Votes: 57 47.5%
  • 3/5 Could have been better

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • 2/5 MEH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5 Worst episode ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
One of the best. This was the first full episode I saw, back in 1998, not when it premiered though. It was a repeat on Sky One. Anyway, this is the episode that turned me into a Simpsons fan. Plus, as someone whose parents are avid bowlers, and who bowls quite often, this was an hilariously entertaining episode for me. 5/5.

An excellent episode thats chocked full of great gags. Why cant Mike Scully write like this anymore?

8/10

A solid Mike Scully episode with good gags and a decent subplot. Plus it has Homer's "suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked" speech.

4/5. Great stuff. I was a bit disappointed by the ending the first time I saw it, but I guess I just wanted to see them get the trophy.

Very good. Funny doesn't really stick out all that much but a solid 4/5. I really like the different teams. Pin Pals, Holy Rollers, The Sterotypes, Single etc..

Not an absolutely fantastic episode, but still very good. Funny, memorable, with a great plot and subplot. Burns was kind of out of character, but at least he turned back into his normal self by the episode's end. All the teams were funny to see, and Homer's own team was an interesting comprising of characters. 4/5

Back