Rate And Review: Steve's Franken Out (American Dad, FAJN10)

How was this Halloween episode and the season finale?

• 5/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5

• 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• Total voters

HomerFan1998

SuperFriend

Season 16, Episode 22 (SEASON FINALE)
Original Airdate:
October 25th, 2021
Writer: Alisha Ketry
Director: Josue Cervantes
Synopsis: When Principal Lewis threatens to cancel science club, Steve takes matters into his own hands in a monstrous way.

Previous R&R
Next R&R

Last edited:
@Captain_Smiley, When I found out that the episode was gonna be about Steve creating a monster version of Lewis (who I hate) with Billy being a supporting character I went "Ah, fuck NO!!".

I only watched the... I'm not even gonna call whatever the hell that minute and a half of pointless filler between the main plot was a "Subplot" but instead three very loosely connected that were very spaced out (about nine minutes after the initial scene before the one at town hall and another five after that before the point where it just abruptly stops). Those were shit (and very paint-by-number as usual) and the whole bit with the two guys pissing themselves made me go "Wow, people were not only paid to write this, but they thought people with actual braincells would find this funny!".

Can't rate the episode since i didn't watch the main plot, but based on what I've heard about it and the barely 5% I did watch of those three loosely connected scenes I would've ranked this in the bottom 5 for what was easily the show's worst season yet!

Back