Rate And Review: Mister Act (Family Guy, LACX08)

How was this episode?

• 5/5

• 4/5

• 3/5

• 2/5

• 1/5

• 0/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

HomerFan1998

SuperFriend
1652712046258.png
Season 20, Episode 11
Original Airdate:
January 9th, 2022
Writer: Artie Johann
Director: Brian Iles
Synopsis: An accident leaves Peter with a high-pitched voice, and Jesus coaches him into fending off the other choir boys; meanwhile, Stewie is attracted to Lois' new masculine physique.

Previous R&R
Next R&R

Last edited:
And now the poll is finally up. Now what can I say? I guess this episode wasn't really too bad tonight after all, even though I thought Peter's gonna have Chip's voice after Peter kept hurting his bottom from the exercise bike. 3/5

The main plot wasn't bad but... It was as boring as I expected it to be based on the premise and unless you die laughing at the show's stock religious slams then there's not really any jokes to speak of. Once the plot reached the point where Jesus encouraged Peter to beat the shit out of the choir boys bullying him I went "Yep, done!" making this the second episode in a row where I didn't finish the main plot as I didn't care to.

Subplot was slightly better though it ends pretty abruptly and we're somewhat cursed with the visual of a swole Lois though she could've looked worse. Oddly reminded me of the subplot from Peter's Two Dads.

1.5/5 rounded up for the poll.

Yes awful episode as usual. I got a mild chuckle from the doctor's video with Oliver Platt but we've done the fat jokes so many times that it's become too standard.

I stopped watching when Peter became a singer and the show degenerated into the usual bash church show. Also, haven't we done the subplot to death? We've had Stewie loves Lois a million times and the whole thing of sexualising Stewie has always been in tremendously bad taste.

When are they going to put this show out of its misery?

There were some funny moments which include Dennis Franz as the instructor but they weren't enough to save this garbage. I'm also sick of fat jokes. Peter becoming a singer after an accident was done before on American Dad and that was done better. Jesus becoming a wimp? Come on!! Enough of bashing the church bashing!! Peter should have sent to jail. Enough of Peter beating up minors!! Also the subplot with Stewie loving Lois was creepy. He loved her because she exercise so much she had a masculine body. But when she went back to normal, he stopped. Just garbage. 1.5

I only watched this one out of boredom and I regretted doing so. The scene with Lois and Stewie at the mommy and me class was distasteful and repulsive. And the way Stewie becomes attracted to Lois - why? Why is it on the incest scale? Let alone a minor?

Back