Rocko's Modern Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

caffolote

Needless to say
You can only see this show on Nicktoons TV. I like watching Rocko, it's funny, but not crude. I know a lot about this show. :) :D Spongebob is completly different from Rocko. The new episodes of Spongebob are complety worse. Rocko doesn't air on Nick anymore becuase it's old. Older than Spongebob in the 1993. But it still airs on Nicktoons TV. Any comments :)

"I'm nauseus":lol: Filbert...I think? I like Heffer, dud didn't even know he was adopted. Actually it is like Sponge Bob. Rocko-Spounge bob, Heffer- Patrick, Squidward-that Toad guy. His wife, Mrs Toad was funny, she was such a perv. Remember the nudist episode:lol:

Like your Christmas Sig, BTW. Remember that episode when Rocko had to draw about 1000 whiskers on a magazine becuase his boss said so. And he didn't get much sleep. But then a fly named Flecko came to his house ad lost an eye, that fell in Rockos nose. So he had to go in his nose for the eye.Then, Rocko was mad at Flecko but luckily Flecko escaped Rocko's house. That was funny! :lol: :lol: That episode just aired today at 10:30 AM.

Last edited:
I remember that show, it was so funny (atleast it was when I was 8) I don't know if I would like now since my sense of humor has changed. I guess I'll never know cause we don't get Nicktoons TV

Dennis said:
What is Nicktoons TV?

You can only get it on a cable box. If you bought one, you will have loads of channels, including Nicktoons TV. Call your local Cable Company to get NIcktoons TV.

i used to watch it, but sometimes it just got too weird for me

Rocko's modern life rules its a shame the show is cancelled old or not oh and orangeboygamer your sig rules; especially the systemofadown picture system of a down sucks o and the new CD rules

Caffolote - Claims to be a 22 year old college student yet knows the nickelodeon lineup. We have oursleves an eight year old

Paulus said:
Caffolote - Claims to be a 22 year old college student yet knows the nickelodeon lineup. We have oursleves an eight year old

Paulus, your gay. Just becuase I'm 22 and watch RML doesn't mean I'm an eight year old. I don't know the nickelodean lineup often becuase all of Nickelodean's new shows are getting dumb. What a retard we have here. ;-/

I merely made a joke; yet you go calling me gay in a mean way i am crying

Paulus said:
I merely made a joke; yet you go calling me gay in a mean way i am crying

If you are making a joke, just put j/j (Just Joking) so I know it''s a joke or j/k (Just Kidding).

Last edited:
ha ha I made you apologize to me you little baby eight year old ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

who would have thought a thread about nick cartoons would have become so a place with childish name calling?

who are you childlishky calling a childish name caller callerer

caffolote, please don't threaten other members("or else") and try to act like a mod. Other members, such as myself, don't think kindly of stuff like that as you have been told before.

This whole thread has gone way off topic, how about everyone just calm down?

Last edited:
I am not flaming your thread. I never said anything about Rocko. If I went and insulted it maybe then. I was asking a question, All I did was jokingly call you an eight year old and you start beating up on me and then you threaten me... God you are the one that needs to stop.. Moving on, Rocko is an excellent show and I love it but it is only on Nick Too.

Umm...let's see if I can get a conversation going again...

Ahem. I always liked Rocko, just because it was a wacky and entertaining show. If I recall correctly, the unveiling of Wacky Deli (in the episode of the same name) was one of my favorite moments on the show.

"I am the cheese! I am the most important character in the show! I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined!"

Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back