Simpsons Bonfires

Helper Monkey

Prom King
The bonfire of pot and barber hair was the most recent of many bonfires on the Simpsons. What others have there been, and which is your favorite?

My favorite was the fire of Krusty toys.

"Stand back, people! Because these are children's toys, the fumes are especially toxic!"

HM

Ignignot

Tired of not sleeping.
When they burned Skinner at the steak for saying the Earth revolves around the sun.

tim_duncan2000

Not Banned
Burning all the Krusty merchandise was a pretty good one too. I especially liked how Rev. Lovejoy told them not to breathe in because of the burning plastic fumes. I'm pretty sure that was in "Krusty Gets Busted" but I'm not sure though.

Enter The Moleman

time peddler
Duffman OH YEAH said:
the candy one in "sweet and sour marge"
I like when they have throw in the butterfingers and the fire throws them back then chief wiggum says "not even the fire wants them" :lol:
Then the next week Bart is writing on the chalkboard "I will not bite the hand that feeds me Butterfingers".:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lance

board historian™
There was also a bonfire on TV at the beginning of the third segment of THOHIV, done by the police.

Gagnonsux

Jumped The Shark
Lovejoy's book-burning mobile is pretty funny too, even though I guess it really isn't a bonfire.

sideshowbob

Krusty's crashed plane was pretty funny.
"Okay people, nothing to see here. Woh! Hey everybody, come look. Flamed wrekage."