintings
Partly similar to the real plot... again

Lisa's Substitute
Lisa is amazed by new substitute teacher, but later the girl is really hurt, discovering his/her dark side (and Homer must to do something with this pain)
Similar in the way of "Lisa is amazed by new substitute teacher"

The War of The Simpsons
Homer and Marge conclude they are really hard to have a "nice family". They decide to divorce [temporary]
Too ridiculous for season 2, isn't it

Three Men and a Comic Book
Bart and his friends can't split one comic book.
The same as real plot

Blood Feud
Mr. Burns decide to get rid of Homer in any way…

Much "similar with real plot" in my view means the crew went really carefully with title chose in the times

At last, holiday season has completely ends, and I'm ready to continue this thread 😅(I warned this thread is semi-regulary). OK

Season 3 (Part 1)
Cesspool_on_the_Potomac.png
Stark Raving Dad
When Bart for another time made Homer angry, the latter can't keep calm and becomes really mad at all. The family is forced to transfer Homer to mental hospital…

Mr. Lisa Goes To Washington
Lisa wins "the most influenced and clever" title in the school. So, she's chosen by government to change the country (how it wouldn't sound pathetic).

When Flanders Failed
After when Ned Flanders failed, at hospital he understands God didn't save him, so his all-life faith was vain.

Bart The Murderer
Bart makes his kids' dream as true, and order the mafia to kill ok, not so dark to beat people he doesn't like…

Homer Defined
According to IQ-test, which Homer passed just randomly, Homer was considered as stupid/mentally retarded (however, in reality he is not such)
This plot completely differ from original season style.

Like Father, Like Clown

The kids discover Krusty the Clown's father was popular Jewish clown. And Krusty realizes, his talent is nothing compare to his father.
The "Jewish clown" not took from the real episode.

Essential NOTES: This thread is semi-regularly, I came to these synopsis just writing post (improvise). Welcome to honest comments. Hope, you'll joy. Nothing offensive just silliness silly interesting thing.;)

Season 3 (Part 2)
Lisa_pony.png
Treehouse of Horror II
Skip

Lisa's Pony
After long Lisa's prayers about pony, she was bought the animal. However, later Lisa discovers, she must make a choice between pony and other social/family live…
Partly similar with real plot

Saturdays of Thunder
In a family trip to Homer's relatives' farm, the Simpsons catch a unique power storm season - every Saturday (and then the consequences of bad weather are fixed during whole week). Bart is afraid, but in the same time, don't want to declare Homer makes him better (=calm).

Flaming Moe's
Homer accidentally burns Moe's taverna, and then is banned from visiting Moe in his new building (even though Homer let Moe to live in his house).

Burns Verkaufen Der Kraftwerk
Mr. Burns decides to sell Springfield NPP to German investors.
The same as real plot

I Married Marge
Homer tells to kids the story about their busy past wedding days with many troubles and disappointments (some parts of story Marge didn't know about)

Essential NOTES: This thread is semi-regularly, I came to these synopsis just writing post (improvise). Welcome to honest comments. Hope, you'll joy. Nothing offensive just silliness silly interesting thing.;)

Season 3 (Part 2)
Lisa_pony.png

Saturdays of Thunder
In a family trip to Homer's relatives' farm, the Simpsons catch a unique power storm season - every Saturday (and then the consequences of bad weather are fixed during whole week). Bart is afraid, but in the same time, don't want to declare Homer makes him better (=calm).
Would be curious to see that.

Season 3 (Part 3)
Homer_Alone_Home_Alone_face.png

Radio Bart
Bart creates his own radio station, liked by kids, but convicted by adults because of "bad example and too free licentious messages" (a little nod the Bart's impact in 1990s)

Lisa The Greek
Lisa was delighted by Greek culture and Greece in general🇬🇷. She really want to go there, but the parents are against it. (I always understand "the greek" and relation to Greece":P)

Homer Alone
After having an argue against visiting Marge's relatives, Homer, eventually, stayed home alone. In the same time the criminals are going to rob the Simpsons house… however,  they're fallen by Homer's stupidity it's possible; it's 3rd season yet:lawl: 

Bart the Lover
Bart pretends to be the lover of his teacher, Edna Krabappel.
The same as really plot. Maybe it's just because the real episode is one of my all-time favorites😍

Homer at the Bat
Homer tries himself in baseball. However more professional players discourage interest.

Separate Vocations
Lisa understands she never will be good in the things Bart is, and Bart understands the same about himself. They decide to help each other in new to them activities.

Wow, i admit your Separate Vacations, Lisa the Greek and Radio Bart ideas are very good.
I'm less enthusiastic about Homer Alone, especially because of robbing.

Homer Alone, especially because of robbing.
Well, it was about Home Anone some parody, and as I "spoiler" the story with stupidity would be possible, because there was other Homer's character development then.

Season 3 (Part 4)
Psycho_Black_Widower.png

Dog Of Death
Santa's Little Helper's new medicine program, what makes The Simpsons family bankrupt (because of very high cost) and divided internally…
Similar with real plot

Colonel Homer
Homer was called back to army, where, surprisingly, he riches success (as you might guess, he grows a "colonel" promotion)

Black Widower
Sideshow Bob's (released from prison) wife suddenly dead. While everybody sympathize to Bob, Bart Simpson again suspects something wrong…

The Otto Show
Otto Man, the school bus driver, made his dream true and becomes a professional rock-musician.

Bart's Friend Falls in Love
Milhouse has a crush on a new girl, Samantha. However, the latter likes Bart Simpson more.
Similar with real plot

Brother Can You Spare Two Dimes?
Homer's a long-lost brother needs Homer financial help.
The same as real plot

Season 4 (Part 1)
Blanche_DuBois.png

Kamp Krusty
To affect new children auditory Krusty decides to open own camp, and rule it himself (because happy kids = happy parents = more money)

A Streetcar Named Marge
Marge plays in "A Streetcar Named Desire" play, and too much live as her character Blanche.
Similar with real plot

Homer the Heretic[/B]
Homer declares he doesn't believe in God. However later, because of it he gets… benefits. (this turn is ironic a bit)
Of course, similar with real plot

Lisa the Beauty Queen
Without any desire (with "protest thoughts), Lisa took part in "Beauty Queen" competition, and suddenly she wins. Then she changes all her opinion about "beauty fashion" and more.

Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie
Bart has a chance (as "the biggest fan") to take part in producing full movie of his favorite cartoon. However, he immediately understand what this responsibility is.

Marge Gets a Job
Marge gets a job. 🙂Ok, that would be too short description😅 Marge gets a regular job, and now she can understand, how hard is to work (particularly to Homer)

New Kid on the Block
When new bully girl appears on Evergreen Terrace, Bart must bond with others to stop her until he has a crash on her.

Homer's Night Out
After getting drunk, Homer wakes up in other side of Springfield. Then he goes back and discovers, what he did last night?
Sounds like Eternal Moonshine of The Simpsons Mind

BUMP to this thread.
@Bohdan,
It reminds me that you also made a similar topic, but maybe you lost interest in your resumes (or are too busy to continue it, which i totally respect).
Well, sooner or later I should return here😅

If you notice the last post I made was in early February ("pre-war time"). Then I got sick and didn't manage to write. Then the WAR started and… I had no desire to write. Correctly as said there many businesses, emotions and power were spent and in order to keep energy I must to refused something. One of those things was this thread.

I was very sorry, because after some threads I had created and just lost in NHC memory, back to late December'21 I planned to complete this one😖. I did rethink much things as insignificant in general comparing to… just a life.

Months later I reminded this thread for several times, but… "the time didn't came yet" I thought. And I still don't see it as important again, that would be able to deliver a fun (at least for me). However, I to rich some end I must end season 4 (what I probably do in near future) and then… probably pause again. I refused this thread, but I didn't refuse a possibility to return here…

Very sorry to those guys and gals ,who back in winter sneaked for this thread and were disappointed. Hope, you understood all.

"After having an argue against visiting Marge's relatives, Homer, eventually, stayed home alone. In the same time the criminals are going to rob the Simpsons house… however, they're fallen by Homer's stupidity."

This Homer Alone sounds funny. Just let Homer have his time alone in the house and after awhile, he hears two men outside trying to break in. Then, it would turn into a slapstick show with the burglars and Homer's stupidity. Homer accidentally lets the burglars in, argues with them and fails to set up traps like in Home alone movies. Maybe he hits Flanders with some of his traps.

So, let's end season 4 AT LAST

Season 4 (Part 2)
Homer%27s_Triple_Bypass.png

Mr. Plow
To earn extra money, Bart starts cleaning the tracks (with shovel) from snow

Lisa’s First Word
Flashback around how Lisa spelled her first word and what discussions had been before…
Similar with real plot

Homer’s Triple Bypass
Homer is needed to do triple bypass operation
The same as main plot

Marge vs. the Monorail
After listening about "harm from modern technology" (sorta conspiracy), Marge starts protesting against new Monorail, what is goin to built in Springfield
Similar with real plot, but in real ep. Marge was complaining for other reasons

Selma’s Choice
Selma and Patty moves to the Simpsons to help Marge, while Homer is hospital. While babysitting Bart and Lisa, Selma really can't choose, who's favorite for her (while Patty held on Maggie, because there are the least of worries with baby).

Back