Pick Your Poison

Gatorgod

AddminisGator
Getting a Karate chop? - or - a Kung Fu kick?

Answer, then provide two unattractive options/situations one might face so the next poster can choose between the lesser of the two evils.

Karate Chop.

Ripped apart by Lucy from Elfen Lied or roundhouse kicked by Annie from Attack on Titan?

Never to wear clothes... Do glasses count as clothes? as my signature shows, Im comfy with no threads, I'd be near blind without my cheaters!

Banned from Youtube for life or banned from Facebook for life?

Dying in a nightmare dreamworld seems like a cooler way to go, other than just being randomly slaughtered.. Freddy puts a lot of thought into killing you,.. its almost an honor to get on his $#!t list

chewed to death by one Lion - or a thousand mice?

Predator.. At least you'd be a trophy on his shelf.. instead of just another alien meal/baby incubator?

Death by Angry Bird? -or - Death by Candy Crush?

Angry Bird: It's the less annoying of the two.

Be banned from No Homers or only being able to go to No Homers?

only being able to go to No Homers.. I'd be okay just ghosting this place like hundreds of others do.

Both arms in a cast? -or- both legs in a cast?

legs. I need my arms to work the computer.

Trapped in Sword Art Online or trapped inside the walls (Attack on Titan.)

trapped in sword art online. it seems to have cool magic and other things, while being trapped in the walls you'd always be on edge because one of the titans can smash through them at any point

trapped in the nhc chatbox or trapped in a foggy basement with no way out

Desert - At least I'd be nice and warm. (Maybe too warm but still)

A hammer to the testicles or Face eaten by crocodiles

A difficult choice, but I will go with hammer. It’s extremely close, though.

Forced to watch bad Simpsons or bad SpongeBob.

Ingrown toenail

Drinking the liquefied intestines of a dead rabbit or the inability to control your bowels

inability to control my bowels.. I $#!t on everything all the time anyways, sooo

eating a broccoli -or- a cauliflower

pre obviously prettiest man

bloodysimpsonschibi or alias fakename

Back