Rate/Review: Bart After Dark

How would you rate it?

• Total voters

garret

has it
It was a great episode, the burlesqe house scenes were funny, and the song at the end just makes it better. A+

:bobross:

Not a bad episode by all accounts. I agree about the song, I feel the grade would have dipped a little had it not existed... although the 'slideshow' gag is still one of my favourites of the season. And to follow up a SUPERB ep like Burns, Baby Burns, ya gotta come out with something special. B-

I didn't think it was that great of an ep. but it had some funny stuff and an intersting plot. A nimation was also good. Did not like the song, though...

B-

It's a great episode. It has one of my all time favourite Simpsons songs (We Put The Spring In Springfield), which was only upstaged by Kids! Adults! two years later. A

Great premise that is milked very well. This is a great example of Oakley & Weinstein knowing how to do dialogue. And yes the song's great.

A

The premise of this episode was as old as the hills, it is reminiscent of a Leave it to Beaver episode. But in typical Simpsons fashion, the story line gets twisted into a wacky and unusual series of events. Yes, the song rocks. A

Great episode. I really like the story and the jokes plus the song is definitely one of the best ones on the show. An unforgettable episode.

A/A+

Last edited:
B+ that song was probably the best in Simpson's history; We put the spring in Springfield.

One of the best executions of the Oakley & Weinstein "Think of the Children!" theme. The song saves the entire third act.

A great episode, continuing Season's 8 great run. Its got one of the best songs (possibly only bettered by "See My Vest") and one of Homer's greatest lines, "I have misplaced my pants."

A

Funny episode. Enjoyed it a lot. And a different kind of story. A-

one of my favorite episodes. The story is really interesting and funny.
Especially Homer and Bart's story, the small sub-plot with Marge and Lisa
has some funny moments too, but great when Marge comes back after that
and sees what is happening.

A

B+ for me. I love this episode and I always remember seeing it on TV when I was younger. I was glad to get it on DVD. I think the song "We Put The Spring In Springfield" is great and is possibly one of the most catchy and memorible songs in The Simpsons.

Back