Rate & Review: "Bart's in Jail!" (QABF18)

How would you rate this episode?

• Total voters

Brad Lascelle

A Fixture in Online Simpsons Fandom Since '93
Global Moderator
cfVdydI.jpg

Season 33, Episode 2
Original Airdate
: October 3, 2021
Writer: Nick Dahan
Director: Steven Dean Moore
Showrunner: Matt Selman
Synopsis: When Grampa falls victim to a phone scammer, the Simpsons set out on a mission of vengeance to get his money back.

Previous R&R
Next R&R

R&R Poll Average Score: 3.52 / 5 (as of September 24, 2022 / 48 votes)
IMDB User Rating: 7.0 / 10

Last edited:
This was a surprisingly accurate run through of how scams work, from targeting old people, to using gift cards instead of money, to the scammers trying to get you to not talk to anyone else about what's going on, to the types of scams that are used, to the sources being call centers of people, to the police being unable to clamp down on them, to the fact that you cant blame people because anyone can fall for them, going as far as to include phone scams, romance scams, MLMs, etc. it almost feels like they just took half hour of the show to make an honest PSA for people who may fall for scams. Im honestly not sure what to think about this because all of that was really good, but it wasnt particularly funny. Nothing was egregiously unfunny though and there were some good gags. My favourite gag was Homer being told what not to say and then immediately going to Abe to say those things. My one note is I wish they hammered in that the only way to actually combat the scams is to teach other people about them as much as possible.

On the ending, which deserves its own section, it was really weird and I wish they hammered the "its definitely a shared hallucination" a little more to make it feel less weird. That being said, not using the Disney Loki and having Alex Hirsch come on for a Bill Cipher line were pluses to that scene. I even liked that the episode didnt really have a positive and tidy resolution, and the lighter note at the end was just Abe helping Marge feel hopeful despite the world not lining up with that felt like a realistic happy resolution.

Other things I liked:
-Bart and Lisa not only having nice moments together where they console each other, but actually working together to save the day
-the animation of Homer in the kitchen acting high and mighty was well done

I'll give this a 7/10, though I'll need more time if i'll give a 4 or 3 for the poll.

Not sure I could've summed things up better than @Smear-Gel did above. If a PSA on scammers is what they were going for, that's certainly what they delivered. Thing is, we've had 32 years' worth of scammers in this series... the Movementarians being my personal favourite of the lot... and I'm not sure a rote, "hey, this is how scam operators actually work" breakdown through a Simpsons lens is something anyone was asking for.

This kind of felt like a storyline we would've encountered in a Simpsons comics issue back when Bongo was still actively publishing them. Complete with the wacky shared hallucination of Loki in the final act.

It wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination. But I wasn't particularly entertained (or even educated by it, either). I've done my stint working at call centres and selling Cutco knives so I'm fully familiar with how all of these particular rackets work.

The ending was a nice touch. But I'm not sure this is an episode people will be avid about revisiting. Or one that will be particularly remembered long-term for good or bad reasons. Well, outside of the Bill Cipher cameo that worked diehard Gravity Falls fans into a tizzy. I suppose that was something.

I think if I have one noteworthy criticism of this episode, it's that it went out of its way to not leave anything to the imagination and to overexplain everything. From the nature of the scam operation to the Loki appearance to the mystery money at the end. I think I would've preferred leaving some things open to interpretation. It sure doesn't prompt much discussion when you go the other direction.

Last edited:
This was a pretty good episode all told. The first thing I noticed was how Grampa really cared about Bart and was willing to do anything it took to get him out of jail. He’s definitely mellowed out from the man he used to be toward Homer. Homer’s anger when he learned about the money he would have inherited was understandable and justifiable, so I didn’t have too much of a problem with his behavior toward Grampa. Plus he apologized after getting scammed himself.

I thought the knife scam would have been more critical to the episode and directly led to a conclusion, but I’m glad it didn’t; it was just a way to get Homer to see his dad’s side and forgive him. It also led to the ability to get them in the building with the scammers, although it was fairly easy to see the joke coming that the knives weren’t actually going to be used as a threat. It reminded me of the balloons/cherry picker joke in Lost Our Lisa.

When they got into the scammers’ office, I thought they were going to find the person who did it and get their money back. Once again, I was happy to be wrong. I was a bit confused about the guy who sounded like Bart. I’m pretty sure he was the scammer who called Grampa the first time; was the joke that we were supposed to know that and he ended up going free in a throwaway scene?

The family’s acquisition of a bunch of gift cards in lieu of money was amusing, but the worst part of the episode was, by far, the Loki scene. It just seemed completely unnecessary. Marge was already questioning how trusting she was; Loki was just there to reinforce her ideas, so I question the point of it all.

The final scene with it being revealed that Grampa was the person who made Marge believe there were still good people was nice, but it was also kind of sad, because it probably kept Marge more naïve than she would have been otherwise. I get that we can’t end the episode with Marge mistrusting everyone and being cynical, but maybe there could have been more of a lesson there.

The plot bit with Marge being too trusting struck a chord with me, though; I’m very open about my autism, and I was told in a group with other autistics that I should be more closed off about it because I was giving other people too much credit and was too trusting of other people not to try to take advantage of it. They were basically saying I wasn’t cynical or jaded enough about neurotypicals, which was news to me! So Marge’s issues with believing people were mostly good and then getting a rude awakening was definitely something I could relate to.

I think this is the longest review I’ve ever written! Anyway, 4/5!

I must say, this episode was not too bad tonight at all. It was okay. 3/5

Last edited:
When they got into the scammers’ office, I thought they were going to find the person who did it and get their money back. Once again, I was happy to be wrong. I was a bit confused about the guy who sounded like Bart. I’m pretty sure he was the scammer who called Grampa the first time; was the joke that we were supposed to know that and he ended up going free in a throwaway scene?
Yeah, the Bart-sounding scammer was clearly a tell that was the call centre employee that hoodwinked Abe. But hey, he was just doing his job to earn his minimum wage gift card booty... he never saw Abe's money, he was just the conduit for his employer to acquire it.

When I first read the title for this episode some months back, I thought it would be an episode about Bart doing something (say, a prank gone too far) that lands him in juvy.

That would have made for a much more interesting episode than the milquetoast affair about scammers we got tonight.

Also, did anyone notice Bill Cipher? And also Mickey Mouse because Disney owns us now. And Loki because we can still be relevant, right?

3/5.

It did come off like a PSA. but it was still entertaining. I Thought they wasted a little too much time with the knives.. I didn't care for the shoveling and the bonfire but the callback with the security guard made me smile.

I liked hearing Grandpa tell one of his stories again, they kept it short enough that the extra bit when Bart & Lisa were tracking down the scammers didn't feel superfluous.

Just woke up and feeling kinda groggy but I actually enjoyed it. And not just for Bill. Which was a huge plus (though slight missed opportunity that it wasn't something even bigger. If they can cross over with The Critic and Family Guy why not have a THOH with him?)

That said, ain't too sure how I feel about trying to treat the scammers as sympathetic. Though I guess I'm siding with Marge again here. Actually it kinda was a Marge episode.

I think actually a high 3 rounded to a 4 for this week. Not a bad start at all (though, expecting next ep to spoil that good mood) surprisingly, the MVP here is Abe. I'm not sure if between this and his last episodes it's a pattern but again he was a lot more likeable than usual and honestly I'm all for it.

Homer was a major dick. My parents, especially my mom, would pick up the phone or listen to the answering phone about her SSN being stolen. I had to reiterate to her that Social Security would not call you. They would send a letter. Then there's fucking James Sokolove with his warning about Lipitor. I had to guarantee to my mom that it was bullshit. It got worse after the stroke. Now my dad has dementia and I told him don't pick up the phone unless you know who is calling. I might have gotten mad at my parents but I wouldn't get piss over inheritance.

I really have no idea who Loki is and thought it was stupid.

The scammed should have been prosecuted.

Abe never got his money back.

I really want to give this a 2 for the simple fact that Homer was such a jackwad but I understand the situation Abe went threw.

3/5

Last edited:
This was an interesting episode, well written and entertaining, though surprisingly downbeat and cynical. I think that tackling telephone scams, a big real-life issue, was an intriguing story and making it all about Grampa (who's subjected to one that lies about his grandson being in jail, falling for it and losing his $10000 & the family trying to give him support while Homer is bitter) was an inspired choice, though despite the nice writing, good animation and some decent jokes, it really was unsubtle and like it was out to warn people about phone scams (and maybe was more straightforward than I had wished as I had hoped for more clever zaniness) it felt almost too serious in a sense, but I get the point that it made about how serious the problem with these awful phone scammers targeting good, trusting people and for that I can respect it (among other things) so yeah, good one.

I enjoyed the flashback start to a younger Grampa and his friends (Jasper & the Old Jewish Man) finishing a day's work at the factory and going for a drink at a tavern (which was pretty amusing with at least one nice joke, that being Abe using his small paycheck to bet on a random animal fight and saying he'll eat the loser) & the present day scene of him and the other elders really making the most out of their social security checks was a nice montage. Once Grampa gets the scam-call about Bart is in jail, the episode is off to a good start and there was a lot of good moments with him and some little funny moments, such as the Western Union scene with other unknowing elders also wiring money to scammers (and I absolutely liked him really caring for Bart. That was really sweet).

I enjoyed the scenes with Grampa visiting the family once he finds out he's been scammed (from Bart, who was surprisingly knowledgeable and serious about scams, which was a weird little moment) and the interactions had good drama and nice moments of humor, but while I enjoyed most of the family being supportive, I think it overdid Homer's angry reaction. I perfectly understand his disappointment about losing a possible inheritance with the $10000 Grampa had in secret being gone & their conflict was good, I thought he was a little too much of a loud jerk about it, thinking his dad was such an idiot, shaming him loudly even during a PTA meeting and being so petty he even dreams about it (maybe it is just me, but I felt they took it too far, but I at least liked the interactions and arguments with the rest of the family, plus him doing the angry globe-spinning thing at least twice was a nice little gag).

The reveal that Homer had been scammed as well (!) with a pyramid scheme (having ordered kitchen knives and recieving crate after crate that he's stacked in the garage) was pretty amusing, but the ensuing montage definitely felt a little overlong, despite his ashamed reaction being hilarious). I liked was Marge's journey and how she was the more idealistic one (which makes sense) and handles the whole situation in a very mature, if maybe too naive manner, and her plot thread was, aside from Grampa's trouble, the strongest part of the episode (as it did give counter the cynical and preachingly serious tone of the episode, such as characters telling about how they got scammed too) & I also liked Lisa being the one who tracks down the site the scammer calls from by recording the call (once it happens to Grampa again; I liked him pulling one of his nonsensical stories again, by the way) and by using the computer.

The Simpsons going to the location of the scammer and finding it is a company building with dozens of people in cubicles doing their scam calls was obvious but had some nice jokes (I especially liked Homer distracting the guard, whom did sound surprisingly like one of the two scammers, with one of the knives by cutting tomates, but I also enjoyed a bored Moe being one of the callers). I liked the realism of this being kind of a dead end, as Grampa's money is gone and the police (I liked the lightswitch gag with Chief Wiggum, tp be fair) cannot really do anything (the callers are essentially low-paid slaves only earning gift cards) and the Simpsons are left having accomplished nothing (I wished Grampa could've identified the Bart-sounding man, who was a nice gag here with Bart, but I really liked see the realism that he's just a nobody serving the unseen big bad and punishing him would amount to nothing).

The restaurant scene where the Simpsons & Grampa take advantage of the gift cards they got their hands from at the scamming company was a nice little wrap-up, letting the events sink in and Marge refuses to eat (which makes sense, as she'd accept the scammers) but being inspired to give up and eat (by Homer & the kids) as well (as everyone's doing it). The whole elaborate hallucination with them meeting Loki, the God of mischief, was really bizarre, stupid and unnecessary, though (I get the idea of likening the scammers to Loki, but it felt over the top silly and was there to make Marge weakened belief in the good of humanity overtly clear, but hey, at least I liked the visuals, Alan Cumming's performance was nie & the cameo of Bill Cipher from 'Gravity Falls' was amusing (but really pointless). I hated the lame Mickey Mouse gag, but I'm thankful they refrained from having the Loki be the MCU one).

The gas station bit with Marge refusing to stop believing in the good of people altogether and lending some woman (who needs gas and say she left her wallet at home) some money and telling her to pay back later was a nice bit, as was Marge eventually getting the money back and remaining optimistic; the reveal that it was Grampa who secretly sent the $20 to Marge (as the woman had been another scammer) was a good twist, with Grampa essentially thanking Marge, bit it felt a little bit too clumsily cynical as it left Marge blindly naive and looking like and idiot chump (I wish they could have had her learn be more of a realist and carefully optimistic in general, though it could've been difficult to pull off) & could be misinterpreted (by impressionable people) of having the message of "do never trust strange people asking for help as they are out to prey on you" (it is a good idea to not be too blindly trusting and use your common sense, which Marge obviously didn't, but it felt a little bit too sad and cynical, plus I missed a glimmer of true hope, which the show does so well even in the face of pessimism and cynicism), but still, a good ending with a heartwarming moment from Grampa.

So yeah, this was an intriguing onee that really went all in about a serious subject, with a good down-to-earth plot about Grampa being phone scammed and it led to some good drama, humorous moments and an exploration of various themes like scammers, the way people become cynical in today's world, being an optimist in it, etc. but it did feel like a PSA and got a little too obvious and cynical in the end (despite the good realism), was a bit too kind on the scammers (weren't sympathetic, but not portrayed negatively enough), it felt wrong to have Marge stay blindling optimistic without learning anything, the ending felt a little too closed-off cynical & and they missed the most obvious message (that the best way to combat scammers is to inform people around you about it). It really was a good story with a lot of good, important stuff but wasn't any (and Homer being an asshole and the Loki scene hurt it).

I'd say a strong 3/5. This being a rather different and surprisingly serious episode was intriguing, but I wasn't that of a big fan. It was a strong plot with good jokes and does say a lot of good things and nailed the problems with phone scammers and how they affect society in various ways, but it was heavy handed and the serious attitude almost took the fun out of the episode, it should've been less obvious and more and a tiny bit more zany (think 'Steal This Episode'), the Loki scene looked and sounded great but was just gratitious filler in the end & Homer being a loud, angry jerk got annoying (I get him being upset, but he went way overboard), some of the characterizations felt kinda wonky at times (due to the informational nature about scammers) and it wasn't all that funny (to me, at least), but it was still an intriguing and entertaining dramedy kind of story, mainly for Grampa & Marge.

A nice effort from writer Nick Dahan with nice plotting and animation, but surprisingly serious & downbeat in the end (would've liked a bit more of an true optimistic shine at the end to cap off such a heavy plot, even if it would just be a glimmer, but I still applaud it ) so even though not my cup of Earl Grey overall, I'm not denying that it did many things well and that it really did. Decent episode with a solid plot and dramatic elements, but had a little too many speedbumps to be truly good.

Last edited:
I thought it was a mess tbh. I really liked the start of the episode as it felt like a problem quite grounded in reality and I enjoyed seeing a caring side of Grampa. When I see characters genuinely care about something - it really does help engage you with the story. I feel the show's been off regarding this for plenty of years. However, the episode trickled downhill from there. I would have written Homer as fairly non-chalent about Grampa's loss and then when he realised that money was, in time, his - he should have passionately cared. I would have written Homer as leading the case to get the money back, slightly pretending it was for Grampa's dignity but more motivated by a minor selfishness of his. And I think we could have had fun with Homer Simpson, of all people, trying to beat scammers... the bane of so many people's lives.

Instead Homer acts horribly. Repeatedly blaming Grampa and believing he's greater than everyone else. Wtf? Seriously, Simpsons staff - if you're perusing: Stop making your character's unlikeable. Despite Homer's insidious behaviour towards Grampa, it doesn't develop into a plot line of it's own. Instead the episode can't make up it's mind what direction it wants to go in until the last minute when we realise the episode's conclusion is hinged on Marge and her belief that not everyone is a scammer. It's not a bad angle to go on, but guys, that's gotta be a bigger focus in the rest of the episode. It feels so unsatisfactory to have your conlusion something you only realised wasn't a throwaway line 2 minutes before the end.

No comment on the Loki fantasy whatever - did nothing for me, but there's no point delving into that if the basics of storytelling and character aren't suitably performed. Plus more annoyed at Lisa demanding Marge to 'dip the beak'. The worse thing is Matt Selman commented on Twitter, acknowledging it was out of character... yet he did nothing to change it. Isn't that weird? Just so unbelievably lazy.

And that's what modern episodes feel like - lazy.

Instead Homer acts horribly. Repeatedly blaming Grampa and believing he's greater than everyone else. Wtf? Seriously, Simpsons staff - if you're perusing: Stop making your character's unlikeable. Despite Homer's insidious behaviour towards Grampa, it doesn't develop into a plot line of it's own.
I dunno. Homer skirts the line, sure, but he does gets his comeuppance and the apology came across as sincere to me.

It was Tress both times, though I think in the call center, it was a better impersonation.
Well, fooled me the second time since I thought it was Nancy! Anyways, the joke still failed with it's intended purpose but succeeded on the unintentional one of the visual of this guy who appears to be in his mid-50s at best sounding like a 10 year old.

When I found out this episode was gonna be co-ran by Selman it made me curious to know how Bill's cameo was gonna be handled as there was likely to be no opening sequence. And in the end, while it was completely pointless and part of the worst moment in the episode (as others have pointed out), I'd be lying if I said that his one line didn't leave a shit eating grin on my face!

Another advantage this episode has is that it doesn't fall guilty of the problem I usually have with Selman's episodes where we're supposed to sympathize with someone who doesn't deserve any or vice-versa. The show doesn't expect us to feel sorry for Homer when we learn he's been scammed after spending the last 12 minutes berating Abe, and unlike what @CousinMerl said I didn't think the people at the call center were meant to be seen as sympathetic either, but I also didn't see them being portrayed in a bad light. The show felt like it was trying to stay neutral.

That said, the episode is still guilty of the two other big problems in Selman's episodes that once pointed out are hard to ignore which is the pandering to a specific crowd and the sitcomy-ness of the episode without any of the classic era subversion (or at least one that works). While I did like Bill's cameo, it was still pointless and that whole shared hallucination scene felt like they did it only because they could since Disney bought Fox. And I suspect the only reason why they didn't use Tom Hiddleston as Loki is because they didn't want this fact to be too obvious despite already being not very subtle. But hey, for once Alan Cumming got to play Loki in something that wasn't a total dumpster fire even if his cameo was equally as pointless as Bill's.

And on the sitcom side of things, as everyone's already said this was basically an animated PSA or very special episode about the dangers of getting scammed, and at the expense of jokes as the only other one I laughed at that I didn't already mention was the whole visual bit of money Abe being on fire than turning to ashes. And the ending is really weird as it actually tries to be subversive and yet still comes across at sitcomy. Having Marge just outright fall for the woman and realizing she was scammed would've been more predictable, but so was the ending we got which reeked of the Selman sitcomy forced happy resolve that is honestly more of an Esoteric Happy Ending (just like last week's). It would've been a lose-lose no matter which ending they picked, but for whatever reason they decided to go with the one that's more problematic.

As for the story, it was fine for most of it. Usually Abe episodes don't do much for me (especially HD ones), but I was into this one for the majority of it even if it was light in jokes. If I were to recommend this episode to anyone, I'd tell them to simply turn it off after the call center scene as everything else after that is when the episode caves in on itself (or at the very least, right after Bill's line if they're a former GF fan like myself or CousinMerl). Not sure how soon I'd go back to this episode, but for now it's earned the distinction of warranting me saving a download of it to my hard drive for future use.

2.5/5, rounded up for the poll.

This was a pretty decent episode for what it's worth. Grandpa and Marge were pretty sweet throughout the whole episode. My only gripe is that Loki scene that honestly, just came out of nowhere.

3/5

unlike what @CousinMerl said I didn't think the people at the call center were meant to be seen as sympathetic either, but I also didn't see them being portrayed in a bad light. The show felt like it was trying to stay neutral.

I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that they were written to be sympathetic, but that they weren't portrayed too badly either (which I thought got through in my writing, which seems like wasn't the case), but yes, it did seem a little neutral at times. It definitely needed more of that "oomph" I was talking about, but still worked just fine overall.

Last edited:
Pretty bad episode. Had some potential, but it was boring, unfunny and full of anoying Homer. I also don't buy the idea that Grandpa was hiding 10 thousand for many years... I like the fact that Bill Cipher appeared but it was too short, it was a dream sequence and they really could have given him longer on-screen time.

Over at IMDb, it's standing at a strong 7.5/10 after 62 votes, much better than The Star Of Backstage.
I am not surprised that this one is much more well recieved on hilariously inconsistent, review bombing-prone IMDB since it was more of a straightforward "standard" episode that is surely easier to get into for most (such as those who really don't like musicals).

I still enjoyed the season premiere a little more and found it more likeable. Just a personal taste thing (just like with those who weren't the biggest fans of that former episode) but yes, definitely understand why some found this better.

There's always this nagging feeling when I watch modern simpsons episode.. this feeling that makes me wonder how classic simpsons would have dealt with something like that. I'm not speaking about the plot itself, although that could be up to discussion, but the interactions between the characters. I think the characterisation of homer wasn't entirely foreign to the series, he's a known eff-up, you don't have to scratch very hard to reveal a character flaw that lies parallel to his attacks on another character. I can't quite explain it but it seems that modern episodes try and spend too much time getting to his comeuppance, if not time the way they get there seems a little more strained than in classic episode.

It's hard for me to put into word my gripes with the scripts.. sometimes I feel like they try and tick a box just to involve a character in a story, I feel like Lisa's characterisation suffers from this most often than others. She'll always have the last word, she'll always solve the mystery but it's always surface level development, she's not actually a fully written character in the episode.

I still liked the intro montage, grandpa's involvement... I appreciated marge always seeing the silver linings but it was still a very average episode for me, more entertaining than the season premiere but only because I like musicals with a little more creativity musically.

Damn, that might be my favorite episode since The Way of the Dog; this one really struck a chord with me. For whatever reason I had extremely low expectations and while I was enjoying it, I was waiting for something to go horribly wrong. I know some people will be put off by the Loki sequence, but I liked the visuals and I don't have any problems with supernatural elements in the show. The episode managed to be funny throughout, which is a feat that most HD era episodes can't accomplish; the jokes with the actual scams, the therapy sessions, and the final bit with Moe were mostly hits. The episode also manages to do something original and to go into phone scams and call centers in an informative and interesting way while scamming has been a common trope in the Simpsons (Lard of the Dance, The Great Money Caper etc.) this episode had a very nice spin on it. A 4.5/5 rounded down to a 4 for the poll.

This one felt a little strange to me. Granpa was at his nicest ever, which is hard to reconcile with previous episodes ("They say the greatest tragedy is when a father outlives his son. I have never fully understood why. Frankly I can see an upside to it.") To counteract this, they have Homer at his worst and Marge being a saint. There is no getting back the thousands of dollars Abe lost, but because Marge still has her faith in basic decency, it's a win. That's a bit too shmultzy for my tastes.
I did laugh at the joke of Granpa being prepared all his life to talk to someone with rambling stories, but that's not enough to boost this episode's overall score from a 2/5.

This episode is alright. It has a more straightforward plot about something we see daily, but at times quite over-exaggerated. For one I don't buy that even someone as naive as Abe would fall for his scam call (and how did the scammer even know how Bart sounded? Unless he got lucky to make a close enough voice for him). I do like a lot of the jokes involving the elderlies and it might have made the episode better if we saw more of them in a similiar situation.

Quite a lot of gags which were all pretty good. My only real flaw is that this episode doesn't feel very eventful and at times it drags on. Especially the middle part where the family is just argue'ing in the house. It feels like they kind of wanted to start a few sub plots like Homer's knife business which never took off, but maybe for the better and at least it ended with one of this episodes better jokes as it worked to distract the guard.

I like the third act where they reveal who is behind the scam, which is seemingly just an actual business doing what is apparently very normal for them. I expected it to be just one guy but I'm glad that it wasn't. Apparently Moe was one of them and the family should have interacted with him at least. The Bart sound-a-like came out of nowhere and might be a reference I missed. The ending with Loki was quite fun who somehow left a message behind. Marge wanted to trust a woman needing money and apparently she is just another scammer aswell, but we got to see Abe's good side who just wants to see his family happy. A wholesome ending where even if Abe is the biggest victim he also managed to be the most kindest.

Abe's character is done really well and I like most of the involvement with the Simpsons. The story is not the most interesting and we have even seen Homer do plenty of scams by his own in the past which haven't even been brought up. I found that the pacing was a bit lacking aswell for an episode that doesn't even have a sub plot. The jokes were mostly good and got a few laughs. Loki did some fun voice acting who mostly makes up for the ending along a sweet Abe. Overall a pretty average episode that is good for a random watch.

3/5

Back