Rate And Review: Henderson (American Dad, FAJN11)

How was this episode?

• 5/5 - Coco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3/5 - Bloo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trab Pu Kcip

Is a Legal Eagle
unknown.png

Episode 310 Overall
Original Airdate:
June 21st, 2021
Writer: Joel Hurwitz
Director: Shawn Murray
Plot: Stan's childhood imaginary friend returns to collect a debt. Klaus has a big date and needs a fishbowl upgrade.

Previous R&R

Please do not rate in the polls before it airs. Your vote may change and once you've voted, you can't change it, or cancel it. Please also don't post reviews before the episode airs, you don't know what'll happen, and you've haven't really watched it. Thank you!

My poll options:

5/5 - Coco
4/5 - Wilt
3/5 - Bloo
2/5 - Jackie Khones
1/5 - Goofball John McGee

The episode's fate was sealed just based on the previews alone. That said, it wasn't as painfully bad as something like Russian Doll or Little Bonnie Ramirez but it was still crap tier in a mostly shit season.

I actually did kinda enjoy the last few minutes where it was just Francine... Until they revealed the coach was imaginary which was just stupid! Roger having less than 10 seconds of screentime was another very small bright spot in an otherwise dire episode.

Subplot was pointless as usual with another very Scully-era like ending and the rest of the episode was the standard fare one has come to accept after seven years of the show being in it's zombie era.

0/5

1) In the beginning you could easily swap Peter Grffin out for Stan.
2) I probably shouldn't have but I loved the scene when Stan accidentally kills Henderson.

Average, had good ideas, but overall it lacked cohesion and many big jokes.
2.5/5

Back