Simpsons Jokes that We Don't Get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abman51 said:

His car represents sperm and the tunnel represents a woman's tubes, shall we say. ;)

It's a pretty easy thing to work out.........

Thanks It's kinda what i thought but just making sure :)

WeeN said:
Ive never understood this one.
In "The Frying Game" after Homer confesses to killing the old lady all by himself and freeing Marge, Marge says something like "Oh Homie you saved me"
Then Homer follows with "Now you do the same for me."
What does this mean? Marge doesn't do anyhting for him that i know of.

What could have she possibly done to save him?

Sorry for double posting I hadn't realised until now

I've asked this before, but didn't get a response: Why, in "Marge on the Lam" does both Lenny and Homer picture a bear wearing a fez, riding a cart to calliope music when they think of the ballet?

Thats probably what they think the ballet is I mean It's not like they are smart guys or anything

Ryan said:
I've asked this before, but didn't get a response: Why, in "Marge on the Lam" does both Lenny and Homer picture a bear wearing a fez, riding a cart to calliope music when they think of the ballet?

They are both confusing the Russian Ballet and the Russian Circus to be the same, as each is considered top it's its field.

Cauldron said:
In Thirty Minutes Over Tokyo, what is Homer talking about, regarding the stories of a man he knew from Nantucket?

Oh, it's from some dirty limerick that ends with the phrase "fuck it", I think.

Here's the original, clean, version:

There once was a man from Nantucket,
Who kept all of his cash in a bucket,
But his daughter, named Nan,
Ran away with a man,
And as for the bucket, Nantucket.

But here's the version Homer was referencing (censored, of course):

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose c**k was so long he could s**k it
He said with a grin
Wiping sp**m from his chin
If my ear was a c**t I could F**k it!

That is so disgusting. 1000th post goes to Burnsie. You should be proud. Also one of the elite 50 000 posts with the words cock, suck, cunt and fuck it all in one.

Last edited:
As to the one where Homer saves Marge and says "Now you do the same for me":
Homer gets Marge out of jail for confessing to the crime. Now, Homer wants Marge to confess to the crime to get HIM out of jail. He doesn't realize that it wouldn't work out that way. That was my take on it, anyway.

Yeah, and think back to the time Bart's class is at the post office and Ralph picks up a box addressed to Otto. When he does, the dogs (presumably drug sniffing dogs) go nuts over it. Ralph thinks the box contains dog food.

LOL That was funny.

As for Burnsie,you shouldn't have posted that in the 1000th post of a thread.Usually,the 1000th post in a thread is a great occasion.I don't want it wasted with a story about a guy with a long....ugh,I don't want to think about that.....

Plow King said:
The "crawlspace" gag from The PTA Disbands has to be one of the worst jokes ever. What the hell was that all about?
Yeah, that was awkward. My take on it was that Bart was being a pest, like a mouse in the crawlspace, which irritates Marge.

The German Light Infantry thing was just Nelson being specific about which sort of plastic army man he uses, as if different ones make better bait for fish (like fishermen will argue about real lures).
"This is what's it like when doves cry" is from Purple Rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back