Procrastinating-- What are you supposed to be doing?!

Robotics

魔女旅人
I think most of us have been through times of idle and wasting time, even though you knew that you had to get work done! So, share some terrible experiences of procrastinating! Or moreover; are you procrastinating over work right now? ;)

I know I am. I have physics finals coming tomorrow and here I am, messing around...

Right now, I have no work to do since school's ending. Though, once I put off a project for a month. I had to do it the night before it was due :/

Finally wrote out thank you cards for people who visited me in the hospital and gave gifts during the first 3 days of the month.

In school I was fairly notorious for not starting papers or projects until the week they were due. But that's just because I am more focused and work better under pressure.

My final project for Professional Development in college was a brochure of my life and a résumé. I did both in the 24 hours before due and got near perfect grading :headbang:

I've had 4 book essays that I had a week to work on each this year, and for all 4 of them, I wrote them the night before and got A's on all of them. All I can say is, Cliff Notes are the best thing ever.

Also, I have finals in both English and Physics tomorrow and am currently sitting on my ass watching Youtube videos and posting on No Homers. God damn my short attention span. I blame the internet.

i should be practicing playing scales on my keyboard and studying for my permit test

Well get this - I was doing some math (some of what I should be doing) and fell asleep, woke up on the kitchen floor and had a weird spasm (I ran around the house for like 10 seconds)
WELL.. I should get back to that math but I'm busy with some other business stuff as well.. but I'm wasting my time on here. I also have to clean my room out and package stuff up so I can paint my walls. I should really get off of here right now.. and it's almost 1am.

What I'm Meant to Be Doing- Evaluating and Comparing Movies

What I'm Doing- Texting BF and Listening to the Rovky Horror Soundtrack.

TYRANT T. TABBY: (Miffed) My hoo-man is supposed to be home FEEDING ME!!!!

SBBED .D: SOON!

TYRANT T. TABBY: NOW!

Whenever I have homework that's due before Study Hall, I could choose to either take a half an hour out of my afternoon to complete it....or I could do it the next day on my bus with little to no time.

I ALWAYS choose to do it on the bus. I ask myself why I don't just do it in the afternoon. Because I'm one lazy guy.

I can be as lazy as I want during break. Well, no I can't. Any day now, our summer reading assignment is going to be online. Thanks a lot, teachers. God forbid your children have a break from schoolwork!

I tend to be more productive when I'm under pressure (By which I mean, leaving things to the last minute).

I'm supposed to be working on the trophy for most threads created ;) HA JUST KIDDING.

I never even did my homework, or for the classes where that wasn't an option, I did it during the lesson. My school itself was underachieving though.

My school itself was underachieving though.

Same here. They tried to mask it and make themselves look respectable, but it was clearly just the middle ground School for the kids who didn't do well enough in their 11+ exams to get into one of the grammar schools.

I would've went there even if I had another option though, simply because my primary school was an all boys school and the secondary school I went too wasn't (The 2 grammar schools were gender specific and I was damned if I was going to spend my teenage years without girls in my company each day)

If I had gone to an all-girls school I would've killed myself. No joke. As much as I wasn't really friends with them, the boys' humour was all it had going for it. That school now has blazers and a house system to add to its pretensions, so for the current students it's not only unstimulatingly shit but strict as well.

our school has like a C- average is that good

If I had gone to an all-girls school I would've killed myself. No joke. As much as I wasn't really friends with them, the boys' humour was all it had going for it. That school now has blazers and a house system to add to its pretensions, so for the current students it's not only unstimulatingly shit but strict as well.

A house system? You mean like Harry Potter 'n' shit?

Oh, and every secondary school in my town has blazers as part of the uniform. In primary school you would wear a jumper instead.

We only had jumpers at all the schools around here when I went. Now they've gone all retro. And yeah like in Harry Potter. In fact the uniform resembles theirs strongly.

Back