Rate & Review "22 Short Films About Springfield"

R&R 22 SFAS

• Total voters
There's no 22 ways about it; an excellent Springfield episode. This is currently the last episode where Matt Groening was directly involved in the story department.

5/5

5/5. The Pulp Fiction parody was excellent. I really like the sheer detail put into the scene with Wiggum and Snake fighting to make it look like the scene in the movie...

Also, I loved that Ian Maxtone-Graham cameo too. That was just so funny.

5/5

I had wanted to see this episode badly for about a year, and I had only seen the end (I had never seen earlier than the "Milhouse in Herman's store" part) of it before. The other day I was looking through my various VHS's of taped Simpsons episodes (A few years ago my local station was airing every Simpsons episode in order. I taped seasons 4 and 5, which hadn't been released yet at that time, but then quit for some reason, probably too many missed episodes and such, though I did go back for a bit and get part of seasons 7 and 8).

Anyway, this episode was on one of them (in it's entirety), to my surpise; I had watched the episodes immediately before and after it on the same tape multiple times.

Excellent episode, and even though two of the segments weren't really that funny (Apu and Homer) they were still mildly entertaining, and the rest more than made up for them anyway. Skinner/Chalmers was by far the best in my opinion.

A+
My 2nd favorite of all time, and the best writing the show has ever had.

i'm in the minority here and will probably get flamed by morons but i think this is an overrated episode. B-

Back