Should Itchy & Scratchy get their own TV show?

What's a stupid notion? Taking a little focus off of Homer? That's a great idea actually. Why can't we have an episode focused completely on Bart or Lisa or, dare I say, Marge. Remember great episodes like Bart's Girlfriend. That was a great episode and Homer was great in it even though he only had like two lines.

i think that if they do make a show or dvd, it should start out with the <b> Itchy & Scratchy Movie!!! </b> That was really funny, even though it was about as long as a regular I&S ep. I think they should make the full length movie. ... but that's soely MHO... :)

Tomacco said:
Deifinately not. What a stupid notion.

All the good and fair episodes from the last 3 seasons didn't focus on Homer.

-Lisa the Treehugger
-Last Tap Dance in Springfield
-etc, etc.

Richiewhiteboy said:
What's a stupid notion? Taking a little focus off of Homer? That's a great idea actually. Why can't we have an episode focused completely on Bart or Lisa or, dare I say, Marge. Remember great episodes like Bart's Girlfriend. That was a great episode and Homer was great in it even though he only had like two lines.

I think he meant that the idea of creating a full length Itchy and Scratchy show is a stupid notion. I would think Tomacco of all people would probably like seeing less focus on Homer.

Back