Problems with forum?

Exactly the same problem was happening for me as well, even when signed out. Even got the same captcha message. Everything now seems to be fine at my end.

EDIT: This problem also extends to the profile comment section as well: (for example, a recently joined member's account)

unknown.png

Last edited:
I'm getting the same problems as you guys (@Financial Panther & @Trab Pu Kcip). The main board layout is wonky and expanded/sparsed out, the avatars are huge and the reply box messed up & I even got the captcha thing Panther mentioned (saying there was suspicious activity & had to prove I'm not a bot). Hopefully it can be fixed.

I'm getting the same problems as you guys (@Financial Panther & @Trab Pu Kcip). The main board layout is wonky and expanded/sparsed out, the avatars are huge and the reply box messed up & I even got the captcha thing Panther mentioned (saying there was suspicious activity & had to prove I'm not a bot). Hopefully it can be fixed.
I'm having the same problem as well. These forums seem to be borked as well (with the same CAPCHA issues as well). When will these issues be fixed? :(

I have OTHER problem:
when you typed, and then decide to delete word with Backspace button (on mobile the same), but if pressing it to delete each letter separately (for example when the decision is sudden or the word is short), when you get to the last letter (correctly the first letter) and press Backspace it will also delete a space before. It really uncomfortable cause every time you must to re-type that space and often you forget about it. The problem is for weeks. Please fix it, if possible. Interesting that it work randomly - everything can be alright, or terrible. 🤷‍♂️ Thanks.
1667325212493.png

I have OTHER problem:
when you typed, and then decide to delete word with Backspace button (on mobile the same), but if pressing it to delete each letter separately (for example when the decision is sudden or the word is short), when you get to the last letter (correctly the first letter) and press Backspace it will also delete a space before. It really uncomfortable cause every time you must to re-type that space and often you forget about it. The problem is for weeks. Please fix it, if possible. Interesting that it work randomly - everything can be alright, or terrible. 🤷‍♂️ Thanks.
View attachment 3071

@Bohdan I'll look into this for you. Also - I missed the posts from Tuesday - is everything else fixed? I don't see any issues on my end.

Ok, thanks @eric . That thread of short just differed among others🙂

One little question. The very last line on every page in the bottom:

Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2022 XenForo Ltd.

Is this writing edited by our (NHC) guys, or it cones from xenforo updates?

One little question. The very last line on every page in the bottom:

Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2022 XenForo Ltd.

Is this writing edited by our (NHC) guys, or it cones from xenforo updates?

It's from XenForo.

Well, we're already in 2023 right now. I don't see why 2022 is still shown in this site yet

Bug from site: in "Information" section after choosing "Future Episode Discussionx it links to Season 33 information thread - need up to date.

There's a lot of fandom wikis that use built-in Twitter feature, that's gonna mess things up for a lot of fandom wikias, and on MAL

Not a problem, but rather potential design issue:

So as I understood these👆 built-in tweets won't be available for displaying (because of what I manually duplicated tweet's content).
Or will it be global xenforo business, and we shouldn't care?🧐

We could potentially pay... I'll have to see what the fee is. But the XenForo Twitter plug-in is buggy, and I have to check again soon about a fix for that.

Hate when it doesn't give me the option to delete certain posts.
If you're about the post you're currently writing, but suddenly think "oh, why to write this" and just want to leave the text field as blank you should delete the draft - diskette button💾 and "delete draft". Otherwise yes, the system will save your post even if you clear all the words (and that is the problem).

I also was irritated by that feature.

I have a question: Why can't I give some select users a mention (the @ right before the username)? For an example, I've tried to give TrashtheTrash a mention a few times but that username doesn't show up among the alternatives when I type @T (the closes one is Trab Pu Kcip)? Is there something wrong or is there a function for users to exclude themselves from the mentions?

@eric and/or @Dark Homer?

I have a question: Why can't I give some select users a mention (the @ right before the username)? For an example, I've tried to give TrashtheTrash a mention a few times but that username doesn't show up among the alternatives when I type @T (the closes one is Trab Pu Kcip)? Is there something wrong or is there a function for users to exclude themselves from the mentions?
this usually happens with forums that use this program, sometimes the name pops up and sometimes it doesnt, sometimes you have to write half the name, and if you put a wrong capital letter, it wont show up

@Meko1432, That has happened for me too (the mention system can be a bit fiddly sometimes), but in this case the username (TrashtheTrash) doesn't show up whatsoever.

I hate to say it right now, but if you check out a new user named arinajams4, I believe that new user is a spambot, so can someone please ban the user named 'arinajams4' as soon as possible? Thanks!

Just ignore spammers. Administrators and moderators see all, and know all about all👀 and what to do with

Back