Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons.

Season 34 can't be the the final season of the series. Or yes?. It will time to say goodbye forever to The Simpsons in May 2023?.

Season 34 can't be the the final season of the series. Or yes?. It will time to say goodbye forever to The Simpsons in May 2023?.
I'm sure there will be more seasons for The Simpsons after Season 34, which means FOX might say that The Simpsons (as well as one of the other FOX cartoons) could end in 2025 instead, but we shall see about that sometime in the next few more months or so

But anyway, I doubt 'Game Done Changed' could almost be a rehash of 'Marge Be Not Proud', since I feel like 'Game Done Changed' will probably air somewhere in December 2022 🤔

Well I certainly hope this show doesn't get cancelled after Season 34 either

Last edited:
Besides, Matt Selman has yet to showrun an upcoming episode about the Spucklers whether if he wants to or not. But in the meantime, we're not sure if we are gonna get more Spuckler episodes for this season yet, I mean... I think we already got enough Spuckler episodes for now at least, in my honest opinion

Well I certainly hope this show doesn't get cancelled after Season 34 either, fingers crossed 🤞
The show is never being cancelled, so you really don’t need to cross your fingers.

The conversation has been either the show ends to allow capacity for more movies and spin-offs, or separately, Disney makes the show exclusive to Disney+. The latter has already started internationally.

However, in the US, Fox has started discussions with 20th Television for more seasons, with it appearing that Fox intends to launch a 2nd night of animation in the 2023-24 season. So things are going to stay the same for another few years.

Don't want to be a downer, but remember the essential long-time rule: even-numbered seasons are worse than odd-numbered🙃

Eh, sooner or later there's bound to be an exception or two (maybe more so when Selman is heavily involved) :P
I just pointed the dry fact (which has been proving for… I guess 20 years for sure, AND, of course, there were (are and will be) exceptions😉

Even numbered is why I'm not dreading it that much. Like if I had to watch all of season 32 ten times in a row or 31+33 back to back? No question I'd pick the former. Hell, least it had a decent THOH.

Don't want to be a downer, but remember the essential long-time rule: even-numbered seasons are worse than odd-numbered🙃
I disagree.

Season 2 was better than 1, 4 better than 3, 12 better than 11, 16 better than 15, 18 better than 17, and even 24 as bland and stale it might be is still better than 23. After that I don't really know.

You all are right! And yes, there are exceptions. And I'm silent here about personal's tastes. For modern example (though it applies to whole series since the start): someone prefer season 32 over 31, someone - vice versa, others - 33 over 32 and much other comparisons pairs. And we're all right!

This thought I noted, when plugged into NHC achieves in some old Season info thread. And, for me, in many cases it's still true.

I sincerely wish to all of us, season 34 would be much better, than your favorite season:D (said really thoughtlessly as good wish, I do know it's very impossible)

Let's close this thread topic about odd/even - the time will show:)

I doubt that Bart or some main or secondary character would become invisible in some segment from "Treehouse of Horror XXXIII". I don't know, the superpower of invisibility is now more popular, thanks to the 2020 movie of The Invisible Man and the popular NFT (Non-Fungible Token) Invisible Friends.

But the invisibility is a tired cliché and people wouldn't like the tired clichés. However, Bart in the episode "My Octopus and a Teacher" said: "Every day I tell myself to be invisible".
Dude, you're going too MAD with this invisible theme… for years yet😠. Now "it's a tired cliché". OK. What do you want from US?! None, but you care about invisibility at all! Please, stop. I understand it caused by your mentality, but other users may be irritated or bored.

A minute of anger ended. Thanks Sorry to everyone

Dude, you're going too MAD with this invisible theme… for years yet😠. Now "it's a tired cliché". OK. What do you want from US?! None, but you care about invisibility at all! Please, stop. I understand it caused by your mentality, but other users may be irritated or bored.

A minute of anger ended. Thanks Sorry to everyone
D'oh!. Sorry!.

I hope there will be a Sideshow Bob episode produced for Season 34 soon, its been almost 2 1/2 years since the last one.

And maybe we could also get a Skinner episode for somewhere in Season 34 as well, I know we haven't had one since Season 32 if I remember correctly

Can we stop with the superstitious bullshit? Yeah, even-numbered seasons are worse than odd-numbered. And if there is one vowel in the credited writer's surname, the episode will score 5.6 stars on IMDb. Give me a break!

(I hate to be rude, but I really don't trust Dr. Lenny anymore to be honest, because of what Dr. Lenny did to any one of us last time before he left. And plus, I've already had nothing to do with Dr. Lenny anyway)
Well, you're being incredibly rude by bringing him up all the time for no reason. He hasn't posted in over a year and is just living his own life, so please shut up about him?

Well, you're being incredibly rude by bringing him up all the time for no reason. He hasn't posted in over a year and is just living his own life, so please shut up about him?
Okay then, I'm sorry. And... I'm also sorry for being off-topic yesterday as well 😐

Last edited:
Anyway, because that we already know that Broti Gupta has wrote an upcoming episode called 'Habeus Tortoise', I doubt she'll write an upcoming OABF episode later this year, possibly for either Season 34 or 35 (that depends though). Plus, she'll probably get to be the Supervising Producer for the OABF cycle along the way, if that's the case

Sorry for the triple post here, but do you know what The Simpsons hasn't had in a long time? A Ralph Wiggum episode. So hopefully maybe we might possibly get a Ralph episode sometime in Season 34, and perhaps we might also get a Lenny episode for Season 34 as well

Last edited:
I think that Apu could back in some Season 34 episode but voiced by a real-life Indian black voice actor. Can be some voice actor that was born in India.

Back