Simpsons What Ifs.

Egg

insert usertitle here
Rules: Someone creates a Simpsons what if scenario, and the person below answers. That person also makes their own Simpsons what if scenario, and so on.
I'll start.
What if Mike Scully continued to be the showrunner after Season 12?

What if... Mike Scully continued to be the showrunner after Season 12?
Homer is still a jerk, and kills Bart in a blind rage in the season 26 opener.

What if... Homer had actually died in "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Bluefish"?

[MENTION=50853]Ichabod Kraine[/MENTION] [MENTION=67747]Vintage[/MENTION] and I posted at the same time, that's why the confusion erupted. I actually was talking about Scully.

Also, here's one: what if Smithers and Mr. Burns for real became a couple?

Then it would be quite awkward for all the power plant workers, unless they keep their relationship secret.

What if... there was a zombie apocalypse, which Simpson family member would survive the longest?

Homer, he would destroy the zombies with his magic powers he got from Mapple(registered trademark of Mapple corporation) products.

What if principal Skinner had no mother and thus would be a free man?

''What if principal Skinner had no mother and thus would be a free man?''

A lot of things could happen, like Skinner marrying Edna or another woman.

''What if the show ended after season 10?''

Then people would call this the best show ever, and will be remember the same way as Seinfeld.

What if Ned finds out he was Jewish all the time?

If Phil Hartman had continued to voice Troy McClure and Lionel Hutz, they would have probably slowly faded away into the background as jokes for both characters continued to decrease. (The same happened for Barney and Dr. Nick, among others.)

What if Homer really had dumped Marge for Mindy?

I'd imagine Homer and Mindy would live in Evergreen Terrace with one of the kids (either Bart or Lisa). While Marge and Maggie need to find another place.

What If Bart stayed with one of his girlfreinds?

Then we wouldn't get any new ''Bart gets a girlfriend'' episodes atleast. We would probably be see'ing Bart's girlfriend with him about as much as Millhouse, but whatever could happen depends on her personality.

What if Sideshow Bob succesfully killed Bart?

Then the person who made Dead Bart would feel really stupid.

What if Krusty met Pennywise the Dancing Clown?

That would have became a sub-plot of a HD-episode where Homer becomes a brownie thanks to Lisa.

What if "Simpsons and Dalilah" was produced during season 11 and "Saddlesore Galactica" during season 2?

What if... Moe Goes from Rags to Riches was made in season 1?

Moe would have been depicted like a miserable jerk that suffers of flashbacks of his family leaving him when he was young and the abandon of his friends, and putting more emphasis on Moe's craziness for being befriend with a rag.

No talking rags, no terrible historical bullshit around it.

That would actually be a fun game: "What if that episode was made during that season".

Back