Rate and Review: ''Scary Stories''

Was it spooky?

• 5/5 One Time I Grabbed Something And It Wasn't There. THEN IT TURNED INTO WOOD!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 4/5 One Omnious Night, A Raven Flew In My Window

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 3/5 There Was Once a Vampire Named Dracula

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 2/5 There Was Once A Big, Scary House In A Big Scary Forest. Oooooo...

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 1/5 Once, There Was Someting So Scary, That Everybody Died. The End.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remember Me As I Was
Original Airdate: December 20, 1987. Bart tells Lisa and Maggie a series of scary stories in the dark, only to believe they're coming true.

Rate and stuff.

Trivia:

*Binky, from Matt Groening's Life in Hell, is seen.

*Last short aired in 1987.

Moron? I'm not the one who downrates classic shorts and rates horrible modern episodes high
That's you...lmao

Moron? I'm not the one who downrates classic shorts and rates horrible modern episodes high
That's you...lmao
What do you mean, I rate horrible modern episodes high? One, it's not like I rate all modern episodes high, two, everyone has their own opinion and that's all that counts, and three, that doesn't make me a moron. I'm not gonna argue anymore here because this thread's getting horribly off-topic.

You know, if you deleted the first few posts, this thread wouldn't look too out of place retitled "A Heated Argument Between The Nth Doctor and ThankYouComeAgain. And Dumb or Dumber."

You must admit, he did provide some comedy gold with his constant "I can't wait until Doug rips the shreds out of Madagascar!" And then he liked it.

Great segment, but I scaried more how Maggie grew in act 3 to switch the light than the other plot...:maggie:
5/5

Back