Scheduled NHC Downtime for Significant Upgrade: May 27th through June 1st

it was \o and the \ acted as a wildcard and counted the views of everyone (or some large number) with an o in their username.

top posters of the day added to the bottom of the forum main page

i've also lately been talking to my bro cloverfield at the futurama fan forum. the NHC & the FFF are now united, will link to each other in more prominent spots, and will support each other in our battle against the evil 4chan empire.

this is how it went down, more or less.

familyguypetergriffinic.png
remember de time dey called us nazis?

I can assure that all members that were negative of this site have been removed. I have had nothing but respect for this site since I first saw it and I'm happy we are more prominent partners together :)

here's a cosmetic change tonight.

anyone who has been here for over 5 years or has over 5,000 posts now has a bold username on "currently active users" to show off their awesomeness (although i guess that only works for those who don't have usergroup stars)

also i made the "skullz" userames italic black to differentiate from the others. black's more awesome anyway

oh well. the board has decided & let you have a bold username. i won't disagree with the board

too hard to read the online users list (plus member names like magnum weren't in bold text because they were part of another usergroup). that was a bad idea :oops:

i just private messaged myself by accident. i'm going back to bed

brentmoney
hi dr. fishpolois
2:23pm
Dr.
hi, brentmoney
2:25pm
Dr.
you're not talking to me for cash are you?
2:25pm
brentmoney
i'm broke
2:26pm
brentmoney
can u send me $20 on paypal i'm stuck in cape verde and got robbed
2:26pm
Dr.
so you...are? That sucks
brentmoney
i need $$$ for a flight back to new york city
2:28pm
brentmoney
so u cant send money
Dr.
no

Dr.
oh
that's different
Dr.
it'll be there in fifteen weeks
2:29pm
Dr.
more or less

primary usergroup: group that can access the frat house
display usergroup: nintendo fun club

to encourage a more positive atmosphere around here, the option to dislike posts has been removed.

and no other major changes to the forum will be made in the near future guys, no worries. i'm beat

I am trying to think of how to react to this new development

the only word I can really reach for is "doubleplusgood"

not quite what I'm feeling but it will have to do

But how will D'ohmer express his disdain for other people's opinions of new Simpsons?

Back