R/R Flaming Moe's

Hugh Jass

• Total voters
Absolutely flawless. I still laugh hysterically over "Yeah, you can use it."

As an aside, I once convinced a friend into trying a Flaming Moe. The fire wouldn't stay lit for more than a couple seconds, so we kept trying to relight it. It still wouldn't work, so he just drank it. He said it was absolutely the worst thing he ever tasted.

A-

It is flawless. It's a great episode typical of season 3 in its ability to mix emotion and humor seamlessly. But there are a couple other episodes that do this just as well and have better laughs imo, including Onefish Twofish Bluefish Blowfish, so I give it an A-

One of the funniest, most enjoyable episodes ever. 5/5. Moe was very mean, though, after watching Moe Baby Blues I thought they could have mixed the two sides (good and bad) of his personality better in Flaming Moe's as well and perhaps it could have been even a little bit better. But this is just a commentary that doesn't affect the fact that the episode is flawless, full of funny gags, an interesting and original storyline, beautiful drawings and animation, memorable songs, clever references to other TV show, etc.

"Flaming Moe's" is absolutely great! It's full of hilarious gags,the one with Hugh Jass is the best example. "Aerosmith" were cool,too. My 2nd favorite episode from season 3,I'll give it 5/5.

This episode is generally a CLASSIC... there are some great quotes ("Bartenders do it until drunk", "Is there anyone named Hugh Jass??) and Homer's dillusion of everyone turning into Moe was hilarious.

While the humor was great, the plot showed Moe's two-faced personality really well.

5/5

4/5 That episode isnt that good but the whole Hugh Jass part brings it from a two to a 4, im sorry that is funny

5/5

One of the best episodes ever, IMO. We get some insight into Moe's character (what a sad, sad man), some great laughs ("Heellooo, St.Louis!"), and what I think is one of the best songs in Simpsons history ("When the weight of the world has got you down, and you wanna end your life...").

Mwah!

5/5

Let's all go to Flaming Moes is one of the best Simpsons songs ever.

Back