Season 33 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We knew about his return, though. But, I'd point to another: the staff again started to invite guest stars to meet in person (in writing room), since start of Covid.
Super!🙂🙏

Last edited:
Unfortunately, according to Michael Price on Twitter, there won't be a table read for UABF21 of The Simpsons later this Thursday nor next Thursday. Oh well, perhaps I'll have to try again sometime by the end of November, maybe. So who knows? I don't care. I mean, we'll probably have to wait til December as well, either way:

Last edited:
Finally! Allow me to show you guys what the promo pictures for Mothers and Other Strangers look like down below:

1637095394336.png

Hey guys? You might want to listen to this inside the link down below, all you have to do is to click on the play button afterwards and listen. It's actually a podcast about The LaZebniks where they're talking about Portrait of a Lackey on Fire for November 21st, something like that?:

https://www.gayestepisodeever.com/episodes/smithers-boyfriend-gay-simpsons-lazebnik

Oh! And you might want to also read about what else is gonna happen for Portrait of a Lackey on Fire as well

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post... again! But here's an another sneak peak video for Portrait of a Lackey on Fire on YouTube. I should maybe upload that video into Streamable too:

EDIT: All right, after I finally managed to upload that video into Streamable, here's an another link down below for those whose from Canada, India, France and Australia to see:

Last edited:
So folks, you see this picture above that our good friend LetsPlayNintendoITA posted? It's a yet another sneak peak picture for Mothers and Other Strangers, it looks interesting if you ask me

Okay, since Trab Pu Kcip wasn't able to make the promo pictures for Mothers and Other Strangers bigger, I actually decided to make the promo pictures for Mothers and Other Strangers bigger. So here are the promo pictures for Mothers and Other Strangers that are in the bigger size, thanks to Wikisimpsons:

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_1.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_2.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_3.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_4.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_5.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_6.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_7.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_8.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_9.png

Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_10.png

1821px-Mothers_and_Other_Strangers_promo_11.png

Unfortunately, as you folks can see, the black line can be seen on one of the promo pictures for Mothers and Other Strangers, but whatever

Last edited:
"I wrote an episode where Homer tries to solve the great tragedy of his life. And it's not a straight-forward episode, but it came out very sweetly," he shared.

The only state is new to us (but not interesting):boring:

For the future please a) quote important material; b) choose "the interesting" more carefully.

Correction: just 2 pictures and a story from Christian Siriano.
Lisa-Simpson-Christian-Siriano-1637284449-640x360.jpg

Christian-Siriano-Simpsons-1637284463-640x401.jpg

Last edited:
Something tells me, you anyway will bother the crew next Thursday (Thanksgiving), anyway:lol: Whoever doubts?
Even, if the crew in March would share with you FULL schedule of script reads, you'd anyway ask about them. (kidding)

Something tells me, you anyway will bother the crew next Thursday (Thanksgiving), anyway:lol: Whoever doubts?
Even, if the crew in March would share with you FULL schedule of script reads, you'd anyway ask about them. (kidding)
Yeah yeah, good one Bohdan

Usual request: Since tonight's episode is the first of a new production line, can someone post any changes to the crew credits here?

Despite the fact, that we expected this, but still OMG It's going to be AWESOME - the 1st Selman's THOH, returning of writers split method + Rob Oliver. Take that, Al Jean and mediocrity! (With all my respect to Jean - just a whirlpool of emotions) :megadance:

Last edited:
Since Rob Oliver will be directing next year's Treehouse of Horror, that means Treehouse of Horror XXIV would actually be the first THOH episode that Rob Oliver directed so far, this is so very exciting I tell you 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back