Scheduled NHC Downtime for Significant Upgrade: May 27th through June 1st

because season 8 includes "homer vs. the eighteenth amendment", "bart after dark", and "el viaje misterioso de nuestro jomer"

can't believe I'm getting suckered into this conversation

nah i'm with pecken on this one

top 10 of the series easily

el viaje misterioso de nuestro jomer is an acceptable alternative

lisa's date with density and milhouse divided are also respectable choices, but still wrong answers

Is there really a positive Simpsons discussion going on in the O/T?

ApocalypseRadio_-_30330ludd_w.jpg

'Cause we're talking about when the show was still any good.

And on the topic, surprisingly no mention yet of Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie? Though yeah, You Only Move Twice is probably tops.

Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment, The Springfield Files, and several other season eight episodes are superior to the great but overrated You Only Move Twice.

Hurricane Neddy is the best for me ("How do you like the house that love built?"), but I'm also fond of Itchy and Scratchy and Poochie Show and Brother from Another Series, closely followed by the rest of Disc 3, El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer and then what's left of season 8.

Anyway, about the crash; meh.

# of threads per forum page raised to 30
default # of posts per thread page raised to 30 (75 and 100 also now options)

So, I'm feeling kind of left out. What is 'the Friz Forum', and how do I join? I keep seeing threads i want to read from there in the SUPER FORUM, very frustrating to see an error message pop up when I'm expecting to read PEOPLE'S MOST AWKWARD MOMENTS.

i don't know why "people's most awkward moments" wasn't posted in off topic, but the "friz forum" (haha) aka "frat house" is for members who have a certain # of posts or who have been a member for over seven years. we're not trying to hide it or anything.

if you board hard i think you could potentially have access to it within 2-3 months.

Back