Preview/Speculation "The Devil Wears Nada" (LABF17)

Green Man

Golden Boy
Promotional image: http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8595/simpdevilwearsnadar1f.jpg

Sunday, November 15th: “The Devil Wears Nada”
In an effort to raise money for charity, Marge and the “Philanthro-Chicks” decide to pose for a calendar. At the photo studio, Marge is a bit reluctant to reveal any skin, but the photographer (Hank Azaria) loosens her up with wine and before long, Marge and her pin-up poses are the talk of Springfield.

ps: yeah, I know it's a bit early for the preview/speculation thread but there's a lot to be discussed here.

It sounds a little risque and I can see many fans not liking it, but it could be funny and enjoyable. I'm not sure what to think of it yet.

Prediction: 4/5

We've come to the conclusion in that "why is ned so rich" thread that Marge should be deathly afraid in that picture.

image.php

I predict lots of sex jokes. Implied nudity (lots of skin, but no Playboy nipples). Some typical Jean-era acceptable Homer lines and a 2/5 at best.

I predict lots of sex jokes. Implied nudity (lots of skin, but no Playboy nipples). Some typical Jean-era acceptable Homer lines and a 2/5 at best.

I can see a scene where Marge is walking down the isle at church hugging herself over the watch stare of the churchgoers and then Cletus yells: "Take it off!"

REV.LOVEJOY:
Marge, you should know, you can't spell "Skin" without "Sin."

I'm hoping they give this it's own tv spot this Sunday and don't lump it in with a promo for everything else playing that night.

this doesn't air this Sunday, it airs the Sunday after

I was referring to the commercial for the upcoming episode they play during the week previous to the actual broadcast. For instance, they showed a preview for Seth MacFarlane's comedy special this previous Sunday.

From the sounds of the plot I don't have high expectations. I hope I'm wrong but we'll see.

When this episode name appeared in the database someone said that it would involve Mr. Burns would becoming a nudist. Given the title, I think that makes much more sense. It'd be bit more original than this, anyways.

I'm interested in this one. Hopefully the writers will pull it off.

When this episode name appeared in the database someone said that it would involve Mr. Burns would becoming a nudist. Given the title, I think that makes much more sense. It'd be bit more original than this, anyways.

Twas me. :cool:

Lisa's my favorite family member, so I hope she is featured in this episode. I hope she knocks some sense into Marge.

Back