Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons.

Bobby, it's Cold Outside
Bobby%2C_It%27s_Cold_Outside_promo_2.png

Main plot ("Sideshow Bob gets contracted as this year's mall Santa.") - Despite, the plot may involve also Bob's internal fight against urges of killing Bart, honestly, I expected something more for sequel of good "Gone Boy" (I as many, hope, that it's continuity of GB). But, it could be actually good, if in the end it turns, that Bob eventually fight his urges and will be happy working as "this year's mall Santa". 3/5
Sub-plot ("someone is stealing all the Christmas packages off people's front porches") - From the first impression, I have thought, that it could be nice, cute holliday-themed detective. 4/5 (I know, it's a bit overrated, but considering, that I was wrong for some recent episodes..uh... I won’t be surprised at anything)

SO, avarage guess is 3.5/5

Last edited:
Well, I liked the Todd one way more than I thought I would, so I can't rule out that this would be good too, even if it's a little hard to tell what'll go on. I'm not sure the present-stealing plot would even be needed. But on the plus side, it's Sideshow Bob and if they are keeping in continuity with Gone Boy Bob maybe still wrestles with those murder urges that'd be really interesting. I do always prefer when reforming someone doesn't just take the end of one episode, especially when they've got as much baggage as Bob. That and, well, my bar's been set really low, possibly lower than ever before. In a way, that could be a positive, hit bottom and the only other way is up. Or at least I hope it can't go lower...

I'm gonna be be nice and say a probable 3.5-4.5. Also, it might just be me but the colours feel a bit more muted in some shots (particularly, in what's presumably Santa's Grotto) and I like that, it feels cold. Sometimes even a slight tweak of the colours can make a difference.

Going by everything we know and have seen of the episode by now, I think it does look like it could very well a neat 4/5. Being a sequel to 'Gone Boy' is not strictly necessary and if they don't acknowledge what happened in that one isn't a deal breaker, but I hope it does follow similar beats and does a similar good job with the portrayal of Bob as a conflicted character and not the megalomaniacal supervillain from older episodes.

I failed to write a preview to Bobby, It's Cold Outside, but I can't have high expectations for an episode co-written by Jeff Westbrook. Plus, it is a Christmas episode (all of them were mediocre at best during the HD era except I Won't Be Home for Christmas). My biggest hopes go to have another Sideshow Bob's story written by Frink after the excellent Gone Boy. But I think that the defects of Westbrook are stronger than the virtues of Frink. In the best scenario, it just could be a 3/5 for me.

(in 2020 I'll made my speculation better, basing on first, second impressions and impressions from promo-images)

Hail to the Teeth
Hail_to_the_Teeth_promo_7.png

Main plot ("Homer and Marge attend Artie Ziff's wedding and become quite uncomfortable when they realize that his bride-to-be is a clone of Marge.") - Is it just because the last canon Artie Ziff's episode was 16 years ago, but store about Marge's clone (in synopsic description doppelganger) with that "Homer and Marge become uncomfortable" fact seems to be interesting...I thought. But, it'll possibly turn into another quite absurd and pointless story. 3/5
Sub-plot ("Lisa grapples with the misogynistic implications of the immediate popularity she receives after getting her new Invisalign braces") - Instead of another rehash of "LISA NEEDS BRACES";), I'll say, that it interested me. I mean, it not very could be similar to Girls Just Want to Have Sums and To Surveil with Love sub-plot. Plus, it's really interesting, what is the connection of teeth braces and "misogynistic implications"4/5

SO, avarage guess is a̶g̶a̶i̶n 3.5/5

My guess is those implications involve people not being interested in what she's saying, just the thing about the teeth?
I do wonder what even makes Lisa any sort of misfit nowadays considering how easy it is for her to become beloved by all. Then again, some of these synopsises have been not especially accurate. Well, if it's following the characterisation set by most of her appearances this season, it's just going to mainly be Lisa treating everyone else like dirt and not facing the slightest pushback for it.
As for Artie... well it sounds weird but I do wonder where it's going. I don't really find him the most likeable of characters either but maybe it's a coincidence that his bride so heavily resembles Marge. If I was to guess, Homer and Midge are going to end up suspicious of the two but it turns out nothing is actually wrong?

The b story is all but guaranteed to be crap, so really for me everything's riding on the a plot, which has its work cut out for it... looking at a 2/5 most likely.

Oh, might be better to go with different colours, B. The yellow in particular gets hard to read without highlighting it...

The b story is all but guaranteed to be crap, so really for me everything's riding on the a plot, which has its work cut out for it... looking at a 2/5 most likely.

Oh, might be better to go with different colours, B. The yellow in particular gets hard to read without highlighting it...

1) Yes, I also think, that Lisa plot logically should be as main.
2) For someones it’s suitable) Fox example, in black style of forum it's ok:) OK, thanks for advice, [MENTION=49374]Venomrabbit[/MENTION]. I'll think of something;)

(I decide to change a little my speculation)

The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson
The_Miseducation_of_Lisa_Simpson_promo_2.png

For getting more acurate speculation, I'll pre-evaluate by the following parameters (at least I try:rolleyes:):
1. Plot ("The sea captain finds a treasure he's been searching for all his life, but it's taken from him by the townspeople. Marge convinces the people of Springfield to build a S.T.E.M. school with the money.") - So, FOX didn't make happy by revealing a bit bigger synopsis and we have, that we actually have? Dawn it! I bet, that the Sea Captain part will lasts only 1st act maximum. I mean I can't imagine he will be against townspeople durring all episode (even it's in background). Anyway, from much, than little FOX description, it's known, that Marge recruits Chrissy Teigen and John Legend for an education-based proposal in that STEM school. Emm... only one thing to say "guest stars to the rescue?":D Again (sorry, if I'm annoying with this), but if FOX would give us much information about the episode, and LISA would be INVOLVED, at least (I hope she actually will), I'd have other first impressions 2/5
2. I very hope, that it's showrunned by Matt Selman. Than, it would be not great and not good, though, but at least, decent. Matthew Nastuk is good director and J. Stewart Burns sometimes wrote amazing stories (last his Lisa-involved full episode was great «Flanders’ Ladder»). So, I'll give them all a chance.
3. Promo images didn't me impress enough.

SO, in conclusion, avarage guess is 3/5 (now golden rod, not yellow;))

They seem to do the same episode every season or so. Send the kids to a new school for the majority of an episode and then reset so its the same every time.

Edit: grammar

Not looking forward to it. Nope.
Partly due to a friend who really likes Chalmers & Skinner, heard about the "education-based proposal" and I think they're gonna be really let down.
Not that the rest of it inspires much hope. But it could be not-terrible either, so long as it doesn't have Matt Selman's stink on it. Closest thing to something good he was involved with this season was the vacation one and even then it barely scraped mediocre.
3/5-1/5 I'm guessing, depending on who's involved.

THE MISEDUCATION OF LISA SIMPSON
I have always enjoyed much more an effort of J. Stewart Burns than what most people do. The most recent Treehouse of Horror is evidence of that. That's why I allow myself to be optimistic about The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson, even if it doesn't seem exciting in the preview. Also, the possibility that it may be shown by Matt Selman is latent even if he didn't include it in his list of episodes for this season. I still think it will be handled by Jean, and that's wouldn't be a problem. Burns was the writer that complements the best with Al Jean.

After knowing the title, I automatically thought it finally would explore a story related to Mrs. Hoover, but sadly it won't be the case either. Instead, it will start with a sea captain (I really hope we're talking about our sea captain,  McCallister) and then, after a series of events, the kids of Springfield will have access to a better, newer and more effective school than the Elementary School. I wonder how these parts will be connected since they don't seem compatible. I just ask no characters has a wrong characterization, since it is possible that someone steals the treasure from the captain. If that's the case (and not a donation from him or something), a good candidate to take the treasure is Mayor Quimby, maybe through taxes. He already has antecedents of corruption.

The rest of the plot seems to be just another submersion of Bart and Lisa into another school, just as the own Stewart Burns did in Waverly Hills 9021-D'oh, but this time centering the efforts in the modern style of the school and in polemics that it might bring. John Legend cameo, as well as Chrissy Teigen's one, both interpreting themselves, promise to be transcendental to the story but I worry if they take the path of call guest stars just to make easier the written and impact in pop-culture.

Not much to say about this one. There's nothing to be excited about but after all, it is an effort of my favorite writer and that's almost a guarantee that there will be fun, satires, a smart story, and accurate characterizations. I can't expect less from Burns than a 4/5

a sea captain (I really hope we're talking about our sea captain, McCallister)
For your happiness, yes, it's McCaluster) Source - footage from Chris Ledesma's Twotter.

I don't know. When it comes to the upcoming 'The Miseducation Of Lisa Simpson' I'm not really feeling it. It doesn't look nor sound like an too interesting episode to me, much as we've had many of these kind of "Springfield spends big money on an new institution, place, event, etc." plots before, we've just had an Lisa-centric school story & I don't like how the plot makes the townsfolk sound like criminals who steal the Sea Captain's treasure from him (I hope it's just poorly worded) but it could still turn out to be a surprisingly goodand enjoyable episode, even if J. Stewart Burns is not the most consistent writer.

I'm guessing around an 3/5, maybe 4/5 if we're lucky, but could just as well be a 2/5.

Last edited:
regarding the plot, I agree that everything about the sea capitan will be the first act. They will take the capitan money, then they'll have a meeting to decide what to do with it that will be the moment where John Legend and Chrissy Teigen sing the song that convince the town to invest in a STEM school, and the rest of the episode its the writter room trying to show how smart they are with jokes about those subjets. Still, I am intriged how Lisa gets "missinformed", perhaps the school is a scam or maybe Lisa gets sad because there is no music classes anymore (that could be interesting) or maybe they just come up with an pun for the title and thats it.

Regarding the crew; I think the only episode of Burns I dislike is "The D'oh-cial Network" (not a big fan of "The Way We Weren't" either) not only that but I believe his episode are some of the best the HD era: ("Flanders' Ladder", "Friends and Family", "Every Man's Dream" (yes, I liked that one) so I think either way it will be good enough.

Regarding the guest stars, I had to looked them up, I barely knew a thing about them so really dont care about it. At least it seems that their song will pleasent enough

All in all I predicted a 3/5-4/5 if it's a Jean effort, and a 4/5-5/5 if it's a Selman one (THINK ABOUT "Steal This Episode", BURNS AND SELMAN ARE A WINNING COMBINATION)

If 'Miseducation' is truly a Selman & Burns combo episode (as rumored), it certainly has a bigger chance of being really good. 'Steal This Episode' is certainly one of the standout HD era episodes along with the likes of 'Halloween Of Horror' so this could be good even though the plot doesn't sound very interesting, but I cannot recall other solid effort Selman & Burns episodes at the moment so I don't have a lot to compare with.

The plot of Steal this Episode was not anything special either. It is just Homer involved in another legal problem. Out of the most remembered and well-received episodes of the HD era, it was the most common by far. Not flashback/flashforward, not set in a special date, not with a special format, not centered in an under-developed character or something that catch seriously your attention in the preview.

If Steal this Episode is considered today as one of the greatest episodes of the last years, is thanks to the flawless execution, the big quantity of jokes, the coherent and twisted story. That's merit of Burns and Selman. And that's why I think Steal this Episode is a good precedent to be optimistic with The Miseducation of Lisa Simpson.

I've just found, that Flanders Ladder also was writen by Burns and directed by Nastuk. Thats gives some hope in TMOLS for me.:)

[MENTION=75686]Szyslak100[/MENTION], I don't doubt that 'Steal This Episode' is a good precedent that 'Miseducation Of Lisa Simpson' could turn out good, but to me the plot of 'Steal' felt more interesting and original, even just by the general plot description. Sure, it was another episode of Homer in legal trouble and it was the execution of the plot with it's focused direction and twists & turns really made it click, but the premise with the satire on movie piracy (which to me made it less "nothing special" and more interest catching) felt more intriguing than the plot of 'Miseducation' (again, in my opinion), but that doesn't mean the latter definitely won't be good as it could be a nice surprise.

And I'll agree with [MENTION=82361]The B[/MENTION] that 'Flanders' Ladder' is certainly another sign that 'Miseducation' could turn out good, it's just that Stewart Burns has had some real missteps here and there (like 'Days Of Future Future' and 'Every Man's Dream), but the episode does feel more promising than the last episode ('Hail To The Teeth').

Last edited:
Frinkcoin
Frinkcoin_promo_4.png

1. Main plot ("Frink develops a cryptocurrency, overtaking Mr. Burns' title of richest man in Springfield. With new fame, Frink struggles to know who his real friends are, while Mr. Burns schemes to take his title back.") - As expected, Frink develops a cryptocurrency a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶a̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶"̶F̶r̶i̶n̶k̶c̶o̶i̶n̶". I hope, that not only pr. Frink benefits of it and it will be interesting, if it'll show, how everyone's life change with new currency. As for mr. Burns, he often envied about "something is not mine [in this case - title] anymore". IMHO, it's stupid. On the good side, if the episode will more focus on how Frink "struggles to know who his real friends are" and show correctly, the human insincerity over the love of money, which even do not exist in the physical form, it will be decent. Oh, I also hope, that episode won't end something like:rolleyes:
Frink: Well, people value money more than the scientist who gave it to them. I better get rid of Frinkcoin and all that I got from him.
Mr. Burns: Exe-cellent!
After seeing one promo pict. with Jim Parsons (it looked not alike, but it's about another thing), I can say, he will advertise the transition to non-cash currency (cryptocurrency), it's underrated effort (at least at the first objective, not always right thought) 3/5
Sub-plot ("Homer and Marge compete to be the topic of Lisa's "Most Interesting Person I Know" essay. Lisa instead chooses Professor Frink") - It will probably only the 1st act, but I very hope it'll be throughout all episode and become full sub-plot (err.. you understood). Marge and Homer compete about Lisa's authority. It's something weird, but in the same time interesting.2/5
Plot 2.5/5
2. The last Steven Dean Moore (great director, espacially in Jean-runned episode) and Rob LaZebnik (a bit meh writer I like this word "meh":P) teamwork was season 25 «The War of Art». I believe in good:)
3. Promo images almost disapointed me,.. but no.

SO, in conclusion, I don't get high hopes to this episode. IMHO, it would be great, if it'll be decent 3/5

FRINKCOIN
In the stretch of the season where there are two episodes written by J. Stewart Burns, and other two episodes showrun by Matt Selman (one of them, a Marvel crossover), Frinkcoin (as well as Better Off Ned) is lost in the absurdly high-expectations I have about the rest of the episodes. And, besides the comparisons, it doesn't offer something special for itself.

The episode is written by Rob LaZebnik. An irregular, inconsistent writer I'mo was capable of an above-average performance during the last season, with Baby You Can't Drive My Car and E My Sports, two well-received episodes, being accredited to his name, and receiving also credit as the creator of the story of 101 Mitigations. All three episodes were fine, but that's not usual for Rob. Hopefully, he'll stand his performance this year. He has been responsible for some modern episodes about technologies, like CONRAD, self-driving cars or online games, so it will be interesting to see if he improves or ruins the record with cryptocurrency.

The story, as the title indicate, is staring by John Frink. The character was the focus of two episodes in the last years (Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4 and Frink Gets Testy) and frankly both of them turned out tedious. He also had a forgettable big role in last year I'm Just a Girl Who Can't Say D'oh. And he even took in a Treehouse of Horror segment, Frinkenstein, one of the worst of the first half of Treehouse of Horror. As you can say, he was not made for big roles, and I can't understand why writers insist on him. I love to see the development of minor characters, but Frink has had a lot of wasted opportunities.

Lisa writing an essay was a trigger used in You Don't Have to Live Like a Referee, and I doubt that could be used in a better way. Homer and Marge searching the appreciation of his children were also explored, and it doesn't seem to be different than The Food Wife. The intervention of Burns in the story promises to be unnecessary and sort of a plot-twist that fills a weak story. However, it might result in the strongest part of the episode. My biggest doubt is what will be the role of Homer in it. It seems to be important -he appears in several promotional images-. Will he be an infiltrated of Burns? Will he be a real friend of Frink? Will he be benefited from the cryptocurrency? Will he do something to earn Lisa's admiration? There's a huge hand fan of possibilities. I hope they take an effective one.

I wish to be wrong, but I have low expectations for this one. I'll be surprised if it gets more than a 2/5.

The episode sounds like it could turn out OK, but I'm not exactly too hopeful since the main plot feels familiar with the "character gets rich due to an business idea and lets it go to their head and pushes friends aside but eventually feels ostracized and lonely" story (I'm thinking of Futurama's 'A Fishful Of Dollars', for example) and Frink just hasn't been that of a great fit for the lead (the abeformentioned 'Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4' & 'Frink Gets Testy' were mediocre and never really worked for me). The subplot doesn't sound like much, but since it sounds like it ties into the main story it could certainly work well. The Burns plot does sound like unnecessary padding and could make it feel overstuffed.

I'm thinking a 2/5 since it doesn't feel very interesting or nor original, but maybe a possible 3/5.

Last edited:
So is Frinkcoin the next one? Or are people just talking about it since it had information revealed?

This one sounds kinda... eh. Frink's pretty alright but he's already had a few eps so it doesn't have that novelty and the plot sounds pretty plain.
Figuring it won't be more than a 2 or 3 out of 5. Nothing seems explicitly terrible about it either.

So is Frinkcoin the next one? Or are people just talking about it since it had information revealed?

This one sounds kinda... eh. Frink's pretty alright but he's already had a few eps so it doesn't have that novelty and the plot sounds pretty plain.
Figuring it won't be more than a 2 or 3 out of 5. Nothing seems explicitly terrible about it either.
It is the next one. It airs this sunday!

The episode sounds like it could turn out OK, but I'm not exactly too hopeful since the main plot feels familiar with the "character gets rich due to an business idea and lets it go to their head and pushes friends aside but eventually feels ostracized and lonely" story (I'm thinking of Futurama's 'A Fishful Of Dollars', for example) and Frink just hasn't been that of a great fit for the lead (the abeformentioned 'Love Is in the N2-O2-Ar-CO2-Ne-He-CH4' & 'Frink Gets Testy' were mediocre and never really worked for me). The subplot doesn't sound like much, but since it sounds like it ties into the main story it could certainly work well. The Burns plot does sound like unnecessary padding and could make it feel overstuffed.

I'm thinking a 2/5 since it doesn't feel very interesting or nor original, but maybe a possible 3/5.
The main problem with Frink-centric episodes is that they've never fully committed to give him anything more than a surface-level characterization. Even the episodes where Frink is featured prominently just has him doing his gag character schtick for 22 minutes with no depth or nuance or subtlety injected into his character. I would argue that the most emotional depth we've ever seen from the guy was in a Treehouse of Horror sketch of all things when he was reunited with his Jerry Lewis-voiced father who proceeded to then run amok and kill people.

So yeah, it's a tough sell... although I think you've got the plot premise slightly wrong. Instead of Frink having friends and pushing them away because he gets rich and it goes to his head, I think the angle here is that Frink starts off ostracized and lonely, becomes wealthy and has Homer and his sychophants latch onto him to revel in his wealth. Frink is happy to finally have social acceptance but then confronts the realization that they only want to hang out with him because of his wealth (probably Burns throws this in his face), then Frink becomes depressed, tries to sabotage his crypto but then Homer and the gang do something selfless to rally behind Frink even though he's no longer rich (possibly at Lisa's behest). Frink realizes they actually like him for himself and the episode ends with Frink hanging out with the gang in Moe's bar and doing trivia with them. The End.

it could be worse. I'll take something that's simple, predictable but not utterly miserable. Honestly sounds like something I could do with.

I think you've got the plot premise slightly wrong. Instead of Frink having friends and pushing them away because he gets rich and it goes to his head, I think the angle here is that Frink starts off ostracized and lonely, becomes wealthy and has Homer and his sychophants latch onto him to revel in his wealth. Frink is happy to finally have social acceptance but then confronts the realization that they only want to hang out with him because of his wealth (probably Burns throws this in his face), then Frink becomes depressed, tries to sabotage his crypto but then Homer and the gang do something selfless to rally behind Frink even though he's no longer rich (possibly at Lisa's behest). Frink realizes they actually like him for himself and the episode ends with Frink hanging out with the gang in Moe's bar and doing trivia with them. The End.

It is entirely possible it might take that more complex route and that would make it quite interesting (but maybe too much to ask for?). Also, I was sorta exaggerating about my prediction of the story as it does on an first glance feel like one of those predictable plots we've seen before, but it might after all surprise.

Last edited:
BART THE BAD GUY
I have to admit something: I've never watched any single movie from Marvel Universe. I know, I am a freak, but I never mind about superhero movies except Batman's trilogy directed by Nolan, and not even the universally acclaimed Avengers: Infinity War carried me out to buy an entrance to the cinema for that gender.

So, I know I am going to lose a lot of winks, jokes, and references throughout the episode. That's fair. I already enjoyed parodies to Stranger Things and Black Mirror this season. I know a little about Marvel and all the subject because it is a cultural phenomenon and everyone have heard something of Marvel, of Thanos, of Avengers. That is why I think this episode is going to be one of those curious cases of modern Simpsons where everyone will talk about it and will keep in people's memory for a long time. Just look back to the couch gag of Tis the 30th Season and how popular it became. Hopefully, It will get a good rating if people notice when it airs.

The plot sounds kinda original, at least for this show. I don't remember an episode based around the concept of spoilers. There will be a pull-and-loosen between Bart and the executive producers of the movie. Sort of negotiations, bribes, and incentives to keep Bart's mouth closed. The big question is if he is going to say anything before the movie is released and I bet that yes, he is. I have that sensation after seeing a promotional image where a crowd is disappointed and sad for something. Maybe, just maybe, they shared a shot spoiling everything. My biggest concern is how far they'll bring that kiss-ass Matt Selman anticipated in his interview. Hopefully, they won't ruin everything to be a drag.

There are some details that are worthy to analyze during the preview. First of all, about parodies. I can't understand why if there is a big amount of guest star-Marvel-related and if this show belongs to the same franchise, they must use a parody name. "Marble". Hmm. The other parody we know is Vindicators replacing Avengers. It seems strange because it is the same name used by Rick and Morty. I wonder if that is what will enrage their fans or if it will be an actually substantial comment. I am also enthusiastic about the character designs of superheroes. They filtered two ( Hydrangea and Airshot). and both seem funny. Simpsons' characters' layout doesn't have some opportunities to shine and this might be a big one.

Finally, I am really excited about the crew. Matt Selman and Dan Vebber delivered us two of the absolute best episodes of the HD era: The Book Job and Thanksgiving of Horror. But I am even more excited about Jennifer Moeller's direction under Selman's command. She stood out in Girl's in the Band and, judging for the little we know about it, the animation looks detailed and surprisingly expressive.

Yeah, it might reach the appreciated 5/5 because everything we know adds up and has big potential. A "perfect" Bart-centric episodes lists like gold nowadays.
Bart_the_Bad_Guy_promo_4.png

Well the title was interesting... then the more I hear and see the less there is to like. It's probably gonna veer into sociopath Bart, based around references to something I really don't care about and written by the most overrated hack on the staff and then some.

Barring a complete miracle, it's gonna be an easy 1/5. There's not one thing about this that doesn't sound like it'll be crap.

'Bart The Bad Guy' is still the one remaining episode of the season I look forward to the most. Bart weaponizing spoilers to get what he wants sounds like a good Bart-centric plot and the Marvel Studios/Cinematic Universe connection could be fun with the spoofs, comic book jokes and all that (I'll probably get most of the references and in-jokes as I've seen the released MCU movies, but it does seem like it will work just as well for those who have only heard and/or read about the movies & maybe not even that), though hope they won't fall into the trap of showering the Marvel folks with blind praise and sucking up to them.

I have somewhat high hopes for this episode and it could very well be a solid outing, but I'm with Jean instead of Selman as the showrunner (according to the Simpson wikis, at least, while other sources do say Selman) it would go either way, but Vebber being the writer should point to at least something pretty good and entertaining.

My main guess is an 4/5 (I'd be surprised if it was 3/5 or below).

Well the title was interesting... then the more I hear and see the less there is to like. It's probably gonna veer into sociopath Bart, based around references to something I really don't care about and written by the most overrated hack on the staff and then some.

Barring a complete miracle, it's gonna be an easy 1/5. There's not one thing about this that doesn't sound like it'll be crap.

It is sad, but I think I agree with you on how this episode will turn out. It's like the writers can't show him with any humanity. They show will either show him as a loser, a deadbeat father or as you said a sociopath. Even when they show an episode about him not being a sociopath they go back to the same premise.

Hope we're wrong.

Back