post here when you hear weezer on the radio

heard this for the first time recently and couldn't believe how much it sounded like weezer before weezer:

Beverly Hills on the radio right now. Preceded by a 7 second interview which the radio station does for reasons unknown

say it ain't so was on the radio and i jammed to it

just hears say it aint so on the radio and sang along ad cried.

Do people actually listen to the radio? I only play full albums from Google Play or a mix from Pandora. I suppose you could call Pandora radio. Whenever I pull beside someone and hear them playing a radio song, I silently judge them.

You know what I mean by radio song. They are the songs that will forever be played, even though they were never that good to begin with. Why do people in the modern era want to hear Rat in a Cage by Smashing Pumpkins? Maybe they'll play that one papa roach song again. Want to know what would be great right now? That one Guns and Roses song.

sure do. radio is useful for background noise at home, just turn it on and forget about it. used to use the tv for this but I dunno the radio is easier to tolerate. also in the car I don't like to listen to albums, would rather listen to an album in an environment where I can give it my full attention and driving isn't one of those environment. it's easier to hop stations in the car, got the little buttons on the steering wheel that flip through stations.

dont really listen to much rock though, mostly pop and country stations. modern rock is abysmal, and I like a lot of classic rock but there's only so many times I can hear it. plus for every actual good classic rock song played there's like four bad ones played.

Mainly use radio when I can't decide on what to hear. Plus I like seeing what they play. Mainly hear the rap stations, but I'll peek the classic rock and pop stations

me and dad heard part of "hash pipe" today. dad doesn't know what the heck a weezer is though.

Back