Season 33 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im seeing a lot of "showran by Matt Selman" in that OP post, is it time for me to have hope?

YES!
He's a major showrunner (since now that's officially) :) In the way of count, Al Jean probably will have (just my statistically based thoughts) about 7-8 episodes in UABF, so his influence becomes less.

So, Selman doesn't like Lisa Gets A Crush plots... I wonder what that means for general Lisa Gets An Friend episodes, on whether he's more reluctant to do them?

Actually, that "L get a boyfriend" mania, luckily, overed (mania itself):D. The recent of them ware: "Three Dreams Denied" - Jean's effort; before that it was «Haw-Haw Land» (again, Jean), the first part of «The Great Phatsby» (SR by Selman, but written by Greaney).

As for Selman's possible relation to it, perhaps he doesn't really like it, thanks, God:rolleyes: Also there were such post respond today:
Who do think Future Lisa is better off with, Nelson, Milhouse or her college roommate from Mr. Lisa's Opus? Hint: It isn't Milhouse
- I don't think Lisa "ends up" with any kids in town

So, perhaps, Selman just uncomfortable to portrait Lisa as "romance maniac", what Jean loves:lol:

P.S. Oh, I forgot about «Panic on the Streets of Springfield» (Selman). But, then Lisa was rather obsessed with Quiloby than has a crush on him

I heard Homer is going to become homeless from investing in bitcoin is this true
Nuh:lol:
However, with that hype on NFT, they easy can prepare some NFT episode for the future (like "Frinkcoin" was)

Even though the some of us hates Selman showrun episodes, but we will have to deal with the Selman showrun episodes this upcoming season. I know there will also be a few Al Jean showrun episodes as well, such as Treehouse of Horror XXXII, The Wayz We Were, Mothers and Other Strangers and A Made Maggie so far

Well, I guess the some of us, myself included, won't be bugging Al Jean on Twitter for a while after today

But we don't know who the director is for UABF07 yet, maybe it could be Steven Dean Moore this time, since he also directed 'Portrait of a Lackey on Fire' from UABF01 as well. Like, back in the ZABF production cycle, Steven Moore directed ZABF01 and ZABF07 along with ZABF17

Episode UABF07 is titled "You Won’t Believe What This Episode Is About – Act Three Will Shock You!"

https://twitter.com/CarolynOmine/status/1400951488210341888

And it's written by Christine Nangle, for those whose wondering

This sounds interesting. Also Matt Selman is probably showrunning this episode considering that Al Jean said his next table read isn't until July 4th or something. Thanks, HomerFan1998 for getting this episode scoop. :)

This sounds interesting. Also Matt Selman is probably showrunning this episode considering that Al Jean said his next table read isn't until July 4th or something. Thanks, HomerFan1998 for getting this episode scoop. :)

No prob! And actually, Al Jean said his next table read isn't until July 1st, that's what I heard from Bohdan earlier

I think that "Bart's Jail" would be a sequel of "The Wandering Juvie". Or maybe the episode title would be figurative. It would be another episode set in COVID-19 pandemic with Bart wearing a face mask. For now nothing is known until this fall.

That clickbait-style title is great, I'm glad they're trying new things instead of trying to make a tortured pun out of mona lisa for the tenth time

Well, I may be wrong, but it looks like 'YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT -- ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!' is gonna be the most longest upcoming Simpsons episode title for next year. That's what she said!

Episode UABF07 is titled "YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT -- ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!""

https://twitter.com/CarolynOmine/status/1400951488210341888

And it's written by Christine Nangle, for those whose wondering
Omg I don't know if I am more surprised about the title of the episode or about the fact that you wrote a post with actual information, with the pertinent source in the correct thread. 1 worth-reading post out of 37 is not that bad! (After all, this is my first post here and I don't have new info, lol)

But seriously, the tandem of Uncut Femmes with that eye-catching title is already an episode to look forward to.

That title is hilarious. Gosh, I still haven't quite processed the fact that next season might have 18 episodes run by Selman. That's crazy. Dare I already say it could be the best season of the show in 15-20 years?

OK, forget Lisa's Belly as a weird title, this is the most weirdest title that any TV show has ever had. As for longest title, this has 14 words and 73 characters, however "Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in 'The Curse of the Flying Hellfish'" has 83 characters, so it would be the 2nd longest title.

Homer gets a job at Buzzfeed I bet. And it'll be called, I dunno... Muzzfeed.

It already was parodied in Trust, but clarify.

It named then FeedBuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back