SideShow Bob Playset

CosmicFool

Junior Camper
Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with the Sideshow Bob Figure. I dont know if it is the weight of his hair or a problem with the figure but he is leaning back and wont stand up straight.

Yep. A ton of people keep posting about this problem. I think someone said that sticky tape does the trick. :D I don't open my figures so I wouldn't know.

Datoupee, I think it's only fair to warn you that my evil lackeys are planning to break into your house and release your figures from their plastic prison. Resistance is useless.

:P

My Bob, while holding his axe, fell onto my Bartman figure one day, looking as if he had taken him out. True story.

Skoot... If only you could find my secret underground room. Then get passed the man eating sharks and snakes gaurding the location. Once inside I have set up a laser device that crosses over my figures hanging on the wall. Releasing them is impossible !

I got the map off Number One by trading a pig for it. I have made a snake and shark repellent that never fails. As for the lasers, you'll just see my plan for them... ;).

CosmicFool said:
Just wondering if anyone has had a problem with the Sideshow Bob Figure. I dont know if it is the weight of his hair or a problem with the figure but he is leaning back and wont stand up straight.

Yeah.. my Bob doesn't stand for very long on his own - but I came up with a clever solution. My Krustylu set displays Krusty, Sideshow Mel and Itchy and Scratchy performing for the cameras. Sideshow Bob leans against the side of the set so it looks like he is sneaking up on them from behind the stage.

A little creative displaying fixes a lot of the problems and looks really cool! :cool:

Back