Preview / speculation about the upcoming episodes of The Simpsons.

oh, that's a shame, i would have like an episode like that. But now I am more curious with what they actually came up with
I would've said flashback episode, but it was told it is a Lisa-centric episode so it's probably about her having to honor BGM's legacy or something. I would've loved to see another episode where the Simpsons family was barely included, and just focus on the secondary characters as it did work really well for the Road to Cincinnati.

Well Al Jean may be the showrunner the first four upcoming UABF episodes such as 'Mothers and Other Strangers', 'A Made Maggie', 'Pretty Whittle Liar' and 'Bleeding Gums Murphy in the Sound of Music'. But who knows if he's gonna showrun Treehouse of Horror XXXIII after that?

Also, maybe 'YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT -- ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!' might be an upcoming Season 33 episode where we'll explore Homer's relationship with Grampa. After all, 'YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS ABOUT IT ABOUT -- ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!' will be an upcoming Homer episode

Okay, here is my level of excitement of each episode with the very few information we have.

QABF17 ) The Star of Backstage.
+I
love funny musicals (Central Park and Crazy Ex Girlfriend are great examples, so I'm glad that one composer of CEG is involved, and Elisabeth Kiernan Averick is the writer (she used to write for CEG). It's kind of weird this is not the episode that features Rachel Bloom since she was the creator and main character of that show)
+I greatly enjoy some of the songs under Selman showrun duties: "High to be loathed", "NC-17 Halloween", "Pas de Dude" come to mind.
+Kristen Bell. Her voice is just perfect (See: First season of Central Park) And AS MARGE! so we don't have to sing Marge actually sing (You are still great Julie Kavner)
+A highschool musical called "Y2K: The Millennium Bug". Yes please.
+ They are confident enough to put it as the season premiere.
SO... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love this one. 5/5

QABF20) Lisa's Belly and QABF18) Bart's in Jail!
I
put them togheter because both are episodes with simple titles, unknow specifics plots, showrun by Selman and written by assistants of the show.
+I heard that most assistants of tv show are writers trying to make their way to the industry, So I'm glad they were given a chance, I'm pretty sure they will put all their effort in making a worth episode of their first chance. So I'm confident these will be great episodes. 4/5

QABF16) Treehouse of Horror XXXII
Y
eaaaaah, not sure about this one. Never been a big fan of THoH series anyway.
-The preview from comic con was really dissapointed.
+ Nevertheless It's written by Frink, who wrote THoHXXVII, which is a good one in my book) 3.5/5

QABF19 ) The Wayz We Were
I
t just dawn on me how obvious it is this the Moe episode with the love interest that may stick around. (The title it's just "The way we were" pronuncied 'à la Moe')
-I never understand that need to give every character a wife (Apu, CBG) and much of the point of Moe is that he is kind of a creep, being single is a part of him. And I get Moe suffers a lot and need some hapiness in his life, but I think it would be better if It was inner happiness rather than a person.
+ Still, I generaly like Moe episodes and Maybeee they'll do something interesting with a new moe dinamic. 3/5

QABF21/22) A Serious Flanders
+ I
love Fargo, I love how everyone seems excited about this episode. I really wonder why It was such a difficult piece of animation to pull off. We don't know much about the plot itself, but something about it makes me really excited.
+ Cesar Mazariegos, I follow him on twitter, He seems really invested in the show, you can tell how he is trully trying his best. He only wrote "I, Carumbus" but that one is such an epic episode with a really well-developed plot so I have no doubt this upcoming two-parter was because of a need, rather than gimmick. 5/5

UABF01) Portrait of a Lackey on Fire
A
Smithers episode. Could be interesting but for now I don't care that much for it. 3/5

UABF02) Mothers and Other Strangers
A
n episode Written by Al Jean and directed by Rob Oliver.
+Jean remains a great writer who puts a lot into his scripts, I admit I'm not a big fan of "Daddicus Finch", but even that it's still good.
+Rob Oliver always makes thing better.
-I don't care that much about She Biscuit return aparence though. 4/5

UABF03) A Made Maggie
T
his is a tricky one.
-Elisabeth Kiernan Averick, don't get me wrong, she may work for QABF17 because of her musical experience (CEG writer) and being under Selman showrunning skills. But this a Jean episode. Elisabeth Kiernan Averick under Jean direction gave us "Hail to the Teeth", which is kinda bad. Marge-robots bad.
+ It's a maggie episode. There are so few of them, We need them. 3.5/5

UABF04) Pixelated And Afraid
W
e don't know much about this, but it uses the word pixel, so I'm at least intrigued. 4/5

UABF05) The Longest Marge
K
elley + Selman haven't dissapointed me yet. 4/5

UABF06) Boyz N The Highlands
V
ebber + Selman haven't dissapointed me yet (Only downside could be if it's a travel episode) 4/5

UABF07) YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT -- ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!
+T
his seems like an episode that is gonna explore clickbait articles, which sounds that could have some good satire.
+ Jennifer Moeller is always amazing
- I found Christine Nangle to be funny, but I didn't find "Uncut Femmes" particullary funny.
Still. 3.5/5

UABF08) Bart the Cool Kid
-N
ot much to say. Ryan Koh hasn't earned all my trust yet, with Jean he is not a big deal ("Marge the Lumberjill", "The Winter of Our Monetized Content") and with Selman there's still something odd (even if "The Dad-Feelings Limited" is great, there's something about "Krusty the Clown" that feels weaker that you average Selman episode) So 3/5

UABF09) Pretty Whittle Liar

It's a episode written by Joel H. Cohen
Showran by Al Jean
About
Brandine Spuckler
1.5/5 (Prove me wrong pleaseeee)

UABF10) Bleeding Gums Murphy in The Sound of Music
N
ew writer. Potential emotional episode. I could see this kinda working. 3.5/5

UABF11) My Octopus and a Teacher
O
mine + Selman haven't dissapointed me yet, and the title make me think it's gonna be a marvelous episode. 4.5/5

UABF12 ) Girls Just Shauna Have Fun
I
though Jeff Westbrook had left the show. I recall reading something like that. Well, I don't like him and Shauna is not my favorite character. I can see this doing poorly but not a complete trainwreck. 2.5/5

UABF13) Meat is Murder

I kinda wanna know how this is a Grampa episode, but besides that I don't find this one that captivating. 3/5

NOTE:
Those aren't grades, are the level of excitement that each episode gives me right now. Thing may change but It would be interesting to see later how much they compare with the actual scores.

Last edited:
Okay, here is my level of excitement of each episode with the very few information we have.

+I
love funny musicals (Central Park and Crazy Ex Girlfriend are great examples, so I'm glad that one composer of CEG is involved, and Elisabeth Kiernan Averick is the writer (she used to write for CEG). It's kind of weird this is not the episode that features Rachel Bloom since she was the creator and main character of that show)
+I greatly enjoy some of the songs under Selman showrun duties: "High to be loathed", "NC-17 Halloween", "Pas de Dude" come to mind.
+Kristen Bell. Her voice is just perfect (See: First season of Central Park) And AS MARGE! so we don't have to sing Marge actually sing (You are still great Julie Kavner)

I
put them togheter because both are episodes with simple titles, unknow specifics plots, showrun by Selman and written by assistants of the show.
+I heard that most assistants of tv show are writers trying to make their way to the industry, So I'm glad they were given a chance, I'm pretty sure they will put all their effort in making a worth episode of their first chance. So I'm confident these will be great episodes. 4/5

Y
+ Nevertheless It's written by Frink, who wrote THoHXXVII, which is a good one in my book) 3.5/5

I
t just dawn on me how obvious it is this the Moe episode with the love interest that may stick around. (The title it's just "The way we were" pronuncied 'à la Moe')
-I never understand that need to give every character a wife (Apu, CBG) and much of the point of Moe is that he is kind of a creep, being single is a part of him. And I get Moe suffers a lot and need some hapiness in his life, but I think it would be better if It was inner happiness rather than a person.
+ Still, I generaly like Moe episodes and Maybeee they'll do something interesting with a new moe dinamic. 3/5

+ I
love Fargo, I love how everyone seems excited about this episode. I really wonder why It was such a difficult piece of animation to pull off. We don't know much about the plot itself, but something about it makes me really excited.
+ Cesar Mazariegos, I follow him on twitter, He seems really invested in the show, you can tell how he is trully trying his best. He only wrote "I, Carumbus" but that one is such an epic episode with a really well-developed plot so I have no doubt this upcoming two-parter was because of a need, rather than gimmick. 5/5

A
Smithers episode. Could be interesting but for now I don't care that much for it. 3/5

A
+Jean remains a great writer who puts a lot into his scripts, I admit I'm not a big fan of "Daddicus Finch", but even that it's still good.

UABF03) A Made Maggie
T
his is a tricky one.
-Elisabeth Kiernan Averick, don't get me wrong, she may work for QABF17 because of her musical experience (CEG writer) and being under Selman showrunning skills. But this a Jean episode. Elisabeth Kiernan Averick under Jean direction gave us "Hail to the Teeth", which is kinda bad. Marge-robots bad.

W
e don't know much about this, but it uses the word pixel, so I'm at least intrigued. 4/5

K

V
ebber + Selman haven't dissapointed me yet (Only downside could be if it's a travel episode) 4/5

UABF07) YOU WON’T BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT -- ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!
+T
his seems like an episode that is gonna explore clickbait articles, which sounds that could have some good satire.
- I found Christine Nangle to be funny, but I didn't find "Uncut Femmes" particullary funny.
Still. 3.5/5

-N
ot much to say. Ryan Koh hasn't earned all my trust yet, with Jean he is not a big deal ("Marge the Lumberjill", "The Winter of Our Monetized Content") and with Selman there's still something odd (even if "The Dad-Feelings Limited" is great, there's something about "Krusty the Clown" that feels weaker that you average Selman episode) So 3/5

Showran by Al Jean
About
Brandine Spuckler

N

O
mine + Selman haven't dissapointed me yet, and the title make me think it's gonna be a marvelous episode. 4.5/5

I
though Jeff Westbrook had left the show. I recall reading something like that. Well, I don't like him and Shauna is not my favorite character. I can see this doing poorly but not a complete trainwreck. 2.5/5

UABF13) Meat is Murder

I kinda wanna know how this is a Grampa episode, but besides that I don't find this one that captivating. 3/5

NOTE:
Those aren't grades, are the level of excitement that each episode gaves me right now. Thing may change but It would be interesting to see later how much they compare with the actual scores.
Pixelated and Afraid is gonna be a Homer and Marge episode I do believe. The Longest Marge will be the Marge episode (it's obvious judging by the title), Boyz N the Highlands might likely be a yet another Bart-centric episode, same thing for Bart the Cool Kid. UABF07 might be an episode where we'll explore Homer's relationship with Grampa. Bleeding Gums Murphy in the Sound of Music will be a Lisa episode. And My Octopus and a Teacher will be a Bart and Lisa episode

+I

I

Y

I

+ I

A

A

UABF03) A Made Maggie
T
his is a tricky one.

W

K

V

+T
Still. 3.5/5

-N

Showran by Al Jean
About
Brandine Spuckler

N

O

I

UABF13) Meat is Murder

NOTE:
Those aren't grades, are the level of excitement that each episode gives me right now. Thing may change but It would be interesting to see later how much they compare with the actual scores.
Reading this post reminded me of how Selman is doing more and more episodes and made me excited for the season again

Also, there might or might NOT be a table read for UABF14 of The Simpsons sometime later this Thursday, but we'll have to wait and see

Strangely, you (and others) didn't pay attention, that Dan Castellaneta suddenly will become in 2022-23 (season 34) cycle Co-Executive Producer (or at least listed as him). (Justin's style of writing:D). Perhaps that means he will probably write some of future season 34 prod. cycle script.
1630003098710.png
P.S, Now that WGA site is available wherever you live without VPN - even outside USA. Great!

Again, with knowing almost all of season 33 titles, I decided to post my updated speculated (guesses) plots for episodes we've already known.

Warring, that some plots may sounded silly (face to fact, that this is The Simpsons reality) I'll also post my rough previous impressions of the episodes

episodes are written by prod. code order; in italic my comments

QABF17 «The Star of the Backstage»
I'll skip the episode, cause soon the time for usual preview in a week coming🙃

QABF20 «Lisa's Belly»
Possible plots
:
1) Lisa is criticized for her "disproportionate forms". So she decides to follow the example of Homer and getting a little fat.
2) Lisa has digestive problems but learns to ignore it
3) Lisa desides to follow some specific diet
Remark: Despite knowing even the order and airdate, the title as well as episode itself, is still the most... can't to find right word. Let's say "weird". The cast (Selman+promoted writer) gave its fetus last year - I, Carumbus. Plus, Jean himselv named the episode great. But, for the cases of plots, I speculate for: 3-4 .🤷‍♂️

QABF16 «Treehouse of Horror XXXII»
And again, I don't dare to write speculation. We've already known
  1. it has 5 segments (Justin's sexual fantasy)
  2. "The Telltale Bart" short story was - in one word - nice
  3. "Parasite" parody segment.

QABF18 «Bart’s in Jail!»
Possible plot
: After Bart committed against Burns, the latter send the boy to jail. There first he misses home, but then he likes it there. (Maybe some similarity with «The Wandering Juvie»). In the same time Marge tries to agree with Burns (I think, it's that one, where these two could share the story)
Remark: If so, than 4/5 by present possible staff

QABF19 «The Wayz We Were»
Possible plot
: Marge and Burns revealed the shared secret from the past (de ja vui:D👆) + subplot with Lisa (don't forget it's Joel Cohen)
Remark: If the main plot is such, it's going to be like The Way We Weren't (good, imho), and God sake, then it's another marriage crisis episode. Also, Joel Cohen under Al Jean is really bad. STILL 2-2.5/5

QABF21-22 «A Serious Flanders» (2-parter)
Possible plot: Ned becomes at the center of a crime that looks like it has stepped out of the detective series
Remark: 2-parters are weak in HD-era (I'm not very liked Great Phatsby). Hope, with freelance (see Q17 remark) writer (and director-woman) this time it'll be another. Actually, the story good, at least for 1 and a half episodes. So, 4/5, at maximum, which is promising.

UABF01 «Portrait of a Lackey on Fire»
Possible plot
: Smithers is tired of Burns not appreciating him as a person. He completely gives up his feelings for the boss and scandalously resigns. Meanwhile, the Burns can't forget Smithers and desperately tries to find a replacement.
Remark: Lazebnik and his son are motivated to write this one, I think. Maybe the story isn't great, but good exactly. 4/5

UABF02 «Mothers and Other Strangers»
Possible plot
: At Christmas itself, a conflict arises between Santa's Little Helper and his mother She Biscuit, so the latter runs away from the family (and they are going in search of her).
Remark: It can be a really emotional episode. Al Jean solo and Rob Oliver. Can anything go wrong? (please, NO). 4.5/5

UABF03 «A Made Maggie»
Possible plot
: Meggie is made a star. (rehash of Whistler's Father)
Remark: It's not a Maggiehood:oops:. If only Elisabeth Kiernan Averick adds more effort than in «Hail to the Teeth», it will be good (but perhaps, the Teeth "success" is going to repeat😕) 3/5 at maximum

UABF04 «Pixelated and Afraid»
Possible plot
: Homer and Marge create a common profile on the social network (as a couple), and someone threatens them…
Remark: Still questionable. Frink is good in writing episodes for Homer, but anyway, need some information. 3-3.5/5 so far.

UABF05 «The Longest Marge»
Possible plot
: Bart writes / participates in something online on behalf of Marge, but Marge finds out
Remark: One of the most misleading titles.😅 Yes, Kelly and Selman is "good" team, but let it be 3/5

UABF06 «Boyz N the Highlands»
Possible plot
: Ned takes the guys on a mountain camping, and Homer is jealous
Remark: Predictable premise, but for some reason I 'm attracted to it. Plus, I do want to see it's animated (the highland views, forests etc.). And, as many of us pointed Vebber and Selman ARE SUPER TEAM.😍 Strong 4/5 so far

UABF07 «YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT — ACT THREE WILL SHOCK YOU!»
Possible plot
: Well, I ASSUME, WHAT THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT!
1) Homer gets a job in a clickbait company (to promote the interests of SNPP)
2) Homer falls victim to clickbait scammers and pays off by working for them
Remark: The second longest title and the most ironic/silly one.😅 Woman-writer+ woman-director + Selman = YOU WON'T BELIEVE, 4.5/5 (I can see much satire jokes moments)

UABF08 «Bart the Cool Kid»
Possible plot
: Bart becomes insecure, and needs to be given back his coolness
Remark: Selman and Koh are also SUPER TEAM. But the title is too generic... as Bart the Bad Guy was. So, 4/5

UABF09 «Pretty Whittle Liar»
Possible plot
: Brandin gets into a scandal with accusations of theft (which later turns out to be true), and Cletus asks Homer to help
Remark: Knowing Al Jean's fetish to Spuckler's family, we already know it'll a ruin of opportunity to explore Brandin's character. WHY, JEAN? Plus, again Joel Cohen. WHY, JEAN?! 1.5/5

UABF10 «Bleeding Gums Murphy in the Sound of Music»
Possible plot
: On the anniversary of Bleeding Gums Murphy's death, Lisa realizes that his music needs to be adapted for a new audience (in the way of remixes, internet versions etc.).
Remark: THIS time, I'm not worried by revealing it's Jean's effort. In the past (well, very past) he twice provided just great 2 episodes with BGM and L. So, please, please, please, pray, pray, pray for it's going to be emotional episode. 3.5-4/5

UABF11 «My Octopus and a Teacher»
Possible plot
: During the school tour, Lisa and Bart are mesmerized by an octopus
Remark: Probably, the best sounding one. Always fantastic Carolyn Omine + Selman, and if that's all a Rob Oliver effort (by prod. "quenue"), I'm going to cry already. 5/5

UABF12 «Girls Just Shauna Have Fun»
Possible plot
: Shauna (with Lisa) go to a girl's party alone.
Remark: My speculate sounds like a rehash of The Hateful Eight-Year-Olds However, probably it's something more... about Shauna. For the reasons I missed that "top start of reproaches towards Shauna character", and didn't agree with them. Honestly, I've said already she must have an eipsode WITH right exploration of the character. Without mother, jewish, or, at last, probably teen. On the other hand, *smack* Jeff Westbrook😌 3.5/5

UABF13 «Meat Is Murder»
Possible plot
: Grampa realizes that Lisa is right, and he becomes a vegetarian again (yes, there is some backstory from the past)
Remark: Promising, anyway. I liked the accent to vegetarianism in the title. Michael Price Yhas an Emmy-winning experience with Grampa episode. But with Selman... all going to around in whatever way (judging by Pizzabots). 4/5

UABF14 «Poorhouse Rock»
Possible plot
:
1) that "Rock" episode: Johnson comes to Springfield and Lisa befriends with him. As Justin pointed out (btw, :facepalm:and :mad:reactions were just my fun)
2) in SE school the musical contest takes place
Remark: Tim Long, and Selman are SUPER not good at least team. Need more info. 3.5/5

I know, there are some "plot holes" I missed, because I just don't know, what episode they can be connected to.

So, judging by marks, I can say... all will be OK;) (especially, the second half of season)

Yeah, I guessed correctly that Poorhouse Rock will actually be an upcoming episode where Lisa befriends The Rock. And also, what does poorhouse mean?

Yeah, I guessed correctly that Poorhouse Rock will actually be an upcoming episode where Lisa befriends The Rock. And also, what does poorhouse mean?
1) You have guessed nothing yet:oops: That's just your and my speculations
2) Poorhouse (house of poors) 😂 OR by Webster
: a place maintained at public expense to house needy or dependent persons

Okay, I guess Al Jean might probably be showrunning either one, two or three more UABF episodes. He already showrunned the first five UABF episodes, so I guess the next table read is probably gonna be Treehouse of Horror XXXIII, but hey! Who knows for sure though? I mean, we'll see what happens someday

Also, sounds like Marge the Meanie is probably gonna be similar to one of the previous American Dad episodes that's called Mean Francine

Here is my speculations

Not for the first two episodes, cause we already know about the plots. Also, i post only for episodes we barely know (so, exclude Treehouse and Flanders)

Lisa's Belly : Lisa decides to get a navel's piercing.
Portrait of a Lackey : Smithers's origins are revealed
Pixelated and Afraid : Homer develops a pixel obsession
Mother and Other Strangers : Marge befriends the dog's mother's owner
Act Three Will Shock You (lazy to write the complete title) : Will be presented as a theater episode (like American Dad 8.10)
The Longest Marge : The family has a challenge and Marge is the last to give-up
Bart the cool kid : Some reharsh of 5.07 but now, Bart obtains a kind of diplomatic immunity
Pretty Whittle Liar : Maybe flip side of 32.17 but with Brandine
Octopus and Teacher : Lisa has a new teacher who happened to have Bart sometimes ago. Bart is liked, Lisa is not.
The Wayz we Were : Burns and Marge have a common ground : Homer and talk about it.
Boyz in Highlands : Willie becomes the new gym's teacher cause he thinks he'll respected if he has his position.
A Made Maggie : Maggie's relations with everyone (honestly, i dislike this character)
Poorhouse Rock : Chris Rock helps Lisa to make a series about her own
Marge the Meanie : Some woman named Marge frames Marge for all her thiefs.
Shauna Episode : Lisa discovers Shauna is actually a nerd but hides her true nature.
Meat is Murder : Homer becomes a butcher but clashes with vegan people. Lisa must make a choice (Lisa is not vegan, but what else ?)

The Longest Marge : The family has a challenge and Marge is the last to give-up
Thee Wayz we Were : Burns and Marge have a common ground : Homer and talk about it.
Due to latest news, Marge and Burns have common story in The Longest Marge.
A Made Maggie : Maggie's relations with everyone (honestly, i dislike this character)
Sounds too sweet😂
Poorhouse Rock : Chris Rock helps Lisa to make a series about her owh
Lisa goes Gaga (written by Long, and prthaps the season finale - as "Meanie" is fit for Mother's Day), but without singing?
Shauna Episode : Lisa discovers Shauna is actually a nerd but hides her true nature.
:thumbsup:
Meat is Murder : Homer becomes a butcher but clashes with vegan people. Lisa must make a choice (Lisa is not vegan, but what else ?)
Err not. It's Abe episode (according to Price). Btw, in your case, I think Lisa would choose veganism.

Due to latest news, Marge and Burns have common story in The Longest Marge.

Sounds too sweet😂

Lisa goes Gaga (written by Long, and prthaps the season finale - as "Meanie" is fit for Mother's Day), but without singing?

:thumbsup:

Err not. It's Abe episode (according to Price). Btw, in your case, I think Lisa would choose veganism.
@Bohdan

Agree but the Meat is Murder can have a subplot. Also, for episode The Longest Marge, i made a mistake, i recognize.

Why I think Treehouse of Horror XXXIII might be the next table read after Marge the Meanie, is because sometimes a Treehouse of Horror script happens to be revealed somewhere in September for the next year. Remember when the Treehouse of Horror XXXII script was revealed last year on September 10th which has the production code QABF16 in it? I know the Treehouse of Horror XXXI script was also revealed somewhere in September of 2019 as well when its production code was ZABF17

Remember when the Treehouse of Horror XXXII script was revealed last year on September 10th which has the production code QABF16 in it? I know the Treehouse of Horror XXXI script was also revealed somewhere in September of 2019 as well when its production code was ZABF17
It's your... ehh... area, but just think, U-cycle THOH (№33) will probably get ABF18 script. We had 18 in W, then 16 in X, then again 18 in Y, then 17 in Z (unexpected, but the episode done well), then again 16 in Q, so statistically, THOH33 is in UABF18 script. In any case, this year *16 script will not be another THOH. That's my speculation! (please don't run ahead of asking in the cast🙄)
P.S. In the case of 18, Jean would managed to showrun it after 3 Selman [upcoming] scripts.

Wow, I really wrote in Justin style

It's your... ehh... area, but just think, U-cycle THOH (№33) will probably get ABF18 script. We had 18 in W, then 16 in X, then again 18 in Y, then 17 in Z (unexpected, but the episode done well), then again 16 in Q, so statistically, THOH33 is in UABF18 script. In any case, this year *16 script will not be another THOH. That's my speculation! (please don't run ahead of asking in the cast🙄)
P.S. In the case of 18, Jean would managed to showrun it after 3 Selman [upcoming] scripts.

Wow, I really wrote in Justin style
Oh, okay...? Can't argue with that, I suppose

And also, I don't think Bart's in Jail is gonna have a couch gag, and neither would The Star of Backstage. Since they're both Selman-showrunned episodes

You want to know something? I think I have a feeling that the Telltale Bart segment for this year's upcoming Treehouse of Horror XXXII might actually be the opening intro, probably with the opening credits crawl, kinda like what happened back in the beginning of THOH XXX during The Omen segment

Okay, since we don't know what are the airdates for Lisa's Belly and The Wayz We Were are yet. I'm predicting that Lisa's Belly could air on November 7th while The Wayz We Were might air on November 14th. And then after that, Part 1 of A Serious Flanders will air on November 21st and then Part 2 will air a week after that. We won't be in the U-cycle episodes until December

Then what airs on 10/10 and 10/17?
Um, I'd say Treehouse of Horror XXXII would air on October 10th. There might be a World Series Game on October 17th after that. Remember last year when Treehouse of Horror XXXI was originally supposed to air back on October 18th? FOX decided to do the World Series Game that night instead

Back