Simpsons game controllers? (News item)

Carry case might be worth looking at. Those controllers are pretty pointless.

I think I own the third one, and it works better than a DualShock. Maybe everyone here should actually test the things before they assume they suck. Geez that makes me crazy.

I never buy third party controllers. The official ones work fine for me, and I've had really bad luck with those in the past. Nice designs anyway though.

grissom said:
I never buy third party controllers. The official ones work fine for me, and I've had really bad luck with those in the past. Nice designs anyway though.

Really? I can't stand the Dualshocks I have, and my MadCatz's work great. Oh wait, I do have a blue Dualshock that works fine.

I have no problem with my PS2 dual-shocks, they've always worked fine for me. I've had other PS2 controllers in the past (third party) that've really sucked. The one I've got hooked up now (Gamestop brand) works okay, but the only reason I bought it was because it was on clearance and had those cool blue LED lights built in. Normally I don't experiment with different controllers. I forgot to mention that in my first post, I haven't played my PS2 in months.

grissom said:
I have no problem with my PS2 dual-shocks, they've always worked fine for me. I've had other PS2 controllers in the past (third party) that've really sucked. The one I've got hooked up now (Gamestop brand) works okay, but the only reason I bought it was because it was on clearance and had those cool blue LED lights built in. Normally I don't experiment with different controllers. I forgot to mention that in my first post, I haven't played my PS2 in months.
yeah I had so many problems with 3rd parties liek the characters and stuff would start movie by them selfs after the controller got like a month old. I still have my orginal sony controller that came iwth my ps2 back in october of 2000, and it still works just as good as it always did.

And those simpsons controllers look like junk, I mean they dont look that attractive, and stuff.

Also, contrary to popular belief, theres other systems besides the Playstation 2. A Gamecube, Xbox and hey, even PCs still use controllers last I checked!

Back