Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 3/5 - How I Met your Mother

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 2/5 - The Cleveland Show

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 1/5 - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Initially I was pissed off when I found out (before watching the episode myself) that  there was no American Dad or King of the Hill crossover  and that  it was just a big April Fool's joke.  On the other hand, I'm glad the writers are able to have some fun with the viewers.

Because of what I said above, I saw the twist coming a mile off, which kind of spoiled my enjoyment to an extent. Still, it was a good episode for what it was, I enjoyed the Dastardly and Muttley reference, and Peter buying the kids' love with an Xbox.

3.5/5

You've made the poll multi-choice by the way.

the first two act were pretty good but they clearly didn't have anywhere to in the the third act event thought it had one perhap two good joke

American dad was better

Ouch. I still watch FG and defend it despite its problems, but this was probably the worst episode of all-time, or at least in the running for bottom 5.

You know what? This episode was actually pretty good. It wasn't a great one, but it was good enough.

LOL stuff:
Peter/Brian taking meth
Quagmire having sex with Bonnie
Mayor West writing a letter to the black hole
Peter's "king of the black people" sash
Peter with a lion
Peter playing Call of Duty

Bad points:
No crossovers
Surfin' bird
How Henry Kissinger met your mother

I was gonna give this a 3/5 but I bumped it to a 4/5 because of 2 things...the meth gags and Mayor West.

Bad points:
No crossovers

Yeah, that thing that didn't happen was such a disappointment. I also hated this episode because there was no scenes with an elephant, no musical montage set to the music of Styx and the episode didn't charge me for watching it.

2.5/5

No pointless shock-humor and surprisingly restrained for modern Family Guy. Sadly, the humor wasn't that great.

Yeah, that thing that didn't happen was such a disappointment. I also hated this episode because there was no scenes with an elephant, no musical montage set to the music of Styx and the episode didn't charge me for watching it.

The episode was advertised as a crossover, I guess he was looking forward to it and was unhappy at the revelation it was a joke.

Also, Fox, How come "How I Met Your Mother" is 3/5? Seriously. It's awesome.

They should have picked some other title.
Could it be there was no cutaway gag in this episode?

Definitely in the bottom 10 episodes of Family Guy, and that is really saying something. Who didn't see the twist coming a mile away? While the cutaways were limited, most of the jokes just fell flat or were offensively bad. Peter doing meth and pulling out his own eye, for example. Yeah.

1/5

Me being a Family Guy fan of the old and new episodes, I find this episode to be quite enjoyable. I can kinda understand why people don't like this episode, but for it's one of my favorite episodes of season 8 so sue me. I give this episode a 4/5.

Back