• Montreal, PQ

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • St. John's, Newfoundland

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richiewhiteboy

World's Fattest Racehorse
I think England would be the only place worth visiting if nothing else. I don't know, maybe somewhere else in the U.S. would be good based on the quality of the NY episode(by the way i heard that one was getting pulled from syndication because of the twin towers thing) but I've seen ideas for Havana which would be idiotic and Las Vegas, where Homer and Ned already were. I also heard something about an episode in Branson Missouri which was already visited by Bart and his friends. So it looks like that is the next place.

blinkie@3eyes

Junior Camper
Hawaii

Well, just cause I live in Hawaii doesn't mean I want a bunch of yellow skinned freaks running around the damn islands...just kidding. Bring 'em on over I say. If Krusty ever needs a new sideshow sidekick he could find one here...the grass skirt thing.

morbot

Do Not Touch
What? No Seattle? I guess they really couldn't do much in Seattle. Sure there is a Starbucks on every corner, but thats true for most of America now. And they already did that joke. But we've got... yuppies... and lots of eddie bauer stores!... ah, I guess Seattle just aint that funny these days, what with our government trying to sue Microsoft, and Boeing executives skipping town.