Season 33 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, fiddlesticks! I mean, there's always sometime either tomorrow or whichever day. We'll wait

Unfortunately, The Star of the Backstage is not gonna air on CityTV on September 26th, it's only gonna air on FOX that night

New EW article and music VIDEO from TSoBS.

New EW article and music VIDEO from TSoBS.
Hype, hype, hype! Other video, featuring Sacha. Must admire Sarah Chase's vocal efforts.
Wow! Coolio! 😀

Hmm! So far there are still no promo pictures for Treehouse of Horror XXXII up on FOXFLASH yet. Oh gee, if there won't be promo pictures for Treehouse of Horror XXXII up on FOXFLASH sometime later today, then there's always sometime either this weekend or next week. 😐 So I have to wonder what's up with FOXFLASH 🤔

Yet another interview (this time from Variety).
1) Sara Chase was EKA college-mate
2) Marge's memories isn't she thought means the next "she soon realizes that those rosy memories didn’t align with reality — that she was treated as a bit of an outcast, both back then and now."
3) the stage song inspired from Rent "5-4-3-2000,” is a “Seasons of Love” (from “Rent”) sendup. “That’s really all we had time for,” she said."
4) there is a clip, when Homer hired fir Lenny's role (NO songs)

and more production stuff (I'm just tored of all these interviews 😋🙃)

EVERGREEN TERRACE HAS A TRAFFIC ISSUE
ON AN ALL-NEW “THE SIMPSONS”
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17, ON FOX

Evergreen Terrace is overrun with traffic and Moe has a fateful choice to make in the all-new “The Wayz We Were”episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Oct. 17 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3219) (TV-14 D,L,S,V)

Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Hank Azaria as Moe; Harry Shearer as Skinner; Tress MacNeille as Dolph; Pamela Hayden as Milhouse; Harry Shearer as Flanders

Okay, I'll ask...why air a new episode on 10/17 after airing all of the shows' Halloween episodes on 10/10? Wouldn't it make more sense to air the Halloween episodes closer to Halloween?​

It's probably just in case the 10/17 episode gets pre-empted by sport, like what happened last season. THOH XXXI ended up airing November 1st.

It's probably just in case the 10/17 episode gets pre-empted by sport, like what happened last season. THOH XXXI ended up airing November 1st.
Except that there is no baseball game Fox can air on that date. The only game that night is on TBS. The same applies on 10/24.

Evergreen Terrace is overrun with traffic and Moe has a fateful choice to make in the all-new “The Wayz We Were”episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Oct. 17 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3219) (TV-14 D,L,S,V)

Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Hank Azaria as Moe; Harry Shearer as Skinner; Tress MacNeille as Dolph; Pamela Hayden as Milhouse; Harry Shearer as Flanders

Okay, I'll ask...why air a new episode on 10/17 after airing all of the shows' Halloween episodes on 10/10? Wouldn't it make more sense to air the Halloween episodes closer to Halloween?​
Wowzers! It looks like we'll be getting two Jean-showrun episodes in a row next month. One that's THOH XXXII and then The Wayz We Were. By the way, Wowzers is an another word for 'wow', in case if any of you guys are wondering

or the other reasons
a) 10th Oct is football boost day, and Fox really-really-really want to get an rating effect (I had mentioned it before, but Don refuse this theory, so don't mind)
b) on Oct 31 (exact Halloween night) they want to translate as repeats (because of World Series effect) the freshest Halloween-themed episodes like "you may missed this, but we'll repeat special for you"
c) whatever. It's Fox🤷

I can't find this link on foxflash uh?

or the other reasons
a) 10th Oct is football boost day, and Fox really-really-really want to get an rating effect (I had mentioned it before, but Don refuse this theory, so don't mind)
b) on Oct 31 (exact Halloween night) they want to translate as repeats (because of World Series effect) the freshest Halloween-themed episodes like "you may missed this, but we'll repeat special for you"
c) whatever. It's Fox🤷
(a) It just seems strange that Fox would want to make a fool of itself by airing Halloween episodes three weeks early, especially as the other three series won't get any "football boost."
(b) World Series Game 5 is on Fox on 10/31, so unless the World Series is a 4-game sweep, there won't be repeats of anything that night.

Voice Cast: Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson; Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson; Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson and Nelson; Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson; Hank Azaria as Moe; Harry Shearer as Skinner; Tress MacNeille as Dolph; Pamela Hayden as Milhouse; Harry Shearer as Flanders​
So, "the wayz" means road, spoken with some evil mood (through the teeth, as said). Well, that's really dumb title pun😡 And the A-plot is nothing, if only it won't turn out to be "format bender about traffic jam stories".

Also, congratulations: someone guessed it's a Moe and romance episode. Partly. In the past all the couple of Moe's fiancés eps were OK-to-great. What we should expect this time? The choice, I guessed (hello, spec. thread; write here just for being all in one post), is either bar or fiancé. So, all depends of that love and how it will be present  bad .

What happened to any of Jean's showrunning efforts in recent 1-2 year, especially these Q-holdovers? The reasons, I think, are: a) his age (not to ageism, though); b) any other reasons, he was depressed/blown away last year. For the show's safe, hope he recovers in U-cycle (or whenever)

UPD. I've just remembered Ruth Powers is going to be there. Now we know the context.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back