Problems with forum?

Um, guys? There's an another spambot whose name is Dogo. Will someone please ban Dogo from the NHC forums as soon as possible?

Great! Thanks again Trab! :) At least we don't have to worry about the spambots anymore

khalil was spamming almost every thread or forum of NHC, he was like repeating things of what khalil was saying, and it's kinda annoying

Just noticed: the description for Episode Discussion forum is outdated. A bit… of 200 episodes:D
Here you can discuss, compare, contrast, rate, and review all 500+ episodes of The Simpsons.
Maybe should change to 700?

Hey guys, there's an another spambot whose name is JohnPReume whose talking about sex, it's not really appropriate! Anyway, will someone please get rid of a user whose name is JohnPReume?

Okay never mind, I just found out that JohnPReume already got banned. So thank you [MENTION=21074]Financial Panther[/MENTION], for banning JohnPReume from NHC

I wan’t the one who banned the bot this time, but I’ll pass on your thanks to whoever did it.

Oh, okay. Well Trab told me in my Discord server that Trab already banned JohnPReume from NHC anyway. If you want to go find my Discord server, you'll have to go to the thread that's called 'HomerFan1998's Discord server', then you can quick on the link to Discord so you could join my Discord server

The View the poll results button isn't seen when you ALREADY voted. What, if I wanted just to interest in others' members chooses?

Also, besides of non-voting-yet users, the poll result can be seen also by outside not NHC-members. WTF with at least, some confidence and logic:confused:?

It doesn't related to "new" polls (seasons 31, 32), where to vote you must write a comment. Also, I don't know, whether xenforo move fix it, or "new poll model", but now it's a real problem.:-/

Just, at least, add that button to already voted users (for interest), please.

There is already a way to see who has voted for who after they have voted. Click the number of people who voted for the option. If its a Hidden Voter poll, then no one can see it.

Oh, I had known about clised polls.:D
I just didn't thought there are so many closed polls. Cause they don't differ from open polls (except of ability to see the results). Maybe it should to add some "locker" visual sign (not necessarily, but would be good).

Luckily I did find this thread again

Where it shown, whether the poll is public, or "closed"?🤨Sometimes it seems after voting in any thread, I anyway can't see the other users' choices. The only indicator I found is that little writing. Can the mark be someway more visible? I don't know, maybe "lock" icon in the title, or what?
1631635463951.png

UPD. Also just a question: which polls have that "change vote" button, and how often it can be used?

Last edited:
To answer your 2nd question, Polls that can allow you to change votes are ones that have the option "Allow voters to change their votes" ticked. If you don't see a way to change votes, then the option isn't ticked. This is from a mod POV, meaning I can look at the settings of the polls, which is where the option is included in. You can change your vote at anytime, and there is no limit to changing votes.

A brief question regarding the profile banner option (which I've recently been thinking of): After having chosen one, is it possible to reset it just like with the avatars? I assume it can be reset into the "none" option but just want to be sure.

I noticed new poll up/down arrows. Please explain
1632508256902.png

A brief question regarding the profile banner option (which I've recently been thinking of): After having chosen one, is it possible to reset it just like with the avatars? I assume it can be reset into the "none" option but just want to be sure.

The "Delete" button that comes up when you Edit Profile Banner again will get rid of/reset the image.

The problem: in "old" NHC when you inserted large images the system automatically scoped it in a bit smaller size, plus the full size can be seen after click on yellow line "se the full image".
After xenforo, the image inserted and shown in its original size, whatever BIG it is (especially, it's uncomfortable seen in quotes). Sometimes it cause slower loading of thread. Please fix. Thanks.

Might require modification additions or template edits to change that. Xenforo doesn't make some things easy to alter. Until then, gonna have to ask people to just be attentive and watch the size of the images they post or run them through an image resizer since everyone is visiting from different types of displays at any given point.

Thanks. I forgot to note there is now ability to make the images smaller manually. So, we need to remember this.

The title for "spoiler" tag doesn't work (though I remember it worked). See [SPOILER="the spoiler title, generated by "Insert spoiler" window"]the text[/SPOILER]
1634314270888.png

Um, there's a new spambot in The No Homers Club named 'jennykiem4'. So can someone please ban jennykiem4 from the No Homers Club please and thank you? Since I already reported jennykiem4 somewhere in NHC, she's spamming the Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons thread like a couple times

Okay, whoever already banned jennykiem4 from NHC last night. Thank you for banning jennykiem4 from NHC

Mobile version:
Screenshot_20211216-230209_Opera.jpg

Screenshot_20211216-230432_Opera.jpg

(Don't see on such low lightness😅, it's night mode)
The problem: When zooming in that top bar also zooms, and fit a lot of screen place + sometimes it glitcges

Last edited:
Back