Pennsylvania!

J

Jillian

Questions about central Pennsylvania, YEA!!

Note: These questions are to the best of my knowledge, I can't be 100% sure.

1. Name the only reference to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
2. Name the only reference to Penn State (I'm asking because there's no question about Pitt!)

cyben5150

jesus, c/o the pentagon
harrisburg coat outlet, where homer goes for irregular coats in homer vs new york. ive been to harrisburg before...the coat outlet probly would qualify as the main attraction. as for penn state...hmm....

J

Jillian

cyben5150 said:
harrisburg coat outlet, where homer goes for irregular coats in homer vs new york. ive been to harrisburg before...the coat outlet probly would qualify as the main attraction. as for penn state...hmm....
That's correct, in Homer vs. the City of New York.

But, as a resident of Harrisburg, I must disagree! Harrisburg definitely has more to offer. And I don't think there even is a "Harrisburg Coat Outlet," that's just made up. It is the state capital, you know. Eh, why am I even trying...nevermind.

cyben5150

jesus, c/o the pentagon
heh, dun take my pennsylvania bashing too seriously. ive been there before and i really kinda liked it, lot less cityish than what im used to...anyways, as for the on topicness of this post...i believe that bart referred to morningwood penitentiary as penn state.

J

Jillian

Yea, yea, you got it. Geez, I thought it would take you a little longer than that. Oh well.

Harrisburg: Homer vs. the City of New York
Penn State: This Little Wiggy