Season 22 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, they're wasting Russell Brand as an awards show presenter? He has a great voice, why not let him play a character?

I wonder if they're going to do an Adrien Brody reference and have Homer kiss Halle Berry?

Also:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Jane-1028753.aspx said:
On March 3, Fox's The Simpsons will begin recording voice talent for their 23rd season!

Executive producer Al Jean tells me that episodes coming this fall will feature characters voiced by guest stars Kiefer Sutherland, Jane Lynch, Andy Garcia and science fiction and comic book author Neil Gaiman (Coraline).

"Jane plays a woman who becomes Homer's assistant," says Jean. "It becomes an All About Eve scenario where she seems really nice, but undermines him, takes his job and he has to fight back."

As for Sutherland, he'll voice a character very similar to his 24 crusader. "It's Jack Bauer now — no longer working," previews Jean. "So he goes to Springfield because too many people are trying to kill him. He befriends the Simpsons, but then one of the guys who wants to kill him sees him on YouTube after he foils a robbery at Moe's Tavern."

Last edited:
As for Sutherland, he'll voice a character very similar to his 24 crusader. "It's Jack Bauer now — no longer working," previews Jean. "So he goes to Springfield because too many people are trying to kill him. He befriends the Simpsons, but then one of the guys who wants to kill him sees him on YouTube after he foils a robbery at Moe's Tavern."

Will they ever do a plot that is original or do something they haven't done in 2007? The answer is no.

I can see how this'll end though, Homer will convince Jack's enemies to stop killing him after a speech about how he's done some bad things and how he should be forgiven.

Does Jean usually talk so much about next season so early? I can't remember him ever revealing three plots in January/February. He must have run out of guest stars to list from season 22.

Does Jean usually talk so much about next season so early? I can't remember him ever revealing three plots in January/February. He must have run out of guest stars to list from season 22.

No, this is quite early compared to earlier times. He must be trying to get us more interested in next years episodes probably because all of the guest stars for this year have been disclosed and also because he thinks the remaining episodes for this year are in his opinion not so great.

haha ok al jean enough messing around, now tell us the real plot

Also, there won't be a new episode on February 27 (the day of the Academy Awards). Instead it will be a rerun of Donnie Fatso.

We have 2 new episodes with p-codes from the US Copyright Database

NABF16 The Falcon and the D'ohman

NABF15 The Ned-liest Catch

NABF15 The Ned-liest Catch
Homer: Hey Flanders, wanna go on a fishing trip tommorow?

Ned: Well, uh, Homer, sounds great, but my cousin's first born is bein' a-chistened and I don't really wanna miss it!

Homer: Aww, come on! Don't the twelve commandments say Love thy neighbour? And where does it say Love thy first born... guy?

Ned: I guess so... but I prom-diddly-omised Rose that I'd be there!

Homer: Hey, who's this Rose? Maybe you could... introduce me to her (growl)?

Ned: Homer, I...

Homer: Please? I'll read the New Testament!

Ned: Well, I guess you got yourself a deal! After all, I am quite the old anglerino if I do say so myself! Oh, I heard that it's gonna be real stormy tommorow! I hope you have a vessel that hold the a-tossin!

(Cuts to Homer and Ned standing in front of the Time Bandit)

Homer: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, we're fishing for king crab.

Ned: Homer, were you inspired to do this by a... cable show?

Homer: Of course not... I think...

I wonder who he will be teaming up with this time?
Homer buys the Millenium Falcon, and starts hanging out with this guy:

nien-nunb_480_poster.jpg

This makes Marge jealous and puts their marriage on the rocks.

i read that as "vulva" at first

her uvula transforming into a disco ball does not seem so bad anymore

According to the official website of Werner Herzog, He will guest star in the episode "The Scorpions Tale" and that episode will air on March 6th.

http://wernerherzog.org/17.html?&no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=44&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=43

He will be guest starring as a German Pharma Industrialist

This sounds good, let's hope the writers don't fuck it up by focusing too much on the guest star for a certain scene.

Sneak peek from Matt Selman
235550972.jpg

Marge's uvula transforms into a disco ball.

Seriously?

That's all I have to say.

I presume your "seriously?" meant you thought it was stupid, as you do for almost every new piece of info, simply because you think the new eps are bad. But they've done stuff like it before, even in the earlier seasons.

...Guessing this is from 'The Food Wife'.

According to Simpsonology (the authors of the book The Simpsons in the Classroom):

There have been people who have posted unreliable information on this thread that David Copperfield, Ricky Jay, and Penn & Teller guest starring in upcoming episodes. If that is true, I bet they will guest star together in that magic themed episode since all of those guest stars (the ones above, not Martin Landau) are all magicians/illusionists.

There have been people who have posted unreliable information on this thread that David Copperfield, Ricky Jay, and Penn & Teller guest starring in upcoming episodes. If that is true, I bet they will guest star together in that magic themed episode since all of those guest stars (the ones above, not Martin Landau) are all magicians/illusionists.
The Great Simpsina, perhaps?

Seriously? That's all I have to say.
What's so wrong with that? It looks like there's a party in her mouth, and everyone is invited.

It looks like it's just a fantasy of some kind. It's no worse than the conversations Homer had with his brain, and they always turned out great.

Seriously? "There have been people" - no, there has been one person, and that person was me. "who have posted unreliable information" - I don't think a video where Penn Jillette talks about the episode he just recorded is unreliable.

Anyway, I ask Simpsonology on Twitter if they were the same episode and they said:

It seems no, but Jack McBrayer will also be in the Martin Landau episode.

Edit: They now say...

The magic-themed episode will air in April! (and yes, Penn & Teller w/ Landau and MORE)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back