Preview/Speculation "Pranks and Greens"

hughes

Skeletor rising
Fed up with Bart's constant pranks, Principal Skinner tells him there is a former Springfield Elementary student who is hailed as the best prankster ever, even better than Bart. When Bart finally tracks down Andy Hamilton, a 19-year-old who hasn't grown out of his pranking days, they become fast friends.

This has potential, IMO. Hope it lives up to it

Season 21 seems pretty consistent so far where the episodes are at least average, except the last two episodes that were IMO above average, for the jean era. This episode's premise feels new and down to earth, so I will, as always give the episode a chance. Although, I won't raise my expectations.

It hasn't yet revealed any subplot, so allowing quite an original idea to ease and spread out. But of course we just could not have been told yet.

Prediction for this episode: 3.5/5 (if there's no subplot)

I actually think this one has a lot of potential.

So, given how unpredictable the episodes are these days, it'll probably suck.

this episode sounds incredibly stupid

but the same can be said about most of the episode in the last few years, so it might turn out good

The premise is not all that objectionable, drawing a little from the Debarted. I hope the episode isn't too disappointing, but then again I don't have huge expectations.

might turn out good, might turn out bad. thanks for listening to my speculation, bye *gets in car and drives away*

Hoping Jonah Hill will be better than Seth Rogen at the least.

Probably - Jonah imo is a better comedian/actor than him...

Happygator1.gif
Is' alright! Its just for a moment there I thought you was accusing me of being a "Hater"...

that preview was pretty good. Bart not wanting to Andy in the future could be a good twist.

Back