Season 33 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, UABF21 and UABF22 has finally been listed in WGA Directories. Then again, at least we already know what the titles are called for both UABF21 and UABF22 a little while ago

1653141440885.png

Last edited:
Here's transcript of other songs from NPR show (👈link) from Poorhouse.
(SOUNDBITE OF TV SHOW, "THE SIMPSONS")

HUGH JACKMAN: (As character, singing) Your dad and his buddies had it swell, but gradually it all went to hell (we heard this part in sneak peek). Factories closed, unemployment was...

NANCY CARTWRIGHT: (As Bart Simpson, singing) Yo, all I need is a foot in the door. And I'll take dad's job when he dies at 44.

YEARDLEY SMITH: (As Lisa Simpson, singing) That job you see now needs a Ph.D., while paying student loans leaves you in poverty.

CARTWRIGHT: (As Bart Simpson) Because there's a lot of new ways a guy can make a dollar. I'll ride the money train, make it rain...

UNIDENTIFIED ACTORS: (As characters, singing) Holler.

CARTWRIGHT: (As Bart Simpson, singing) I'll buy and sell bitcoin, build a new app, do pranks on YouTube - I'm great at that crap - film TikTok tricks on my sick motorbike.

ROBERT REICH: (As self) Your chances are slim.

CARTWRIGHT: (As Bart Simpson) Go to hell, Robert Reich.
Bart sings a rap from 90s. At last, again!🙃

REICH: (As self) The decline of unions, rampant corporate greed, Wall Street malfeasance and the rise of short-sighted politics all contributed to increased economic inequality, widespread real unemployment...

UNIDENTIFIED ACTOR: (As character) Hang on tight. You'll be OK.

CARTWRIGHT: (As Bart Simpson) Thanks. By the way, how good's your pay?

UNIDENTIFIED ACTOR: (As character) Pay's good, and pension's great when we retire.

CARTWRIGHT: (As Bart Simpson) Nice.
Also there is an audio version (can't embeed it here)
And from the hosts of that show:
SMITH (not Yeardly): You know who comes out of this episode looking pretty good, though, Paddy, are firefighters. Because in the last act of the show after Bart's fragile hopes for his future have been torched by Lisa and Hugh Jackman and Robert Reich, Bart gets himself into this terrible situation. And he is rescued, saved by firefighters.
LONG: The point that we're trying to make is that  the middle class is sort of a vanishing species. And so, you know, we were slightly tongue-in-cheek when we said that fireman is the job that he should get , but he could do worse.

Last edited:
Well guys, and now this is finally the end of Season 33. I bet you all enjoyed Season 33 of The Simpsons so far, but I kind of enjoyed Season 33 myself as well. Though I still think Season 33 has been a kind of a very crazy season in my honest opinion. And before someone will create the Season 34 Information Thread for Season 34, it's time that we close this thread down... eventually. With that said, I'm hoping that Season 34 might be a better season for any of us, so we'll see! In the meantime, we will also continue to use the the Preview/Speculation thread to preview and speculate about the upcoming Season 34 episodes

Well that lasted forever, and sucked. And 32 was such a slight, slight, very slight step up from 31...

Guess now to await even more spuckler eps and most of the cast being phased out entirely come fall.

Well that lasted forever, and sucked. And 32 was such a slight, slight, very slight step up from 31...

Guess now to await even more spuckler eps and most of the cast being phased out entirely come fall.
Yeah, I think Season 32 was better as well. But who knows how Season 34 might turn out? Right?

Well, this has been an averagly-enjoyable season compared to the previous others. It's time to say goodbye to this thread and I hope Season 34 will turn out great itself.

Goodbye S33 Info Thread and hello S34 Info thread.
You know what's another word for 'goodbye'? 'Adios', and... 'Cheerio' is an another word for goodbye
Well, this has been an averagly-enjoyable season compared to the previous others. It's time to say goodbye to this thread and I hope Season 34 will turn out great itself.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm hoping for too actually 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back