Simpsons shorts: "3 a.m."

nobody on the planet goes "oh before we fuck let's decide who we are voting for in three months".

Wow, even the Simpsons shorts have to have a Homer and Marge marriage crisis happen in them now.

Anyway, it's just some lame political 'satire'. I miss when they used to make fun of everyone. Here it's just "Republicans evil, Democracts good!". Not to say that Trump doesn't deserve it (he's a piece of crap) but it still annoys me how weak the satire is.

Marge declaring they need to decide who to vote for before having sex might be the most bizarre thing she's ever said.

And Marge sounds like she's at death's door.

That "satire" had no teeth whatsoever. RDRR, let's make fun of Trump some more with jokes that have been made a billion times! And yeah, Marge demanding to know Homer's voting preferences before having sex with him was really weird.

I missed the Homer avatar

I wanna see it

Also this short was, um... Political. That's al I can say.

There's some great 12 year old level satire going here. Particularly love that uninspired shtick with Trump's hair.

Great going, writers.

Yeah this was pretty terrible, but then again most of these online shorts they crap out are. I thought that other short they did on Donald Trump was bad, but this one manages to be even worse. With the last one I couldn't even tell what they were trying to satirize, but with this short all the satire amounted to was "Donald Trump sucks" which hasn't been satirized a million times already. I'd honestly expect this level of awful satire from Family Guy... no wait, even the worst of Family Guy satire is better than this. This is Bordertown levels of satire!

Pretty shitty stuff. Got a chuckle from Bill getting all disappointed that the phone call wasn't for him but that's it.

the guy who voices marge is really starting to degenerate, becoming a bit inaudible to be honest. But quite a funny short, glad to see that they do extra stuff like this. Be great if they could spoof the whole Brexit thing but thats unlikely.

Back